Vivid Strike

Nanoha needed new blood and this show took it in the right direction. It was the best new thing we got since A's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ol77RBbUXqQ
ewrc-results.com/final.php?e=531
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm just glad I got dominant Ogura Yui.

I disagree but Vivio sure is cute.

>Nanoha needed new blood
false
> this show took it in the right direction
complete bullshit

Find a flaw.

She's a whore.

I can find plenty of flaws with the artwork.
Few to none with Fuuka.

She needs to be fluffier

We needed more Yumina desu

Shut the FUCK up

>we
Thanks for giving away who you are.

""Which of the three was Sara" was the peak moment. Then it dropped and never recovered.

S2 when?

At least it did the right thing and dropped Nanoha from the title. If she isn't even showing up, don't use her name as viewer bait.

being homo

>StrikerS: introduce forwards, give them filler henchmen to deal with while Nanoha-tachi save the day
>Vivid: introduce next generation, stick them in a tournament that no one has any reason to care about

Strike introduced new girls and then actually stirred up some drama that they were involved in. My fear with Reflection is that they're going to spend the whole thing building up those three new girls just for the old cast to show up and solve their problems for them like StrikerS.

I thought Ginga was more than a filler henchmen, and there were still good scenes with the forwards before the finale. And it was still about Nanoha, so setting the kids aside for the ending didn't bother me. It's not perfect and I'm mostly defending StrikerS because I love Vivio, but still.
I enjoyed Vivid (anime) purely for Vivio, and in the manga I did end up caring about the side plots. But yeah the tournament wasn't great.
And I loved VS, and not just for Vivio.

I'm also worried about the focus in Reflection, I hope we get to see the continuation of Hayate's plot with the Knights, but with the Materials and the other new girls it's not looking so good for that.

Iddy biddy tiddies
Poor & homeless
Not the descendent of a belkan emperor
Plot induced strength
Never jobbed for a power up
Talks like a man
Stole Einhart's position as MC
Did a bad job of it
She matters when she really shouldn't
Osu

I'm sure we'll still be talking about these two 13 years from now.

Old men with more money than taste want Ferraris and Lamborghinis. Until the day I die give me JEE TEE ARU.

It's slow.

Strike had better plot than StrikerS crap where 90% of it was blowing up useless drones with 0 tension. And where all final bad guys ended up being pathetic jobbers.

Vivid Strike is the reason I can't even be excited for Reflection.

>muh serious plot

StrikerS tried and fucked up. Force tried and fucked up hilariously bad.

It still could have been a lot better than it was. Plus, I would like to see the franchise move beyond the tournament setting. If not, at least make the stakes higher or give us more variety when it comes to the character relationships. Everyone just ends up being happy-go-lucky friends with one another and that's boring for fightan series. Imagine if everyone in the Dragon Ball franchise never had any beef with one another, that would be Vivid.

Also, fuck you OP StrikerS was fun.

Look at Vivio.
She's got the look of a killer.

When the first trailer was released I thought we were going to have a Rocky scenario, in which Fuuka would fight in sleazy fight clubs and slowly work her way to the top while we get a glimpse at Midchilda's underbelly.

Nah, that would have been somewhat interesting, instead she becomes the prodige of one of the most broken fighters the universe have ever seen within the first episode. Everything is handed to her on a silver platter and the rest of us can suck dick for ten hours because fuck you, Tsuzuki knows what's best.

>Everyone just ends up being happy-go-lucky friends
This is by far my biggest complaint.
Remember when Sieg was intimidating?

A certain doujin featuring Fuuka and Ein got uploaded last night.
It's okay

>those male tags
Much better than faceless men honestly.

Fuuka is drawn really nicely so I can forgive it.

I will read it tomorrow, please forgive me for masturbating to Fuuka.

How could you?

She gets a lucky punch off of Nanoha and now she thinks she's the shit. I hope she gets put back in her jobber place one day.

This is like when they draw Kriby pissed off.

Just started this series, on As now. Where did all the super detailed family scenes go?

They'll come back.

Poor Nanoha, she needs to make Fate pregnant already so she has more children to keep her company.

That would never happen. They already lost one kid to adopt.

>the right direction
I am can't agree on this since it basically just follows ViVid's lead and I never thought if that as a proper direction.

We need the high stakes, the epicness and MCs rising as legends again. I'm tired of sport underdog stories, we need maximum magical Gundam-level whoppass.

Doesn't fly. Lacks passion for reaching new horizons. Is too obessed with her childhood friend (say what you want about Nanoha but she still have a life a d goals of her own when Fate's not around).

She can probably fly

>My fear with Reflection is that they're going to spend the whole thing building up those three new girls just for the old cast to show up and solve their problems for them like StrikerS
Oh don't worry. They're the materials. Chances are they'll end up doing all the important stuff while the main cast stands on the sidelines commenting in awe how much more awesome the new characters are.

Sieg was intimidating for about 4 minutes while trashing Einhart, she was a cutie pie both before and after that fight.

Smelly hobo doesn't deserve parents

Not true

Sad, but true. StikerS and Vivid weren't that memorable compared to Strike.

thanks for the shit opinion digibro

You even forgot about Force

That's just the girl she sleeps in the house

You wouldn't feed a girl who just lives in your house.

What's the point of letting someone live in your house if you are gonna make them starve

It's easier to not let them inside your house and let them starve. She wants to feed and and look after her.

She sees her as a poor kid not as a daughter

At the start that was possible but that is no longer true.

If she told Fuuka to fuck off she'd look bad, that's why she's stuck with her

Nove is a former terrorist who helped destroy the city, I don't think kicking out a kid would make her look bad.

They'd think she'd have gone back to being bad, but in reality she just wants the annoying street kid out of her house, it's really sad, when she says Fuuka can stay she's actually thinking ''Get a clue, I don't want you here please leave''

Not true at all

>make it a point to try to be more hotblooded with Vivid Strike
>all the promo is basically Vivid cutesy stuff
Why

She's lying

This might actually be true. Rinne not beating the shit out of the guys herself once she snapped was the exact moment things went wrong. For a character driven by negative emotions she didn't act on enough negative impulses.

The only one telling false truth is you.

>freeloading

Even the narrator can see Fuuka is incovenient

Fuuka didn't have an option but to be a hobo. Sieglinde does it by choice, she has the true heart of a hobo.

>realize reading this page that Nanoha still gets lonely when she's at home by herself
Shit Nanoha invite Vita over or something.

Vivio is the MC we need and deserve.

Swapping a child for another child won't fix anything.

Or make Fate move to to the local TSAB office and get a normal work schedule.

Or pic related.

Does Nanoha even have a day job in Vivid?

Being a mom is a full time job

Yeah, she's still an instructor.

I think she just stays at home

This page will never not be extremely lewd to me.

no user

Yeah, she's shown going to her job in Vivid if I remember correctly, and it's mentioned in A la carte and Life.

Yes.

The thoughts you're having aren't good.

I've always found her more cute than intimidating, though I know where you're coming from.

>Normal Rinne with boobs

How?

She's a growing girl.

Does she say "osu" in it?
This is the most important part.

Never got translated, but I would imagine those are the only words that come out of her mouth.

>actual Nanoha thread
>dies with one reply
>anti-Nanoha thread created at around the same time
>alive and kicking hours later with 80+
What's that? Do you hear that? It's the sound of Vividfaggots and Nanoha fans being the same group. A whole lot of silence, in other words.

>Nanoha needed new blood
>this show took it in the right direction
>It was the best new thing we got since A's.
What a Nanoha fan, he likes Nanoha better when Nanoha is not around. Though the actual bad thing here is that there are retards who will actually buy your "i'm totes a nanoha fan!!" act.

Fucking trash, and Minase too. Get taste, this is the same fucking franchise that has Nana and Yukari.

I disagree, Vivio is shit and the direct cause of the franchise being a bad prank now!

Ironically is this kind of comments what sparks life into these ViVid threads.

>Ironically
Cease using words you do not understand the meaning of.

See, this user has the right idea.

Funny. Speaking as a Nanoha fan, I can find plenty of flaws with Fuuka. Her whole existence is a flaw, for one thing.

She needs to not exist. She's hardly the only one, also.

You mean Nanoha. Oh right, you don't know who Nanoha is, I forgot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ol77RBbUXqQ

It's nonexistence was its peak moment. Then it began existing and the franchise never recovered.

ewrc-results.com/final.php?e=531
>Vivio's best finish is 12 out of 17
>Racing legend Colin Mcrae can't get it over the finish line

VIVIOFAGS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

After the movie. It's obvious by now they don't care about Nanoha at all, so they'll go all in on ruining her since that yields the most coin.

The "right thing" would have been to realize the idea was fucking stupid and throw it in the trash, then cancel Vivid and funnel any leftover money into Reflection or the sequel or another TV anime starring Nanoha like old times when the franchise was GOOD.

>being gay in Gay: The Franchise is bad
Remind me, where did the Nanoha fans go, again?

>and then actually stirred up some drama that they were involved in.
You mean the "tournament that no one has any reason to care about", as you yourself call it? Strikefaggots are idiots.

My fear with Reflection is that you will never stop doomsayer shitposting about it. Everyone gets it already, you hate good things, you can stop now.

I was about to reply to you seriously but
>I love Vivio
>I enjoyed Vivid
>And I loved VS
Yeah, you are just yet another Nanoha hater shitposting Reflection. Boy, do I sure feel like there's a pattern here.