What exactly is so great about your culture, what trait makes it superior to other cultures?

What exactly is so great about your culture, what trait makes it superior to other cultures?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my weed is way better than yours

Our culture is the shittiest, we wuz kangingz everytime a certain popular person have a filipino blood but we ditch our blood once reality hits hard that we are more inclined to western culture than ours.

Just the small things...

What exact thing?

I think he means America’s ability to steal German tech?

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/

Honestly I love this kind of industrial portraiture. This is now an industrial greatness thread.

USA sets the tone for the rest of the world. You're looking at the one and only true culture on this earth.

Why do sunni invader parasites insist on using the Euro-meme flag?

Q predicted this

I can't really think of anything. Sorry to disappoint you, OP.

We have no culture, and that's a good thing, we're not bound to it and it doesn't control us.
Instead we have lots of subculture though.
I do wish America has more traditions though, most traditions are family oriented here.

It's mine.

in the case of Poland - catholicism and remnants of catholic customs

As for the rest of Europe - it doesn't have any culture anymore so I don't know. The only place in Europe left with any culture is Poland

>no culture
>not bound to it

Your a fucking moron your culture is being goy slaves,McDonald’s and throw away bullshit

When me and my boys watch football, and we stand for the national anthem and scream at the Eagles like it's the five minutes' hate, we still have rebellion in out hearts. Our state gives us much, and we're proud to be American, but at the end of the day WE ensure our liberty. America is OURS.

potatos don't count as having a culture
and you aren't the only deep catholic state in Europe

If all cultures were the same, life would be fucking boring.

You guys do have a culture...you are like the brits except you dropped the tea and went straight for the sugar

What kind of leftist horseshit chart is that?

we brought you Lovecraft, among other things

So at the end of the day what’s actually getting replaced in terms of values?

There's a higher tolerance for violence and lying in other cultures. Also they have different sexual ethics, so sexual offences would increase

I do think Portuguese culture is superior than most, world wide and in Europe,and I think the fact that we are the 3rd safest country on earth is a reflation of our atitudes and cultural behavior.oh and the fact that we have the oldest borders in Europe,nearly 1000 years

>food +
>faith religion +
>behavior+
>rituals+
>customs+
>language- (it is a though language and we get a lot of expressions from shittier colonies and french.As a language is needlessly too complex)
>Beliefs+
>Attitudes+
>Art/Drama/music - (decent architecture tho)

Our index of innovation is pretty bad and it has always been,sadly.

We're nationally reactive thx to le anglo trying hard but failing

very nice indeed.
I just don't know where to separate the waters between North American culture and say,British culture.
It's hard with the Anglo-sphere ,it sort of starts to merge

im too mixed to identify with any culture

So what is an apporriate immigration policy?

BTW you realize that Muslim birthdates are too low to replace Europeans within 500 years? That’s given the rates stay the same and don’t decrease or increase for either group.

>what trait makes it superior to other cultures?
Size of our Population. Just like India & China.
And that's it. Nothing else worthy.

Behavious/Attitudes -> Most of Brazilians are Savage Monkeys.

Language -> Portuguese (Spanish's poor cousin)

Faith/Religion/Rituals -> PedoPriests (Catholicism), Ponzo Scheme (Freemason / Pentecostal) & African Black Magic

Food -> My favorite foods are the Italian Pizza, Japanese Sashimi, Indian Curry & American Burgers. Brazilian food is shitty.

Music -> Shitty Nigger Rap/Hip Hop.

Art -> (((Modern Art))) that any monkey can do.

wtf,Mohamed is the top 10 names among German babies(2017 numbers) and is predicted to be in the top 3 in 10 years.
France,UK and Sweden must also be facing this reality

The fact that we are landing robots on orbiting rocks millions of miles away with extreme precision.

Burgers
Free love
Diversity
Guns
Freedom

it doesnt have to be superior