From where did the "wypipo dont season da food" meme even came from?

From where did the "wypipo dont season da food" meme even came from?
I dont get it.

Here we prefer native dishes but from all ive seen of Spanish, Italian, French, German, Greek, British or literary all of European food and it seems great.
It makes no sense to say it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasoned_salt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It makes no sense to say it.

sense is something they have in very short supply

I don't like how they always say "y'all" like they're trying to be black.

from the same place where we wuz kangz came from - niggers' complex of inferiority

White people stopped abusing spices when they figured out how to avoid having nothing but rotting meat to eat.

>vegan bitch

she's not invited anyway

She's clearly never eaten "whypeepo's" food.
She's most likely only had nigger-made rice & squirrel meat

As far as I can tell it's just something American niggers like to say because they think that fried chicken (which we taught them to cook) is the be all and end all of cuisine.

Its faster than saying you all

>Y'all

It's mostly nig inferioty complex.
They want to feel better about their failures, so they make shit up.
This has been going for a while
>wypipo cant jump
>wypipo cant dance
>wyipipo be boring
>wypipo be prude
>wypipo age fast

It just niggers making shit up to feel better about themselves.
You can easily disprove these, but they keep spouting it.
What better way to cope about literally being the shittiest thing alive to make up false accusations about the one above you?
They're envious, pay no mind to it.

>"wypipo dont season da food"
Shitty Boomer cooks

Most niggers in America don't even make there own fried chicken they mostly eat at fast food places.

Do blacks say "y'all" often? Is it specific to them?
I always thought and associated it with the south in general, mostly the white parts of it.

Sorry we don't have deliciously seasoned dirt cookies for niggers to enjoy

The French had the almost unique idea that herbs and spices were supposed to bring out the natural flavour of the meat rather than completely alter it, so it doesn't taste spicy it tastes like a good piece of meat. French cuisine came to dominate the higher end restaurants in Europe and thus a century or two later "whitey don't spice" became a nigger meme.

I'm more interested in why 'vegan bitch' is telling people to avoid housese that don't cook meat to her tastes.

This is proved when the romans invented freezers

Inb4 some mongrelized amerinigger says Italians aren't white

Niggers make their food with all of the spices instead of using the right ones. Here we can see a "mammy" preparing food for the little pickaninis.
youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw

They do. Black culture is Southern black culture and y'all is a southern thing. It's also prominent in the military.

italians aren't white.

TFW Her only culinary brainstorm is salt and vinegar popcorn.

Ok

Basically this. Blacks buy nearly-spoiled (or spoiled) meats from ghetto convenience stores--the closest thing they have to grocery stores--and dump massive amounts of cheap spice mixes all over it to hide the flavor of the meat completely.

The second reason is that they lack any subtlety in their palates. Everything they eat has to be loaded with salt, sugar, fat, and tobasco sauce.

It's because they're ignorant USA niggers

>say white people can't dance
>"whatever nigger"
>say white people can't jump
>"whatever nigger"
>say white people can't cook
>"REEEEEEEEE THAT'S NOT TRUE"

>think they invented home cooking
>ethnic food is just french and south american dishes
>never contribute a single dish

I have never in my life had unseasoned food, been to plenty of people's houses throughout my life. Nobody, I mean nobody leaves food unseasoned.

This meme is strange, pulled out of absolutely nowhere for no reason. Every white single person can debunk this meme instantly in their own head within two seconds.

Where did this come from and why are they pushing this?

>___peopletwitter
>which is american normies

does euro twitter even exist?

Pic related is what niggers refer to when they mean “seasoning”

You will find a bottle of this on every nigger’s table along with salt and pepper. When they say seasoning they mean this. That’s their name for it

Only a retarded norduck would think italians arent white

The white man uses primarily sauces. The only spice allowed is pepper.

That's because fighting is also a southern thing.

Yes, I know the south lost.

I like the word y'all, it's proper grammar and useful.

The shit part is that they can't seem to conjugate or comprehend double negatives. I've read that some of their native african languages don't even have a future tense.

Spanish food and the food of their colonies is undoubtedly the most loved.

People with little taste eat English food (Irish and Scottish food is far better) and a lot of people either love or hate French food (often times too rich).

Spanish/Colonial cuisine is good along with Italian.

Many people with the "super taster" trait cannot eat heavily spiced foods. Many of those people are white. It's called a stereotype

Niggers literally making shit up to feel better about themselves and their incestors for eating fatback and grass clippings for 400 years.

>why dont you let us keep a suing you with falsehoods

You mad

American nigger food is literally just southern food.

Spice is for shitty food, like vegan garbage. Subtlety and refinement is a white thing, I guess.

Abusing*

I've never heard of seasoned salt, how does this taste ? Why not just buy real seasonings ?

Accurate

Niggers are more likely be seen than whites on average and die from heart disease more than any other race

I don't think they understand cooking that well

the god tongue

The wasps are obviously part of the recipe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasoned_salt

Hilariously enough it has it's origins in the UK

Blacks coopted most of southern culture. Colloquialisms like y'all are used by even northern blacks. They also stole southern food. Fried chicken, okra, greens, cornbread, et cetera are all southern staples but now people think of them as nigger food.

Cause most black cuisine includes hot peppers

>I have never in my life had unseasoned food,

You never met my grandmother. Absolutely awful cook, but admittedly, she hates it and only does it for the sake of that's what that generation does.

That said, hot sauce and "Sazon" or other "seasonings" that are 90% MSG don't really cut it for haute cuisine by my estimation.

Just more nigger puffery to try to make up for their inferiority.

Spic detected. Spic food is the greasiest, cheapest, most basic shit you can eat. Literally made for peasant workers toiling in the fields. Yeah put a bunch of beans, meat and vegetables you can find into a tortilla, that's haute cusine all right. Or boil it in a stew. Yeah that's the most loved cuisine all right. Fuck off.

They get the idea from WASP food.

>original comment Feb 2017
>"witty rebuttal" Feb 2018
You sure got her.

Nigs can't cook so they drown out the foods shitty taste with "spices".

And when I say spices what I mean is shitty, premade seasonings you can buy for a dollar at any grocers.

I rarely season my food. I'm at least 56% leface.

something really grosses me out about using the sink. I mean it's probably technically sanitary if you cook the meat after, something ust seems wrong about it.

They think that covering everything in hot sauce, Tabasco, and Old Bay seasoning makes them some sort of culinary aficionados.

Mestizo food =/= spanish food

There's a stark difference between the food you find in Europe than the one you gind in the former colonies you know?

it's objectively true that the whiter a country is the worse the food it eats

>her entire page is filled with nigger speak about how whitey angry at the post

Seems relevant to meme, fag flagger.

>where did the "wypipo dont season da food" meme even came from?
shallow heads and empty souls.

Black guy disses white liberal who was dissing whites.

I can't make this up.

It used to be a southern thing, but a bunch of faggots from a California and New York thought it made them seem more down to earth and not faggy. Then it just spread like wildfire for people trying to sound black

If it's a fact of life she should of already known it.

The top chefs in the world are white europeans.

Yep. I can't stand the reverence liberal cucks have for ethnic foods that are simply garbage with grease/sugar/cheese on out to cover up

This. The only people who like spic food are people who don't know the difference between Tex-Mex and actually spic food. If you're imagining things like nachos, chili, fajitas and the like, it's Tex-Mex. If you're picturing bland bean paste, flavorless corn tortillas and two overhot peppers to give the meal any flavor at all, it's spic food.

I wanf my chicken to taste like chicken, not weeds.

Except that's false the top chefs in the world are white europeansm

>Italian food = godlike
>Nordic "food" = fermented shark penis

>europeansm

baka

I fucking hate these burgernigger meems about "white people". What self respecting european would like to be lumped together with burgerwhites? We are fucking different.

nigs cant handle under salted food. its why so many of them die from heart disease.

Not mexico.
Mexicans can't do subtlety. They use the shittiest cuts of meat so all you taste are the pepper sauces. Also there is nothing subtle about cooking all the flavor out of meat and then making up for it with spices.

Then call her out on something recent, Chris D Jackson. Also, the fact that the twitter timestamp is literally 5 minutes before your Sup Forums post? How fucking new are you?

It's because 90% of American blacks only hang out with the poorest white people. Most whites know how to cook good food, but for a lot of poors things like cheese sandwiches or boiled chicken are the norm

Blacks need extra flavor for almost everything they do. Malt liquor and menthol cigarettes are the go-to materials for blacks. Even drugs, the essential black drug, crack? It smells and tastes like burning plastic, thick burning plastic at that.

Black's taste buds are, at best, impaired. It could be argued that all their senses are the same, but we're sticking to taste right now. They need mouth-punchingly harsh spices and flavors to be able to taste much of anything. I'll happily put a little hot sauce on things now and then, but i've watched a black guy power down an entire bottle of tabasco with a single burger. They have no idea what food actually tastes like, just what tongue-blasting additions taste like. So, when a white person just uses a little salt and pepper so the taste of the actual food comes out, a black has no idea what the fuck is going on, and just tastes...nothing. Like raw tofu or something, there's just nothing at all there for them.

Smothered in salt, sugar, or hot sauce/pepper. There's literally no other option with black cooking. Pic related, the home of the supposed "soul food", beloved totem of the american black. Remember that a black will take everything you will give them, break what they have, beg for more, then blame you when they have nothing. True of culture, money, food, whatever, they are ungrateful children of around 8, who are spoiled and coddled by big mammy government. Bullshit.

Italians are white.

The top cooking schools in the world are in France

Everything that objectively measures food shows whites dominate the field

Another great example of british cuisine

African Americans just dump a shit ton of salt and hot sauce on everything they eat.

They don't season food in the sense of balancing spices.

take that shit to /ck/, girlfriend

Rather eat British food then Mexican food.

>nigs cant handle under salted food
they are a the saltiest of bitches, it is known

This

Your cooking is shit if what your doing to it also is the number one killer of your people

Spanish food can be great, just not the tex-mex crap.

what else are we supposed to do we got fuck all on our island to make good food with

If you go to Roscoe's in LA, they have a monitor screen that flat out says that fried chicken was invented in Scotland.

Even black people who own a chain of fried chicken restaurants admit this.

Isn't this the kind of shit niggers eat every other day of the year? Does Kid Cuisine even qualify on food stamps?

You got it backwards, freedom fries. Tex-Mex is the good food, genuine Mexican is shit.