ISRAELI/MOSSAD/DEEP STATE FALSE FLAG. THEY WANT TO SPARK CIVIL WAR!

Previous threads
twitter.com/BlackLivesMpls/status/960255471147012097

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ9SFCiZRdg

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201801101060640381-russia-hmeymim-base-drones-photos/

foreignpolicy.com/2018/02/03/what-would-happen-if-terrorists-attacked-the-super-bowl-with-drones/

cnbc.com/2018/01/11/swarm-of-armed-diy-drones-attacks-russian-military-base-in-syria.html

russia-insider.com/en/putin-we-know-us-was-behind-failed-drone-swarm-attack-our-syria-airbase/ri22172

twincities.com/2018/02/04/black-lives-matter-protesters-blockade-green-line-light-rail-en-route-to-super-bowl-metro-transit-says-they-can-handle-it/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/515216616a
archive.fo/GXOe1
archive.fo/wFCOY
dreamstime.com/stock-photo-names-allah-al-aliu-high-image51251616
google.com/search?q=515216616a&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-34nAwo3ZAhULLqwKHe9UDkIQsAQIKA#imgrc=_
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N442RM
baesystems.com
youtube.com/watch?v=UmELikhya6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

START THE FIRE

1/2

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the Superbowl right now

2/2

any of you lads want this to happen solely for the sake of a happening?

FUCK NO

Y E S

>>

bob dylan is going to join justin timberlake as a surprise guest at half time.
if something were to happen two generations would see their most famous idols killed.
also saudi arabia has rented a skybox for the superbowl tonight, they want to watch over the events of tonight, just like the top floor of mandalay bay.

are bob dylan and justin timberlake the two voices that will call out in a silence for all to hear?

I think something is going to happen

Anybody remember the church shooting? How there were all those weird middle eastern guys posting on it's facebook? WTF ever happened to that?

Are we watching the game itt also?

ISRAEL DID VEGAS SCUMBAG

Where the fuck do you think you are?

a hard purple rain is gonna fall ?

Any screen caps?

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING! REPORTS OF DRONE-LIKE OBJECTS ENTERING THE STADIUM FROM ABOVE!!!!! TURN ON FOX! HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!

Lol. There was a Pretty Hard hit... Nig Down

They're using a lot of purple in the little halftime show teaser.

Didn't work last thread leaf. Kys again

Just fuck off and enjoy the handegg burgers. Not everything is ruined by (((them))).

checked

just making sure i'm not the only bastard here

No they don't you retard. They want the white people to not fight back.

Hello Kek, yeah, we're gonna need you to shut down a jewish false flag with your chaos magic.

>tfw when we wuz Q Spartacus at the end of the last thread and I forgot to stop being a fag

Lol u can’t predict these faggots

Nothing will happen today
Cap this shiiiiiit

When ur as redpilled as me you start to think like (((them)))

This. Wouldnt they call off an attack because we've been all over its potential happening?

Sup Forums thought the superbowl was going to be false flagged last year too, and look how that turned out

as usual nothing is going to fucking happen

How can anyone watch this shit? Adverts every 1minute or less?

you don't actually watch it, memeflag

What in the hell
twitter.com/515216616a
This doesn't even make sense. Almost like someone created this random account years ago and then used it to post this one thing--as a prank?, or had other material but deleted it, or real? wtf

But if no one watches how will we know if something happens?

google the number

user, do you know where you are ?

No!

Get the fuck out you stupid infowars boomer kike.
The LAST THING the kikes want is a civil war.
They want niggers to take over with no resistance. They want whitey pacified with junk food, vidya, and niggers slamming into each other on TV.
If the jews wanted a civil war they would not have pulled the plug in the 60s or the 90s

OMFG THE ANNOUNCER JUST SAID "EXPLOSIVE ELEMENT OF THE GAME" PILOT TO BOMBADIER PILOT TO BOMBADIER

Weather Tech just BTFO of outsourcing companies.

Reddit it seems

how are these images linked to this number

There's one dealing with Allah. It's a jewish account leaving a trail of evidence for arabs. Because the jews always use misdirection.

There are tons out there, streaming. Do a few searches you'll find them.

come on. show it baby. the real flag. no bully.

If you honestly believe jews are already in power then what fucking use is a civil war? Retard.
They want white men to slowly just die off without a fight and you have the same agenda, thus proving you are a jew

Check. Nigger you keep leaving out the ORIGINAL threads for this shit.

Thread 1:
archive.fo/GXOe1

Thread 2:
archive.fo/wFCOY

dreamstime.com/stock-photo-names-allah-al-aliu-high-image51251616

Not seeing that.
google.com/search?q=515216616a&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-34nAwo3ZAhULLqwKHe9UDkIQsAQIKA#imgrc=_
oldest is 6 days ago

TO STOP TRUMP FROM DRAINING THE SWAMP. JEWS ARE LOSING POWER EVERY DAY AND THEYRE LOSING THEIR MINDS.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!11111one11

Reports of aliens hovering over the stadium. Trump has ordered the military in. Images & video flooding Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, MySpace, and Snapchat! Massive casualties reported as reports of humans being teleported into said spacecraft. Local authorities have advised finding the nearest shelter, staying in from windows, and tuning into Fox News!

Hmmm

googled the number here is what i found.....

>registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N442RM

notice the old registration name of
>BAE SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS & SERVICES INC
>baesystems.com

another airplane "crash" maybe

holy shet guys its true something is up peace

Im not ashamed to admit. YES

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your digits say death
at the hands of a Jew

Oh hello NFL marketing team. I see you're trying to claim that there will be a happening so that we will tune in and watch the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=UmELikhya6o

J Lo & A Rod at the game

Fuck yeah, I want shit to happen.

No. I tired of innocent people dying

A-Rod and Ring will strike
o FuGGG

It’s supposed to mean, Purple (((Reign)))

Trump is a nice change but all they've gotta wait is 8 years at most. The whole point of Sup Forums supporting Trump was to buy time, its not the end goal. Democracy is owned by money interests which will always serve jews whether it wants to or not.
There will be no civil war, just aggressive posturing from the left to keep white men from revolting until Trump is out

whois 189.218.20.254

Ppl killn ppl dyin women screamn children dying

gotta practice what u preach

will u turn the other cheek?

father father father help us

need some guidance up above

ppl got me asking questions bout where is the love

Strange. I just ran through 515216616[a-z], only 515216616a is a valid twitter page.

nothing is gonna happen

russia & syria attacked multiple cities in idlib
casualities
false flag portion of it is this: rebels are claiming chemical weapons were used, which is a hallmark of all israeli false flags in syria.
no superb owl happening
this is it

>The LAST THING the kikes want is a civil war.
They know one is coming, so they want to make their side the winners.

DoD company, red flag right there

well, i also just noticed that the tweet was made 7 hours ago and seeing as how pol has been claiming superbowl false flag for a few weeks this could just be a slick troll

Even for a leaf that's fucking gay

Pic related. Already done hours ago

if Justin Timberlake performs this song with the Black Eyed Peas and the kikes use it as the signal to start the False Flag they're Jewbris knows no bounds.

They saw that Trump energized us so they had antifa attack white men showing back bone to keep us from becoming more bold. Its not a civil war, they're sending their system stooge enforcers to keep whitey from "tearing down this corrupt city."

Checked

witnessed

What did he mean by this?