How is this so insanely popular again? What's the appeal and why so broad appeal?

How is this so insanely popular again? What's the appeal and why so broad appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1081959/edd1079a50/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Show me these whores' feet.

Dia is solely responsible for its popularity.

It might have something to do with the fact that just looking at these supple bitches makes me want to creampie their brains out, especially the one on the right.
That's my hypothesis.

slots doing it to please middle aged men

iM@S for normalfags.

It's better than your average modern seasonal anime

dat QUALITY

That part of your arm has more meat in it if you aren't a skeleton, user.

I didn't care for her at first, but the more I look at Dia, the more I realize how beautiful she is.

Sex.

No really, that's it.

Mobage that came out at the right time and a new idol brand without multiple previous entries to scare off newfags like iM@s.

It's fun. It has hot girls. It's yuri.

>Mobage that came out at the right time and a new idol brand without multiple previous entries to scare off newfags like iM@s.

This

Namco Bandai had the perfect opportunity to capitalize Idolmaster in the States by releasing the games on the PS3, but NOPE!

It's far more popular than im@s ever was though.

Probably the fact that it's art style is extremely erotic

"erotic art" pft, what' next, art punk??- oh wait..

exhentai.org/g/1081959/edd1079a50/

Subtle use of CGI. I'm impressed actually, almost didn't catch it.

Why did two side characters that will probably never appear again got a better animated choreography than the main group? They did the same with the original Love Live with that one A-rise performance

it's fun
girls are cute
seiyuu are cute
music is great to listen to while doing something else
riko best girl, followed by dia

Gotta hype main rivals.

I don't find the franchise sexual at all

I listen to their albums every day. Aquors have such nice singing voices. Literally heaven on earth. All the lyrics are really nice and uplifting too.

The shows are amazing. They're actually really emotionally touching. I unironically cry manly tears everytime I watch them.