Oceanian Union When?

>look guise our gdp went from $12 to $21.50!!!

Looks like a potential white ethnostate to me.

>South Pacific Soviet Union
Great Idea

You'll get fed to the Nazi sharks desu.

its about 35% non white though

Why did you include the Heard Island and McDonald Islands and not the Kerguelen?
Also Australia and New Zealand have absolutely nothing to do with the rest of Polynesia, they're just happy lazy brown people who just want to fish and smoke pakalolo.

why don't you focus on irrigating the outback first you can get more white people that way

That's not a problem, they don't have advanced technology and haven't been conditioned to hate whites. They'd have improved lives working for us.

>Why did you include the Heard Island and McDonald Islands and not the Kerguelen?
Because they are existing Australian Territory

>Also Australia and New Zealand have absolutely nothing to do with the rest of Polynesia, they're just happy lazy brown people who just want to fish and smoke pakalolo.
Completely wrong mate, Almost all NZ and AUS forgien aid goes to the a pacific, NZ and AUS military have to every 5 years intervene in one of the islands and AUS and NZ are full of islander migrants plus the islands is where everyone goes on holiday

>they don't have advanced technology
You do realise that at least half the islanders have access to computers

So they can play vidya games and watch Pr0n. Big deal.

I am trying to say that they are not under developed but they are at the development state of most central american countries

lole

And? I just want to set up operations there. But everybody I meet here is stupid and can't organize an actual colonization. The island niggers can live in their grass huts and paddle their little canoes around all they want, it's not an issue. Isn't their average IQ like 85 or something?

I am trying to tell you that it is not a White Ethnostate option here

>Because they are existing Australian Territory
But it's not Oceania at all... So why not Kerguelen?

>NZ and AUS military have to every 5 years intervene in one of the islands
Half of these spots are French. And if you had gone on holiday on one of these islands you would know they are very far from the western way of life.

>Half of these spots are French.
wrong mate you only have New Caledonia, French Polynesia and Wallis and Futuna, compared to the other 25 territories

Why not? What's to say the natives can't be removed?

>What's to say the natives can't be removed?
Real life

>Rwanda genocide wasn't real life
Get a grip m8. If enough white people decide it's time to exterminate these island niggers then there's nothing you can do about it.

The only reason why have an Oceanian Union in the first place is so Aus and NZ companies can have cheap labour working on plantations and factories

Aus and NZ are soon to be Chinese, they'll bring in their own workers. The natives won't be needed anymore so away they go. We whites will have to set up an ethnostate in Oceania and Antarctica to survive.

>We whites will have to set up an ethnostate in Oceania
wouldn't set up one in europe make more sense

Europe is now a Caliphate, stick a fork in it. America has gone to the dogs so that isn't a option. There's really no other option.

>only
Yeah ok it's not exactly "half", as if the other 25 territories had a marine... And you still don't realize that all these islands are out of this world and don't want to be in. (and have no means to be)

>Also Australia and New Zealand have absolutely nothing to do with the rest of Polynesia

Fuck how I wish that was the case, its expensive to keep these fat fucks fed!

I heard they like long pig.

>keep these fat fucks fed!
Just don't do it, you only make them reproduce and their land can't sustain them.

They'd eat each other. Problem solved.

this

Let me enlighten all those who don't know about coconuts.
When theyre getting raised instead of instilling a work ethic into their kids mum usually says don't worry about homework just play the guitar
This is said every single night.
And the kids still only know how to play one bob marley song very very badly.
This is why boomers love them

>Including the pacific islands in the union.

Why? Like we don't have enough of them already. That would just give them all the mandate to colonise and fuck up the rest of NZ.

Keep them on their little islands please. They are nothing but trouble.

The rest of the world has no idea what we have to deal with.
I met a Papuan last week who couldn't open a sliding door. I'm not even joking, until he came to Australia last week he'd never even seen a door on a house before, and I have to find this time capsule a fucking job