What is the Sup Forumspproved way of playing your cartoons?

What is the Sup Forumspproved way of playing your cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/cmdrkotori/mpc-qt/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I use MPV.

mpc-hc on windows
mpv on linux
iina on mac

Crunchyroll app on PS4

let me fix that for you
>mpv on windows
>mpv on linux
>mpv on mac

>mpc-hc on windows

as long as I've been on Sup Forums this is the ONLY approved style to watch anime (well first it was simply MPC).
Only fools watch on VLC
Only tools watch on MPV
Only MAL-tier fagots watch on crunchyroll/amazon
Only 12yo who shouldn't be here watch anime streaming.

>mpv on windows
Let me guess, you also download other people's configs off Sup Forums.

open ISOs as raw data in Audacity and listen on earbuds

no, I don't even visit Sup Forums

>I need to have outspoken opinions on petty things to validate my existence

github.com/cmdrkotori/mpc-qt/releases

>mac

Isn't that the whole point of Sup Forums?

I honestly can't understand how anyone could use anything other than mpv. It's the perfect video player, people who use mpc-hc must not have tried it before or something. Very strange there is even a need for discussion on this matter.

what about watching anime on steam

mplayer.

I use www.animefreak.tv, like everyone else

I open the files in google chrome then zoom to fullscreen

MPC-HC + MadVR + xysubfilter
Don't listen to blurpv shills. Blurpv's devs are so incompetent they can't even design a user friendly interface.

Fake delete plz

>no NGU AA
Into the trash it goes.
>in before "but muh FOSS" autistic screeching

MadVR's sharpening filters only look good with digital anime. Live-action and anything with grain comes out all blurry.

So have different players for different types of series.

Has anyone figured out how to get shaders to work with MPC-QT?

Physical
checked out from the library

>Applying filters to the source material
Fuck no.

Hooking it up to the projector at the abandoned drive in theater

streaming kissanime on my iphone 7

This, you'd have to be a Sup Forumsedditor to use anything else.

>nu-Sup Forumseddipolmers doesn't use their ipod touch to stream anime
Seriously?

mpv.

That's just autistic

Streaming

Is it better to download 1080p or download 720p and upscale it with madvr?

People who use MPC-HC are mostly Indian redditors who have never seen a command line in their lives, they are only used to windows install wizards.

Plex on my PS4. Otherwise MPC-HD

It's time to stop posting.

it depends
if you have a 4k screen you can watch 4 animes at once if you get 1080p, which is incredibly efficient

I use MPV

Who SMPlayer here? It uses MPV under the hood.

1080p as long it's actual 1080p and not that upscaled shit.

I unironically watch anime on my phone nowadays, lying on your bed just feels so comfy.

Being this shill.
Fuck off back to doom9 fag.

It has nnedi3, even madshi admitted it has better quality than NGU(at more performance cost).

narutodabest.tumblr.com/MALapproved/r/9gag/anime

>He doesn't watch anime in Notepad
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

BLIND
L
I
N
D

v2

Used mpc-hc/madvr months ago. Got tired of doing all of that just to see a tiny difference when paused and started streaming and buying blu-ray's.

Now I use Crunchyroll premium and blu-ray's on a Sony UBPX800 player / Sony KD-55A1.

>doing all that
you don't do anything though?
literally just click .mkv file -> play anime, there is no work involved except in installing and setting it up in the first place

Kill yourself, crossboarder

The setup takes some time to get it right and downloading shows also takes time.

Way easier to login and hit play or load a disc.

Just stream it.

>iina on mac
wtf is this and why not mpv?

why not just use MPC default

Still more work and no image improvement vs my actual methods.

use mpv then

Wait, does that mean you limit yourself to the shows that CR works on?
That sounds stupid, even if you don't care about image quality.

If it isn't on CR I buy the BD/DVD's. In the rare case it's not available through any of those sources or it's a non bundled special/OVA I just download and play them like before.

>If it isn't on CR I buy the BD/DVD's.
You buy BDs without having any idea what the anime is like? Are you fucking retarded? Do you like to waste money?

Don't you have any friends that recommend you shit or do you not know what a trailer is?

>Don't you have any friends

I don't spend over 10 bucks on something based on a 2 minute trailer. When a friend recommends me something, I'll have them show it to me before I make a purchase. And if they have it available already, why not watch it for free? I mean, I can see that RSS apparently goes over your head and that torrents scare you, but if your friends are better than you at this, why not make use of their expertise?

mpv, mostly for easy double subtitles support. Still too dekinai to rely on audio or just jap subtitles.

MadVR allows multiple profiles for different source materilas that can be applied dynamically or by hotkeys.

Original broadcadst on TV

Depends on the lineart resolution. Check anibin for lineart resolution. If lineart resolution is 720p download 720p. If lineart resolution is between 720p and 1080p you may wish to compare them both yourself and decide for yourself which to download. If lineart resolution is 1080p obviously download 1080p.

MPC-BE. Though I've been considering switching to MPV for a while because of all the autistic add-ons and scripts that Sup Forums likes to flaunt. Some day.

When HS, always download 1080p.

I download everything in 720p. I've been betrayed enough with ''1080p'' to bother with it anymore. MadVR can make 720p anime look pretty much like proper 1080p.

I'm (((american)))
I have enough money to buy deserted island and build a big mansion there.

Anything that can support MadVR and custom filters.

Only regretted 2 buys out of approx. 50 BD/DVD sets I've bought. I don't impulse-buy.

Sourcing good quality and safe torrents is not the problem. It's the time it takes to download, especially long shows.

But can you afford freedom?

Thank God for capitalism

>It's the time it takes to download,
When your broadband suffices to stream in good quality, it suffices to download in better quality. With RSS you can ensure that your downloads of seasonal episodes start on time too. For larger torrents, just make sure to put more priority on the first episode so you can get started earlier. By downloading sequentially, you can also start watching before the download is complete, giving you the true streaming experience.
>It's the time it takes
But going to the store and browsing it for BDs is okay?

Seriously, what's the deal? I watch my anime with Windows Media Player and never had any problems

I stream because I'm not autistic

I have a 15 years old toaster and mpv lets me watch anime in 720p (as long as it isn't 10bit), so yeah thank you mpv.

You watch it online like a normal person because downloading everything is the most autistic thing

To be honest, I work in networking and I still can't be assed setting up mpv.
I've been meaning to for years and I'm fairly sure I downloaded it at some point, but then I end up just double clicking into MPC.
I guess I should get around to it.

>I stream because I'm autistic
fixed.

You can literally download a build where you don't need to do any CLI shit

PotPlayer

checkmate

kissanime

I don't think you quite understand what autistic means

MPV

Streaming on VR goggles.

Watching it on my Nokia

MPC-HC with madvr.

>Sup Forums recommends video players
>they're all unusable
Exactly what i expected.

>just been using CCCP forever
S-should I be doing something else

MPV

MPV
too lazy and retarded to setup MPC-HC+madVR

It has the nicest skins and functionality.

I moved to my own place last week, and I can finally watch anime on big screen tv.
But usually I watch anime on my phone, when i am in bed, or on on laptop, when i am up.

VLC
it just works