Sup Forums thinks if black people had light skin they would look ugly

>Sup Forums thinks if black people had light skin they would look ugly

Sup Forums BTFO. How does it feel that black excellence transcends skin color. Admit it black people have better bodys, bone structure, lips, and much much more.

user, I hate to break it to you but... that thing is butt ugly

Yeah totally

You don't say

Pretty sure that's the joke

she is fabolous.
youre just mad your fat cousin fucking ass could never get with this queen

It's a blobfish

Lol

looks like the love child of Zach DeLaRocha and one of the FryGuys from those old mcdonalds commercials.

Fucking gross, dude. I just feel sorry for it.

ITT butthurt sexually frustated white boys who would stutter and sweat irl if they met this beautiful woman

The right one? She's not bad I suppose.

oof, monkey time

>ID says em0Jew

Just send them over here to Eastern Europe.

>butthurt sexually frustated
finally drop le ebin vergin insult, fag?
>frustated
ou have to be a fucking troll

Fact: Eastern European LOVE black women
Same with Germans and Italians

WOW even british royalty cant resist the black nubian princess

that's one ugly negro

It’s not skin colour that makes blacks less attractive it’s the bone structure, genetics and low IQ

Yet look at how beautiful the girl is in OPs pic

That thing looks like a wax model of carrot top that melted a little around the eyes greasy bell pepper nose and fat old rubber dingy lips

The swarm went too far with this one.

The reason why black face is so offensive is because when white people put on black paint it is obvious how much more attractive we are.

Whoever shopped her nose doesnt understand nasal anatomy.
Might in fact bang though. Reminds me of pic related.

Not so fast.

Black people are beautiful and fabulous, they just need some strong community leaders who will help them take responsibility and sort their shit out.

I hear he is being cast as Malcolm X

>admit it

This is the giveaway that the poster is full of shit and doesn't even believe his own words. Never fails.

That's no Nubian. That's Amerimutt / West African.

Lol, lips like she got stung by a bee. Lips that look like inflammed hemorrhoids. Come on, you're a larp right? Please be a larp!

She looks like those Zulu dancers one sometimes sees on Nat Geo with the whiteface makeup.

7/10 doe. Wouldn't say no.

What kind of creature am I looking at right now?!

Wait that's a she?.....My god!!

And blacks wonder why most of them look like shit.

0.000000001% of eastern European men love black woman *shows picture of a numale* take that WACIST!!

Stop it user you might hurt his feelings!!

>Dirk Nowitzki
>Nu-male

This is the assassin dude from the Matrix movie right? That is one ugly dude.

Your absolutely right user....I should have called the creepy white guy that hangs around blacks to prove how not racist he is.

trolling too fast slow it down newfag.

she will get the princess diana car ride. no way will they let that nigger fuck up the royal blood line. no chance

i'm a white-looking quadroon, and i ended up getting mostly european facial features, but i have a round face like a nigger, and i'm basically a permanently babyfaced twink with gay Mediterranean-looking wavy hair. do not racemix.

I feel like I'm going to see that thing in my dreams, feasting on my innards.