Solo: A Star Wars Story

WE

>Lando

One black guy in a movie.
Jesus get a grip you insecure virgin faggot.

tbf this guy is an annoying, pompous twat
so he probably counts for at least 10

Holy fuck you're a grub. A black guy in a movie and you spout memes.

He looks nothing like Lando

That isn't how Lando would have looked at all if you take his fashion sense in the original trilogy into account.

It's almost like it's shameless pandering but Disney would never do that as it kills immersion and fans love for the series

why do "young" guys in modern movies look older than "middle age" guys in 70s movies?

Does soy age you prematurely?

>original directors fired
>90% of the movie reshot
>lead actor is so bad at acting that they needed to get him acting lessons
it's gonna be great

I despise the majority of black people/culture as much as the next guy but the OP is obviously a fat insecure beta. We don't want or need people like him on our side, he'll be one of the first in the oven.

>story about solo
>shocked some dun nuffin, most likely Lando, is in it
just be happy it isn’t called Lando

I won't watch any movie that goes over my personal nigger limit.

My nigger limit: 1

I won't be seeing this movie.

YouTube reviewers have a career for years now thanks to the fucking Mouse

Into the oven with you.

Kek'd

edgy

Do you know why basketball players are so tall?

Han and Lando are my 2 favourite major star wars characters ever, But i’ve lost all desire to give disney anymore money.
Pass.

This gets a pass because Lando wasn't a diversity hire.
I was always enthralled by the guy with robot ears.

That's lando and weak bait.

Looks like it's chillier there than Bespin

Plus that's the whitest nigger in pop culture. He's a rich boy bourgeois who knows he's got zero nigger culture. Probably the funniest, most talented nigger. Should watch his old college comedy team Derrick Comedy. Shit was hilarious a decade ago.

Looks like his entire sense of style changed beyond reason entering an entire different genre than regular progression an individual does.

The clothes also look far too modern compared to the original trilogy clothing which is where this character is from and what is being portrayed so the aesthetics should have been kept but nope we need generic smooth black guy #231. This ain't fucking Lando this is some discount idris elba

Star wars died with darth vader

>our side
>pol not 1 person
>pol not a monolithic group
Who are you talking for?

Because generally speaking and other factors being equal, taller people make better basketball players, they have an easier time defending shots and passes, and reaching the basket.

ASSTRONOTS!

Professor Space Time?

>Implying it didn't die with Obi-Wan. Nostalgia fags are the worst.

>complaining about Lando
user there is exactly one guy in Star Wars who should be black and you're bitching about him being black? They actually Wuz Lando

>1 post by OP

you've been had!

Who's playing him? The problem too is that there are no cool black guys. They've been as soyed as all other males. Can you seriously think of a black guy (or any guy really) to day who radiates the cool, suave, rogueish charm required to play swashbuckling characters like Han Solo and Lando Calrissian?

Cant wait.

>effeminate pseudo homosexual Han being taught by a strong black man. Hes gonna teach him soo good.

>Implying it didn't die with Luke's uncle.

Imagine voluntarily electing a negroid president to rule over you, while simultaneously refusing to watch movies or TV shows with negroids.

Americans, you're so funny.

Afronauts

I’ve had it with your racism Sup Forums NO MO

Yeah just slurp up kike jizz and give them your hard earned money like a man does

>It wasn't death after the french comic they ripped off ended.

Sage bait. Your wish is my command, leaf.

Found the nigger