FLCL S2

>Director: Kiyotaka Oshiyama (FlipFlappers)

WE DID IT BOYS. FLIP FLAPPERS LIVES ON

It's going to be shit then.

It really is an excellent choice.

seems really fitting

He's not the director.

Oh shit, this will be important for Oshiyama. I wish him the best.

>FLip CLappers

Fuck, I was genuinely going to skip this train wreck, but now idk

Flip Flappers had some weak last episodes but it is nowhere near as bad as the horde of shitposters here claim. I hope he does well with FLCL.

Ha ha ha. 7Th fails.

He's the Mechanical designer
Jesus stop jerking off so hard once you see a name and assume it's "Director"

Everybody can go home.

As if reviving a dead series wasn't bad enough, now it's 100% that it's going to be shit.

Aaaaaand it's ruined. What a fucking disappointment, only the animation can save this hack.

>FLOPPY COOLY

His going to turn it into yurishit, flcl is dead mate, we've seen the end before it even begins.

>That guy instead of Imiashi
Fucking dropped. I knew that it was going to be bad once IG was announced to be behind it.

Imaishi is a horrible director you fucking retard.

You're a horrible director

> cockona

Why the fuck would IG want to get Imaishi, the founder of another studio, to direct one of their projects?

He just said it would be shit once ig got their hands on it.

This is wrong.

He's the director, not the writer, you asshat.

Fuck yes, the mecha episode was the best too

Not the director. Mechanical designer. Stop spreading this misinformation.

>That guy instead of Imiashi
Still implies that he thinks Imaishi had a shot at directing it.

I truly, hope his involvement is super irrelevant, i just got bad vibes from this trailer, the aesthetic is just not there.

Fake cock

All hail Flip Flappers

Considering that none of his shows crashed and burned as hard as Flip Flappers, he would have been the better choie.

>Cockona

>FLCL
>Imaishi
FLCL has literally nothing to do with Imaishi. Plus Production IG worked on the first season too. If you're hoping for a "pure" sequel, IG would be loads better than Trigger.

>FLCL has literally nothing to do with Imaishi
You've got to be kidding right? I'm definitely sure he was a key animator/director for an episode.