It's past midnight

It's past midnight

Why the fuck is this still happening?

It wasnt even a funny joke in the first place. It was just a stupid inconvenience. But, ok, that makes sense, it's april fools, haha tee hee whatever you've had your laughs but for gods sake we'd like our board back please.

This ponyfaggotry hasn't really done much but make me not want to post here. If the mods or mr. Hirohito or whatever his name is want their site to be successful, surely this is not a viable long term plan.

I insist, I b e g of whoever is responsible for this nonsense to please reverse it and allow our two boards to exist in peace.

thank you

im going to bed

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage

>This ponyfaggotry hasn't really done much but make me not want to post here.

Good. Fuck off to 8gag.

kek. 78 filtered here. getting it down pretty good

LEEE SHILS ARE GONE BECAUSE OF THE PONIES XDXD

this meme will end soon.

its 7:40 here and in uk.
why still hasent changed. we are being blueballed , when they will give us back pol,they will call the three lettter agencies to monitor us.

My theory is that theyre gonna make as many people as possible suffer through as much of this as possible, so until it's midnight in fucking hawaii or something, we all gotta put up with the horsefuckers.

Nah. It's because you faggots take things on here too seriously.

it literally will end when the le board merge meme is done.

enjoy it while it lasts.

Faggot us /mlp/ fags lost our board too. All you Sup Forumsacks keep complaining that "Ponies are on our board" and shit
I want to click on /mlp/ and go to /mlp/ and stay there. Not come to this where half the board is politics and the other half is pone. i want my board back too

why are we not redpilling the bronies? obviously they're degenerate as fuck but Matthew 10:8 says
Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You received without paying; give without pay.

the survey shown a clear majority wanting REMAIN. Sorry kiddo but /mlpol/ is here to stay

If they don't change it, just activate RWDS

it's because Sup Forums is a shitty website full of 13 year olds. Sup Forums is no exception, but today was just about the worst its been since /mlp/ posters are literally the cream of the crop when it comes to autism. Maybe I could kinda sorta understand being a ponyfag back in like 2010 when it was """"""cool"""""" (and I say that very loosely) but if youre so autistic that your furry faggot fandom has stuck with you for 7 years then clearly you are the lowest of the low and the sickest of the sick.

Regardless, either of these explanations could be behind your "tippity top kekkles" experience today.

I think we've learned that Sup Forums's URL needs to change every day to keep the bots away

Butthurt redditor detected. There's worse things posted here (shills, whiteboi compete, etc.) and you clearly have not been here long enough since you're so damn sensitive to cartoon horses.

Uh okay. You know you're on an imageboard that was made for anime, right? Stop taking things so seriously.

Because most people from /mlp / are already right wing.
We aren't Sup Forums.

Fuck man I just don't want ShariaBlue back here.

Like, the_donald or whatever shilling got so bad I'm willing to cut off a finger to save the hand.

Or in this case, stick that finger up a pony's butt

good, you fags dont even deserve a containment board. post on Sup Forums, where you belong, with all the other children and paedophiles.

Sup Forums, while we are autistic, are still far superiour to you filth, and we, at the very least, deserve a horse cunt free containment board.

are you triggered sweetie?

You might as well go back to plebbit at this point lad

No, I literally specified that I'm just mildly annoyed. They couldve done a much better job triggering both boards, but they didnt. They did this shit, which was literally nothing but slightly aggravating and not triggering at all.

I like it really.

The end result is just going to be redpilling /mlp/

Everyone who comes here gets redpilled eventually.

/mlp/ isnt gonna be redpilled, that's a meme. If anything, the retarded impressionable 12 year olds who post on Sup Forums are gonna find their willies strangely tingly at the thought of fucking a cartoon horse and then go to their side. This isnt good for either party, again, it's just a minor inconvenience.

We cant post on Sup Forums dumbass

>good, you fags dont even deserve a containment board. post on Sup Forums, where you belong, with all the other children and paedophiles.

I hope next time Sup Forums merges with Sup Forums so they can spam loli. Look at where you are faggot. You're on one of the most degenerate website on the internet.

I'm assuming it'll be back to normal once all the time zones have reached April 2nd

GAS THE BRONIES, AUTISM WAR NOW

aRE YOU BLIND ANONS?

KEK HAS DECIDED THAT THIS UNION IS PERMANENT

we should start going to other boards and starting Sup Forums generals. what do you say?

I'd prefer loli to horses, at least loli represents actual human beings and not animals. And dont think I dont know this is one of the most degenerate websites, I'm well aware, but Sup Forums is not that board. Or at least it says it's not.

honestly, I don't care. If you can't post on Sup Forums (which I imagine makes sense, although I havent been on Sup Forums in years) then go to a forum somewhere else. Or better yet, get a social life and take some prozac and stop being autistic so you wont have to post your filth anywhere. I really dont care, just so long as youre not on here, /s4s/ or /r9k/.

WHY DO YOU HATE PONIES?!

Sup Forums colonial efforts have been thrown around as ideas every here and again, but it's usually a waste of time unless we were to decide to raid literally every single other board on the site and maintain a constantly moving and flowing Sup Forums thread on each one.

From what i'm aware, however, there is a lot of Sup Forumslacks on /x/, /r9k/, /s4s/, /soc/ (every here and again) and pretty much all the other boards, with varying degrees of representation

because I'm not autistic.

Seconded. This needs to be undone. I want these mentally ill degenerates out of my board.