Give me one good reason why the Slavs should be regarded on the same level as niggers?

give me one good reason why the Slavs should be regarded on the same level as niggers?

we are the traditional removers of kebab.
Poland is now standing up to kike influence in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=syMhJMmGEIc
youtube.com/watch?v=m3JIUQbIUw0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=ogPJ-Z0Flww
youtu.be/TLGc9b-8UcM
youtube.com/watch?v=x5GX7f4Z0EU
youtube.com/watch?v=pc-RWtovrqg
youtube.com/watch?v=4psIVX1EPFE
youtube.com/watch?v=aStH1dYR6KA
youtube.com/watch?v=AAHSbIz8fEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because of shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=syMhJMmGEIc

also, reveal your flag faggot.

This is why. At least mud huts blend in more with nature.

irreverent. communism was a German import

?????

Austria removed kebab. You just helped.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3JIUQbIUw0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

I know the battle. Notice the location

you won't change shit here
we will always be subhumans to them, no reason, no insight, no nothing

look at this user for example
his country with the uk 'gifted' eastern nations to the uncle stalin, with whom they then started a 'cold war'
yet he complains and blame upon the people he sold into servitude, the results of his actions

fuck em, fuck 'based poland' - we are doing this for ourselves, not for some asian board edgy boys

yea. vienna. we saved your entire state.

if you are not willing to defend your country than you are no better than the spineless cowards that attack our great nation

>give me one good reason why the Slavs should be regarded on the same level as niggers?
because Slavs weren't leading in the decelopment of economy and science. Slavs always took it from Western Europe. Crafts and trade were always done by foreigners like in Africa

Slavs are ok with me

No you got the creds for a war the Austrians fought and won

Sup Forums is not one person, 10 slavshittalkers being louder than 20 slavsareokdudes doesn't mean slavs are niggers

how niggardly you behave is on you, nigger is always a choice

yet we protected and valued those things because we aren't subhuman apes.

no.
you either don't understand how Sup Forums works or you are 'attacking' our nation indirectly

we don't post 'lick my dick' self grandizing posts and expect positive result
you fucking do the right thing in the real world and let those who don't understand the meaning of those acts get fucked

west was comfy with the barrier of frontier nations, obviously they did the most of comfy intelectual work, there were people in sourrounding nations dying for that opportunity
that don't mean we have done nothing on the intelectual scale
> inb4 point them out for me
get fucked and start googling, Sup Forums isnt the only source of the information

Ahhhhh. So you're a Slav. Probably also polish. Sorry user, but you're a monkey in Western eyes, so stop acting and talking like Westerners because you'll never be one. They will always be better in economy and science, just don't copy them and don't try to chase them

yet the west is getting taken over by actual monkeys and Poland is not

Stop using that shitty argument. England had wars with France and Holland, it was a tiny island with barely any inhabitants. Belgium and Holland are tiny as fuck yet they became economic powerhouses. Spain had to fight muslims yet they managed to conquer vast areas and still didn't develop economically well. You can always seek for excuses and reasons, but the point remains that Westerners were always leaders

Cambodia and Philippines aren't taken over by migrants as well. What's the point of this argument. It's obvious the West is being taken over by monkeys because they're fucking ruling ze world, they're not peripheral shitholes

spain is one of such frontiers, you can see that they didnt change the world intelectually during the reconquista times

Holland and Belgium are but an infants, given the time they existed

> that shitty argument
please explain, I honestly don't think this is one

WE WUZ (shit but still WUZ)

The Hussars had literally fuck-all to do with the charge that routed the entire Ottoman army.

N O T H I N G. Not even Sobieski himself did anything

Ironic we're discussing theft of historical greatness in a thread about how slavs are not niggers.

oh look another Nordic cuck here to defend Germans

Le Corbusier wasn't Slavic btw, just fyi.

Educate yourself, you vodka soaked bellend. The HRE led the charge while the Polish joined up way too late, not even being at the frontlines.

Slavs are superior because they represent what Aryan man was like before the 500 year cuckfest after feudalism.

based Polska

How many Ws and Zs are in your surname, burgerkun?

One ov.

Danes used to be ferocious warriors but all those genes have been bred out. Shame.

yea, and thats why the HRE strongly and publicly opposed the poped decision to award Sobieski the title of savior of christedom
>educate yourself
are you a fat black lesbian?

You wuz implementing a doctrine created in Western Europe and you murdered traditional Russia because you hated the fact that it wasn't like Western Europe

The Austrians would have been fucked without the Poles

They’re seeking to take those places over as well, see the Islamic insurgency in the Philippines for example

True. But still owned half of the world.

The Polish Hussars were the overwhelming majority of the heavy cavalry

A literal Mutt speaks

But you are still a literal Nigger

Those two guys are right. You did nothing there. Basically the Ottoman army was beaten at the walls of Vienna and the Polish just chased down a fleeing army.

this
dane cuck get out. your windmills and bicycles have no effect on strong eastern blood

>One ov

You speak one language and you can't even do that properly.

Not an argument, Ivan

>inherited from a dynasty 200 years before then

Slavs aren't white in a traditional sense.
To be white in the 21st century is to openly access cuckodly and destruction of your nations. Slavs are just that - slavic.

>Strong eastern blood

Whatever, Khan

>American education

There is more than just cavcalry in an army dumbass

You're quite literally among the worst immigration groups in Canada on par with Somalis. Must be shit being outcucked by fucking chinks and poo in loos

Actually from an even greater man.

>because you can make an effective charge with 70+ of armor and two legs

xD
xDDDDDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=ogPJ-Z0Flww - 28:30

Spain was a frontier and it didn't block them from conquering Latin America, according to your view that was impossible because they were allegedly fighting for life with muslims. Despite their empire, they still remained a relative shithole

Poland ->towns settled by the Germans. Trade in Danzig done by the Germans. Banking, crafts and trade done by Germans, Jews and Italians. You're trying to tell me it was like that because Poles were 24h for centuries fighting with muslims? This is simply unreasonable to take such radical view. We don't know what created this economic cluster in the West, but countries outside the West were always shitholes

>Discovery Channel

Boy....

Slav girls are cutest

Russian Empire never had a sphere of influence in half of central Europe and almost whole China.

only disingenuous kikes think slavs are subhuman. Russia is vast and populous, she spans Europe and Asia, all territory conquered by Russians. and that is only to speak of the East Slavs

We Westerners have superior genes

mm, no because it took 400 years for all of that land to be colonized. and not just steam rolled with no infrastructure left behind

> fuck what i do now
> i know
> i will show my mental inferiority by being unable to contest intellectually presented argument
> "not an argumbtsbtsasa"
bitch please

Non-Americanized real version youtu.be/TLGc9b-8UcM

Not really, 18,000 horsemen in total were split in 4 groups - 1 HRE and 3 Polish ones. Roughly 75% of the cavalry was Polish, majority of it being pancerni/armoureds.

You simply did not present anything resembling a counter argument to me contesting the ridiculous notion that Sobieski and the Hussars led the charge against the Ottomans.

Don't steal history like a nigger

Out of the Polish ones 3000 of them were the elite hussars led by Sobieski himself.

>75%
>not overwhelming

Not at all.
Although indirectly mongols helped to this, as their invasion and the subsequent dependence of scattered russian kingdoms on them helped to centralize and unite Russia.

>the right eye

I don't know. I suppose Romans must have left some convenient infrastructure while in Eastern Europe everything had to be built almost from beginning

your racial name literally means 'slave'

Again they did not win. The battle was already won by the battle hardened Austrian infantry that held the walls. The Turks broke on the walls. What the Poles did was to help to run down the fleeing Turks which made the battle even more costly for the Turks. Still running down running enemies isn't particularly heroic

Again, only 3000 of the ~75% were hussars, while the bulk consisted out of pancerni.
youtube.com/watch?v=x5GX7f4Z0EU

>in the times of reconquista
they did great things in americas after those days.. more over they did great in there in part because the reconquista forces gained shitton of experience (same generation)
> merchant class contained alot of germans
true, but you seem to give them all of the accomplishments, and given that nobody below szlachta had any say in anything, that ain't much

i'm not saying that we wuz pure 120% winged sarmatians and did all good one can ever dream of..
i'm saying that are playing this - either all is glorious or all is mud - stupid game, and nothing is as easy in real life

Which is why they could not break the more modernly equipped Turks

>Again they did not win. The battle was already won by the battle hardened Austrian infantry that held the walls.
Yeah, keep going against historian conensus and even the opinions of Austrians themselves from that time.
youtube.com/watch?v=pc-RWtovrqg

no, running down fleeing Moslems might not be heroic, but at least it's funny

10/10, would invite Polacks to do again

Wtf are you talking about?

*that you are playing this...

>no, running down fleeing Moslems
They started fleeing after their flanks were broken by Sobieski's lead charge with his hussars.

I married a smoking hot Russian woman and we had a baby 2 months ago. Slavs are okay in my book.

While I agree w you, be aware that (((historian))) consensus holds that the holohoax actually happened. Not a good track record.

>Karl Marx
>"German"

>Listen Goys I'm German!, Except my ideology as your own! It was made by Germans goy!

Listen my Wordniggas, there's a reason our ancestors called them Nemtsy

* Accept

holohoax has actually strong influence pomped into it... influence that never stopped being pomped

we can't deny everything ever written because of jews, or we won't have anything of our heritage

im proud of myself i successfully baited this board with race and nationality. so fucking easy, you all are retarded mongrels. kys

Have you talked with many Austrians who lived in 1683?

And don't give me Wikipedia. Poles edit that shit all the time to make it fit their own history. That includes the English language section. I have seen many examples of Poles editing the results of battles to make themselves look good. Such fragile egos you have.

I am not saying the deed was useless, but I think it is disrespectful to the Ausrians fighting for their city to claim the Poles did the heavy lifting in that battle.

That's not what cause it. They were already running. Cavalry charges never worked against prepared enemies.

Exactly. Poles try to blame Jewish invention on Germany...

Your name on Italians is much more appropriate

>implying america didn't have plenty of these shit buildings

>El goblino

>holohoax actually happened.
Well it depends on what you mean by that. 140,000 ethnic Catholic Poles went trough Auschwitz and 70,000 of them died just there.
youtube.com/watch?v=4psIVX1EPFE

>Have you talked with many Austrians who lived in 1683?
Polish soldiers who saved Vienna did together with chroniclers. Poles were literally cheered and praised by the Vienna burgers and it even made the Austrian officers jealous. Then Leopold I threw a huge feast and Sobieski got the center stage with the best seat together with his closest men. The Kahlenberg Montain from which Sobieski lead his charge which saved Vienna was gifted to him as an exterritorial territory of Poland.
youtube.com/watch?v=aStH1dYR6KA

>That's not what cause it. They were already running.
You know jack shit about the siege then, GTFO.
>Cavalry charges never worked against prepared enemies.
You're a liar or an idiot, you have no clue what you're talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=AAHSbIz8fEY - 4:50

>irreverent. communism was a German import

I know your real Flag, after posting slav/polska Threats every singel fucking day/night, what a super hero race you are... and Germany is so baaaaad, I lost my interest in subhuman babble.
It doesn't help you much, if 250 People a day reply like: "All of you filth monkeys must die!"
What is your god damn problem...?

>liar
*troll

> i succesfully baited this board
again
"fuck em, fuck 'based poland' - we are doing this for ourselves, not for some asian board edgy boys"
and
"you fucking do the right thing in the real world and let those who don't understand the meaning of those acts get fucked"
you have 3 or 4 non-mexican presidents in front of you, tell your kids i said "kek"

Give me one reason why i shouldnt sage meme flag kikes.

Stfu, so many fucking slide threads today

Slav bros ignore the cyberniggers

good man, here, have some bigos

cause you're both well known for being enslaved by superior races. the world slave derives from slav because it's all your ancestors were known for, you were medieval cotton pickers.

This is correct... but why trying, to teach ultra high intelligent Slav Polska Cabbage Potato bros, who live in there fantasy anime world?

I think he is mental retarded and you should give up. Don't waste your time.