>me
>30 years old
>10K cash to my name
>no degree
>no house
>mustang GT 2005 80K miles
>no future
>two annoying girlfriends

The fucking shit boomers ruined the country and economy and now I can’t afford a house when they had houses at >27
Fuck this timeline

weak bait sage

you can't allow in millions of (mostly non-white) immigrants , refugees, and illegals per year, put most of them on some sort of welfare or aid, and not have housing cost twice what it would otherwise, they are the ones driving demand through the roof while simultaneously driving down wages, think about it you guys and get off of this "my parents ruined my life" shit.

Yeah I know but who let them the fuck in???? BOOMERS

Suck my white COCK NIGGER

Yeah, why couldn't we get a fun timeline where there is actually still nuclear war or something?
Also, sage

The American public had no say in the demographic replacement that is currently ongoing. At no point did anyone ask the American public if it was okay to flood the country with immigrants from 3rd world countries. This was forced on us.

What do you do for a living?

>stupid kids think Boomers ruined the housing market

Stay stupid kiddo.

>just the housing market
The entire fucking country you moron

Who voted Billybob Clinton? Who voted (((social democrates)))? Who gave Millions to (((NGOs)))? Who preached universal worldwide equality on debt to be paid by their great grand children? Yes, Boomers and early Xer

I double my money by investing in stupid shit. Flipping cars, flipping anything. Not a wagecuck who works for kikes

>America is THE most financially successful country in the world

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Boomers and X owe you nothing.
Your failure and mediocrity is due to your own loser half-a-faggot inferiority.
Also saged.

true, boomers did vote a lot of these liberals in but I don't think they were necessarily voting for open borders like they got, there is a very powerful hidden agenda at play that we are only now waking up to.

you're an idiot for buying a shitty car and now getting a loan with your two retarded girlfriend to buy a house. renting is throwing money away worse than a bank loan

years old
K cash to my name
>>no degree
110k better off than if you got a degree with that flag
well played

I bought a house at a very young age without a degree. That said fuck boomers anyway they ruined the West.

You can't afford a house because of feminism, leading to women entering the workplace, which lowered wages and raised prices. Look it up.

With respect to boomers, that's a divide and conquer tactic.

You must be stupid. I’m more successful than plenty of people my age. I’m less in debt and have more cash on hand. The country is littered with niggers and spics and you think that makes it “just fine” KYS

Suck it up buttercups. My generation fought for real cvil rights.

>try this again:

> 30 years old
> 10K cash to my name
>no degree
110k better off than if you got a degree with that flag
well played

I guess but all the boomers literally let the manufacturing jobs go so now normal blue collar white guys who aren’t very savvy in school have no place to go for a normal job. Now I’m stuck buying in low and selling high anything I can find

>get stem degree
>earn 90k a year
>full benefits
>car, house, 3 weeks vacation

maybe you shouldnt have studied English

>me
>35 years old
>$500,000 in assets
>masters degree
>$350,000 property with house, 6 acre hobby farm
>truck and 2 cars
>bright future
>wife who makes as much as I do
FUCKING BOOMERS

A degree only puts you in debt. Half the time they hire the nigger over the white so what good is it

School isn’t for everyone you dumb nigger good for you doesn’t mean it changes the country your a minority

>get no degree
>earn 140k a year
>full benefits, 3 weeks vacation
>car, house at 24 years old.

Don't be a lazy Faggot user

Jamal just left a message for you. When you finish your shift at the call center he is going to push your shit in.

>2gf
>better off than most of humanity
>complains
I wish I could dick-whip you through the internet

2 girlfriends that was high school shit for me lol i'm texting 5 girls right now and 2 of them know each other.

Boomers don’t understand how straightforward their lives were. They left school and got a job. If they worked hard they advanced, if they didn’t they still earn enough to support a family. Nobody wanted them to have an MBA or expected them to manage an internet startup while flipping houses. It was enough for them to do their job and come home to a wife who was waiting for them with dinner. And wives for that matter didn’t have to throw themselves into the rat race, they could spend their time checking up on old folk or helping with their kids school, and that shit is important regardless of what feminists say

>school isn't for everyone
Clearly...

Lift weights. I treat girls like shit and Cheat 24:7 but they don’t go because I lift that’s all there is to it and don’t be nigger skinned

Doing what?? Did ur uncle get you in the union? I have no family

So I’m bad at school but I can fuck your sister silly and make her cry for me. Everyone has their talents user

The railroad always needs men user, you just can't be a lazy cunt.

WHY DON'T YOU GET A FUCKING JOB, AND START WORKING, YOU FUCKING LAZY FUCKER CUNT

Lol the fucking railroad? Do you realize the waiting list on this shit? Do you realize it’s all about who you know? I don’t know anyone who’s willing to vouch for me for any union or any fucking railroad job. I have friends who do railroad and their fucking cousins and uncles begged to get them in

Goddam you're as bad as a feminist liberal- looking for someone to blame for your shitty life because your own identity would collapse under the weight of accepting you're just a C- human being.

I flip my cash and make more than $20 and hour but nothing is steady with benefits. I’m not broke I’m just not where I wanna be

Move out of buttfuck nowhere then

Because you have a job better than me doesn’t make you shit. I workout 24:7 your probably a fat leg beard who’s daddy gave him all the hook ups

you spelled jews wrong

yes most of the boomers were intellectually lazy and never fought the kikes. they didn't have the internet and didn't know they weren't white

>me
>made over $100k in 2017
>employer paid health insurance
>living in a van
>will never be able to afford a house near my work (San Francisco)

So when is this economy gonna collapse so I can buy a house? A good earthquake will do.

NEETs on our side are preforming an importaint function.

making a mockery of the system and starving the beast

and making and spreading memes, which if they work will eventually force us to get a real job

for now go earn your paycheck and come home and give us our fair share.

Stop larping if you made over 100K you wouldn’t be in a van

>>two annoying girlfriends

Two girlfriends? Back in the 70s, we got MARRIED to ONE WOMAN and if we still wanted to have fun we had SWING PARTIES with other married couples.

You need to act your age.

i havent talk to a girl in 10 years, still a virgin

I had a house at 25. Fag

Because you could afford to get married. You think I don’t want marriage and kids? Literally impossible with all the propaganda against white women. I could get married to a nice girl but there wouldn’t be an expensive wedding and it would be more eloping

You probably live where it’s dirt cheap in some shitty southern state filled with niggers in a nigger neighborhood keep bragging

Unlike you, we MADE DO with what we had.

$100k is shit pay in San Francisco if you actually want to build your bank account.

True, my first house was shitty and small. Now I'm 31 in my nice big second house in the glorious white Midwest. Sort yourself out

>$500,000 in assets
>$350,000 property
So your assets consist of an overpriced house, and another $150,000 in overpriced stocks I assume?

You sound like a bitch, kys

As have I. Which is why I have more cash on hand than almost anyone I know and I’m also in zero debt and I have girls to fuck. More than most legbeards on here can say. All I want is my OWN fucking house in a white neighborhood

It's all perspective and mindset.

>you sound like a bitch
Ok tough guy. Not my fault houses at nearly 350k where I’m from and there’s no factories for a blue collar man. Only options are union which has a longer waiting list than a liquor store in a nigger hood

$100k isn't really that much here. 10% from the top went into my 401k. High taxes and general cost of living. My van was a little over $30k plus I had to pay taxes on that. You get the idea. No house here less than 1M.

Move to the Midwest

I’m mentally and psychically at the top of my game. All I literally want is a reason to wake up and make money is this so much to ask?

What’s in the Midwest

>mfw

Oh true. Big cities I couldn’t live in. I’m from rural area with no future all the manufacturing jobs gone and all the boomers buying up all the fucking merch at the swap. I’m just a young white fuck trying to make a buck without slaving for the jew

white people, snow and different types of casserole

Boomers lived in fucking paradise and ruined it. first they ruined it culturally. hippies and over the top cultural marxism. they supported globalism until they got older and finally realized that niggers and shitskins would be taking care of them in a nursing home. it's their rejection of old American values that crippled the US.

sure they vote conservative now but it is there generation that succumbed to the jew wholeheatedly.

Why don't you live outside of SF and transit into the city?

Or move somewhere else? I know, easier said than done, but still.

Boomers parents were far worse

White people, less blacks, houses are very affordable, jobs, bbq

avoid chicago and major cities though, shitskin central.

I’m literally about to just go be a gay male nurse and make $40 an hour other than that I’m literally fucked. I’ve applied to all unions I could YEARS ago with no call backs. Military fucking DQd me but now they would accept me but I don’t wanna die for the Jew. Maybe I’ll look into the Midwest

amazin

This. Even worse in straya'
>1 bedroom house = 500K
>a fucking shed = 200K
>Need at least masters or ph.d to get a job, otherwise stuck with flipper burgers
>Niggers and spics everywhere
Thanks boomers, you dumb cunts.
t. Salty 19 year old gen z

California sucks. My wife's job wanted us to move to California but we would have been poor out there. On the same amount of money we live like kings in the Midwest. I don't understand how it's even possible for white people to live in California

Dude tell me about it. I’m literally a nigger in school. Dumb as fuck. But I can flip things and make money also I build computers no problem. But I cannot for the life of me graduate school I’m thst dumb

Because they’re socialites

Same here but 24.

I live in Orange County, California.

this is LA in the 50's. does anybody notice anything? the few times I've been to California it's like I'm entering a foreign country. none of those people are even remotely American. so when boomers ask what did I do wrong just show them a picture of 50's LA. that's what they did wrong.

Well I'm going to uni this year, but still pissed I have to pay off 60K in student loans. Probably have to go to uni for five fucking years to get a masters, just so I can get a job that pays above minimum wage.

I plan to save for awhile then maybe do one of those things. Would be nice to not have a 45+ min commute each way but that's what I get for being Californian.

Sounds like a rich pappy to me

'No degree' + '30'

Obtain a marketable trade or degree. If you don't, stop complaining to your fellows here and enjoy the life you have In the meantime. You likely have vision, full use of your faculties as a sentient creation and have dignity by your ensoulment. You are more than money and prestige.

I went from 200k last year to 300k this year. Thank you Trump

not for long - we've being targeted for 'diversification'

pic related has only gotten worse in the last two years

Nice. Hope it works out. I’m probably headed to the military or community college at fucking 30 to die for the Jew or end up lower middle class anwyays. Most likely I’ll go kill for the Jew fuck it

Create that reason. Become an entrepreneur.

Yeah I know that but money is everything. Trust me I’m fully happy and content with myself but I just need money so I can have a family and be normal. Right now I’m just an angry white nationalist who wants his country back

You literally need to be a Jew to be an entrepreneur.

Fair enough. I, too, would suggest saving a bit but then maybe looking elsewhere with lower cost of living.

I live in CA, too, but I hear SF is crazy with how expensive living is there.

I was born in the late 50s in Orange County and I remember when California was mostly white. It was nice but the Federal government screwed us.

Trump save us pls

Ruined market means below value prices. Fuck you millenniums are retarded.

we didnt ruin shit. google rothschilds. imf bank , nwo, un. get your shit together

There's not much he can do to affect local government - the multicultists have infiltrated local governments across the midwest and nobody can gain a foothold against them

Not true I’ve made 10K flipping stupid shit. Tax free

These prices seem unsustainable yet they just keeps going.

You let it happen now wait for the rake

>In denial.