Can I un-redpill myself?

I'm sick of this. Everywhere I go, I can't help but spout my redpilled opinions. I'm seen as a psychopath, a creep. I'm so close to taking the black pill and end it all. Is it possible to bluepill yourself?

Give an example.

Let’s be honest, you’d be seen as those things without being “redpilled”

>"You know x is a lie right?"
>"Fuck off nigger, slavery was an opportunity for those Africunts."
>"All women are thots, it's no use"

This.

There is no better period in contemporary times to be a red pilled individual than in 2018. Everywhere I go I always meet at least a handful of individuals who are Right Wing or are at least Purple Pilled. I dont even have to try anymore.

Never had this happen ever say back in 2012 or 2011, those were super isolating times.

Don't forget, you're here for life.

Embrace the suck

I've already revealed my powerlevel at work, it's too late for me but it isn't for you user. Just try and better yourself and do the meme shit like hit the gym etc.

We all had that moment in our lives, you can’t help but politicize everything, but don’t worry you’ll adapt

>saying nigger and thot irl

So stop red pilling people and start liking them. People are easier to influence if you have a good rapport with them. Red pilling is basically common sense and there’s big doses of that around right now

You can't unredpill, but you can get redpilled friends.

My dad asked me who I'm rooting for in the Superbowl. I said "The White guys".

its tourettes.
you've got tourettes syndrome.

see the problem is you see the world though memes and not actual intelligent points of view, exposing the ZOG and revealing your powerlevel to people in real life is still extremely autistic but instead of calling roasties thots and talking about nigs isn't the best way to go about it.

Realize that despite anything, none of this matters, people are the masters of their own destiny, you can live a good and virtuous life for youself, but you cant persuade everyone to follow you, in the grand scheme of everything Sup Forums and all the other nonsense doenst matters, internet memes are internet memes and have nothing to do with reality, you will get over it eventually.

>t. babby's first existential crisis
As it turns out, some of us actually care about the future of this planet.

what are you talking about retard?
The planet is fine without greesy neckbeards like you saving it

>everyone I don't like is a greasy neckbeard

So does this path include nofap?

No. Masturbation keeps your testosterone up. You need that.

Stop being a little bitch

It's hard here in the UK. Everyone's too scared of offending anyone, especially Muslims due to fear of mob justice.