Fate Apocrypha

APOlogize now for the future AOTS.

Its fucking shit worst fate ever

>Astolfo already becoming the flavor of the month trap for normalfags

The BGM in the first episode was fucking great. Every track set a great mood and it didn't sound overly copy-pasta'd from Zero or UBW while also not sounding so radically different that it wasn't right for a show in the same setting. I'm excited to hear more going forward.

>Typetard
>Best anything

This they killed fate with the spin offs

To be fair though, Astolfo has been the traplord in Fate/ since Apocrypha images came out.

I don't know why Jeanne's flag made the Gae-Bolg-returning-to-Lancer's-Hand sound though.

The intro was hype as fuck

Alright, I'm sorry Re:Creators.

GOMENASAI!

FPBP

>best girl is actually a boy
Really makes you think doesn't it?

Boys make the best girls

>best boy is actually a girl

>best girl is a boy
>best boy is a girl
What did they mean by this?

What the fuck was going on in that last thread. Jesus christ.

Pretty sure the saint is a woman

Welcome to fate threads, don't think just enjoy the ride

every fag that started watching anime after 2010 should just leave

This thread is also shit, just fucking look at the OP and its description, Fate Aposhit threads are doomed.

so you?
tell us more about you think madoka is the greatest anime of all time

madoka is shit Rance is where the best lads started the anime journey

Shitposters

Anyone have that image of Jeanne and Astolfo in casual mid-riff revealing clothing?

>mfw type-moon has gone down to the shitter
wish they just stopped making new fate after UBW

I wished nasu did something new for once.

don't worry user. mahoyo 2 and 3 is in the works along with tsukihime remake.

waifu-fags please just leave this thread don't destroy all my good memories of a good fanbase

Literally none of those are "new", they're rehashing old stuff.
Would still love that over more Servant milking though.

isn't type moon ace in two weeks? Hopefully something will be announced then.

Too busy making money.

>Implying we ever were anything else.
user, it has always been about the waifus.

>Literally none of those are "new", they're rehashing old stuff.
why that's the joke.

>Type-Moon's fanbase was never good.

/thread

it was good in the 2000s

So when is the trap getting fucked?

Pls

Next episode probably.

After the homunculus is done with the saint.

leave dont ruin the thread gay fag

When Asanagi gets around to doing the doujins.

I just want to see inevitable doujin of Jeanne getting pounded by Astolfo while Gilles and Sieg are forced to watch it, which gives them feelings of despair but also an erection.

>all these haters

Its literally the first episode.

Fuck off

I just want a series with a normal ass Grail War. None of this wacky shit, just a free for all struggle of ideals with ancient heroes fucking each other up. This shit is getting too out of hand for me.

Every grail war has that. IDEOLOGY BATTLES between heroes is the absolute core of the franchise, and the zany shit that usually happens toward the end doesn't change that. The fact that the war itself goes off the rails because the people who brought it into being were horrifically corrupt and lied to everyone about what its purpose was including the heroes is narratively appropriate, especially given the story's themes.

That being said, it seems like Fate Extra is basically what you want. Its a normal ass Grail War all the way to the very tip of the end where you learn the sekretz and fight the final boss.

Fate/Strange Fake is ironically the closest thing we have to a proper grail war and that one is purposely trying to go off track as much as possible.

Was that the one with Richard going full retard and announcing who he was during the war and getting a fuck ton of innocents killed at some police station?

Yes, it's that one.

Man I hope to see that scene animated by Ufotable some day.