Sorry gents, the NFL has redeemed itself tonight

Eagles are going to win, nice Prince tribute, city turns itself purple. Medal of Honour Corporal flips the coin.
Redeemed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq98n2j75XA
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/305356002
youtu.be/GM1QDBvzm1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>caring about niggerball

fuck that nigger.

You dumb spics need to get out more often.

you do realize Prince was actually pretty woke? fuck you faggot.

This, prince knew what was up

So no happening then

>eagles winning
>prince tribute
yeah, you would be watching slaveball

>Brittish cuck watching niggerball.
You must be Irish.

And now he dances like a monkey for his masters for all eternity. City was turned purple for Soros, not Prince.

Kiss my ass. What's your beef with the Eagles?

did anyone on either team kneel during the national anthem?

if so, they're not redeemed

No one kneeled tonight.

lol
nice try, corporate shill

fpbp
caring about a bunch of over paid nigger
this is why whites are doomed to fail
70% of the NFL are niggers
how can any self respecting white person sit their and watch that.
I get it your dads and people around you brainwashed you in liking this shit from a very young age but its time to wake the fuck up.

Be celebrated.

Not tolerated.

The state of Negro culture.

I haven't watched nigger egg in 10 years but I'm excited about seeing my home town team win.
>Also, Philly riots better than Boston.

>he doesnt know about brady 3rd and 4th quarter adjustments.
Anytime now.

>a fucking leaf

Seriously? Even the black players?

The irony is Prince was more white than JT.

No one on the Eagles kneeled all season. Can't say the same about the 'patriots'

i have half a mind to check the footage. you wouldn't lie to me would you?

Based.

I'm not lying. They went overboard to be patriotic tonight.

still bread and circus

Pretty good lesson actually:

Speak up while you are alive. You can be quiet when you’re dead

I haven't watched sports in forever, but I'm dying to see the eagles win.

A couple of people holding the flag knelt during the anthem

Based patriot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq98n2j75XA

I'm a combat veteran. They are not even close to being redeemed. Fuck them.

>I'm excited about seeing my home town team win
explain
who care what team wins, they are all the same thing just from different parts of the country.
why do you favor one team over the other when they are the same.
do you understand this makes you a tribalist, meaning that you have been brainwashed.
think about that.

I saw that post too. Everyone holding the flag knelt to keep it level.

>blm, Pras launches new
Media platform, commercial has wage gap mix and promotes interracial breeding

Imagine if the Baby Boomers had spent a tenth of the energy they poured into following the National Felons' League into civic engagement, being active in their community, holding their government accountable, raising their families. Nope, just give your boilerplate Boomer their stupid box, their fluoridated piss beer, their toxic, processed food, and they don't have a care in the world.

>watching niggerball

I am a tribalist. It's where I'm from. I watched the Eagles with my grandparents before they died. Watching them play and win makes me think if my childhood and the people I love that I shared Sundays with before they were gone.

Not enough.

>They're from Philadelphia

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/305356002

So is the declaration of Independence and constitution. You have a problem with that too?

This BLAC TRUE

>haha, see goy? we're actually patriotic! please come back

Yup. Two kike owned teams facing off in a fixed game for a bunch of 56%s and boomers who are all drunk on fluoride water.

The patriots are owned by a jew
>Kraft was born in Brookline, Massachusetts. His father – Harry Kraft, a dress manufacturer in Boston's Chinatown – was a respected Jewish lay leader at Congregation Kehillath Israel in Brookline and wanted his son to become a rabbi.

The eagles are owned by a jew
>Lurie was born to a Jewish family in Boston; his grandfather Philip Smith founded the General Cinema movie theater chain.

>you will love who you want, you will paid equally, no one will care where your from

You know, I love Sup Forums but you faggots do everything you can to suck the joy out of everything around you.

>So is the declaration of Independence and constitution

Thats the only good thing to come out of that shitty state

fucking with bread and circus is how you get people angry. we can't meme a famine so we'll be killjoys

Purple is the color of the fucking NWO. What happens when you mix Republicans (Red) with Democrats (Blue), the follow-up is Purple.

>Scripted that way

now imagine if you had parents, family. peers, and school system that didn't brainwash you from a very early age.
imagine if we lived in a society that didn't put people of a nation into tribes to fight over meaningless shit, making them angry and toxic to each other.
how much better off would would be
why are American's compared to Asian's so pushed into this bullshit and even the Jews focus more on focused education then sports?
when will white people wake the fuck up and release how bad sports are for society as a whole

Oh shit NEET has some bomb ass headphones

Yep, the goyim of Sup Forums fell for it completely. So much for le ebin NFL boycott everyone was talking about earlier this season. All is forgiven.

Did that Groupon commercial have a Kike say, "Shut it down"?

It's bread and circuses but it makes me think of watching the Superbowl in 1981 with my grandmother. Is that so bad?

SHUT IT DOWN

>not betting on the superbowl making a shitload of money
Sucks for you faggot.

same and agreed

Yep it did

Agreed. Based.

It's amazing how weak and pathetic niggerball fans are lol

Q predicted this

youtu.be/GM1QDBvzm1Y

is not it funny that you pick that memory to remind you of her.
that just goes to show you how deep it really goes.

I think it's about breaking the conditioning, remember that the powers these people serve wants us dead or slaves, wouldn't it be better to have nicer memories of them without the circus in between? Do you really need them to be happy about your family?

They probably didn't have a chance to know better, you do.

It's a trigger that cues memories anons, not the be all and end all of the experience.

but at the end you still watch, you are part of "them", you cannot break up, that's the problem.

Anyway, have a good night, user.

fuck king this

bingo

Haven't watched a football game in 10 years user, but I watch tonight. Sometimes you have to be loyal to your place and people who lived before the disaster that is modern america.

same

Fucking this man it would be one thing if teams were selected from colleges that surround the city theyre in but no, instead we (((draft))) all the biggest crosseyed niggers from every corner of the country to represent Buffalo or Cleveland. It’s fucking bullshit! They’re not from there, they don’t represent the community! It’s all a bunch of NIGGERS and KIKES and BOOMER retards buying into endless superficiality!

FUCK THE NFL

>Eagles are going to win
who cares, you faggot

Gay nigger

>you do realize Prince was actually pretty woke?
no, but since he didn't do drugs yet died of a drug overdose, it's not surprising

Purple revolution. Lock Hillary Soros and all the rest of those traitors up.

>loyal to a place
>by watching entertainment by people who are actively working to destroy it

>Cleveland

Be real user, no nigger... or hell even white dude, would play for Cleveland if it was their hometown. Damn even James left for a bit to just GET a ring before coming back and winning.

Frank Reich finally got his Superbowl ring.
>Fly Eagles fly!!!!

No shit I was like did Q predick dis? With the purple. Remembered the color revolution stuff about dems with purple ribbons etc.

So let’s steal it from them. Make purple /our color/

>That ID
>Them digits

Fucking faggots. I shouldn’t have to samefag this. Purple is ours now.

>combat vet
that's the only kind of vet, as far as I'm concerned. My mom never ran around saying "I'm a vet, I'm a vet, ten percent off, rah rah rah", lol.