Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 (MH370/MAS370)

MYSTERY REMAINS What happened to flight MH370, what is the latest news and is the search still ongoing?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/08/asia/mh370-debris-found/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israel can hack planes and remote control them.

You do the math.

No search still. Flap fairing found in East Africa. Airinc can't track them, sounds like they switched out of Data in radio 3, turned off the transponder. The only tracking was done by the people that get a datalink from the engine monitoring software.

thats not the same plane

Probably Antarctica

Russians shot it down over Denmark.

Look at who died in the crash, or whatever occurred. It was the full staff of a airline hacking group. Not even kidding

where is the debris

I don't think that fairing came from the plane. I don't think any wreckage been found. I could be wrong though.

A new no-cure, no-pay search is occurring now, apparently.

My money is still on pilot suicide.

6 Chinese antimatter scientists refused to defect to America so we hacked and crashed their plane

Well, it was a 777 flap fairing. I don't know of any other 777s missing in the Indian Ocean.
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/08/asia/mh370-debris-found/index.html
Sorry for the CNN link.

They were all over, along with Ruskies picking the pockets of the dead on the ground tonnes of photos.

Where's the Chilean submarine?

That whole thing went down the memory hole a long time ago.

>Chilean
submarine

pick one

Source on this?

It was argie, people claim it was the brits fault but dunno really about it, perhaps in one year or so the truth will be known!

Bump for curiosity

Landed in the tropical paradise called Diego Garcia....sounds comfy as fuck

Let me check

Coming up short right now. Anyways the info is out there