Operation: ruinit

Let's ruin reddit. We need to get advertisers to abandon the site, so post the most abhorrent content you can; hardcore nazi stuff. Ask a rapist threads in places like /r/askreddit. Nigger hate threads in chat subs like /r/casualconversation and /r/twoxchromosomes
Send screenshots to advertisers (with their ads in the shot) and news people, this is pretty important because we want advertisers to leave the site like they did with youtube!
Harass mods as much as you can and downvote any posts of actual quality. Stifle discussion and get as many threads locked as you can. Try to get a few large subs locked. This will make the site unusable for actual users, however we need to maintain this for a solid few days in order to get them to quit going on the site. Post as much facebook-tier garbage as you can find, like the real garbage, the mom-group garbage.
Use as many different IPs as you can. Use common VPNs like Hola and Tunnelbear to get them banned. Change your IP as much as you can. If we can't take down the site directly, we need to get as many IPs as possible banned in order to indirectly ban other people from the site, doing it in public spaces like libraries, dorms, work, and school will be especially volatile.

do u want them 2 shut down the donald n send them? bc thats how u ruin pol

that site doesn't need any help being ruined

I want the site to go bankrupt and become unprofitable and shut down, I want it to be the next digg. We're not the donald now are we? We can keep posting in their nice little subs as much as we want. We want the site to become shit, the redesign to piss people off, and for everyone to leave. We already make fun of the_degenerate people in here.

great idea lets all shitpost and get banned en masse and then uhm... like... buy some bot program?

sorry user but your plan is poorly thought out

why do you want this?

*Fix pol
t_dtards need to btfo from this site.

It already sucks. Why give it more traffic with controversy?

The plan is to get advertisers to leave and make the site unusable for most people. Advertisers leaving = no money. We want to get rid of advertisers on a site without access to google's coffers.

Why not just create really funny jokes that trigger them and are racist as fuck that get to the front page of reddit?
Coontown and fatpeoplehate were alright I hear

That gets shutdown easily though. coontown and fph got banned. If we get advertisers to leave, the site has no income.

I like this idea

If Pewdiepie was able to do make ads pull out of jewtube then it shouldn't be this hard

This actually sounds like fun. I'm gonna do this lowkey.

Even if your plan wasn't retarded, a new site would just pop up to fill the demand, or worse, they'll come here. You sound like a teenager who just transferred here from Reddit.

Personal army false flag attempt
>Sage

You will get a ban hammer within seconds and it's practically impossible to get a post like that trending. Trust me, autism has tried it before

you won me at "ask a rapist". this shit will be hilarious

they'd just ban us from subreddits, delete our posts, impossible to do anything

It has to be subtle, like rapist shaming. Or pedo shaming

Ignore the shills and sage again

Somebody got banned from plebbit. Fuck off. Nobody worth their salt here concerns themselves with that turd

Not if we have enough of them. They'll lock threads and we can harass them with as many different accounts as possible.

Nigger if I wanted to get unbanned I'd just change my IP and make a new account, I'm not retarded.

Show your real flags faggots.

retarded enough to make this "le ebic raid" thread. fuck off.