Browse Netflix

>browse Netflix
>disgusted with Netflix degeneracy
>cancelled membership after 4 years

Why have you not cancelled your Netflix membership yet pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

thespruce.com/mother-sauces-996119
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>netflix is starting to branch out into anime
>western media will start to influence anime
I'm scared Sup Forums.

I haven’t watched Netflix since 2015. I don’t even own a television anymore, get in my level, son

i guess i don't care
ok now i care

Why does anyone treat getting greenlit.on Netflix like a huge deal? They green light everything. Like there are low budget YouTube level documentaries on Netflix.
Not to mention series like big mouth that are just family Guy clones.

Too be fair, I would cum in Gugu's ass.

Most anime is already degenerate.

Most of the good anime is from the 80s. DBZ, Berserk, Fist of the North Star.

well there's difference between getting a few thousand and putting your video up there to getting sponsored and funded via netflix

I'll cancel it when the price jumps.

I watch old movies I own or sometimes stream new shit for free, but I'm disappointed too often with the degeneracy and subliminal messaging. I'm on the reading old novels and farming my own food meme now.

>paying for digital media

Whites need to stop watching anime. It's a waste of time and if anything the asians should be controlling that shit and boxing jews out.

same here

The most pressing question regarding netflix is why did you ever pay them meme bux in the first place.

If you're going to consume kike media, entertainment and propaganda you should be pirating it.

Im what you yonug fellas call a baby boomer.
I have 3 homes I put onto airbnb where 5 days a week people hire the entire house and pay me money for it.
People these days expect netflix to be connected, they want to sit on the couch and do in my homes what they do in their own while they pay for it.
You would be doing the same if you were employed and responsible with money.
But you're not, you waste all your cash on vidya and watching netflix in other peoples houses.
Stupid little faggot.

I was never subscribed in the first place since the only shows I give a shit about I can get for free. . .

. . .or are on the WWE network
>tfw WWE is more real than CNN

I've been red pilled on them since middle school, but what they are doing to media has gotten much worse user. Its become unbearable at this point. I go out of my way to not give them a cent these days and to actually take their dollars.

>never played vidya
>don't watch netflix
>if I were you I would hate myself for what my generation has done

are you a jew user or jet a leftie troll faggot

never had one, the free month was enough to realize that

>make believe story about a nigger which proves they are better than white
>pls pay us to deliver this message, right now we only have 1 season paid

I think they should just ban white people from appearing in tv/movies etc., unless they portray bad/evil characteristics or weakness such as nu-males/coal burners. And only Jews (poc obviously) should be allowed to write, produce and direct these shows. Get it over with.

You type like you dropped out in middle school.

It's easy to believe that you're an old, out of touch, piece of shit but it ends there.

>cancel cable because jews
>cancel netflix because jews
how do i distract my wife and daughter so i can shitpost in peace?

I dont understand why they dont put more old movies on netflix, Like classics and shit. What would it cost them, and Im still using netflix. It is so awful that I would watch something besides their new propaganda?

Encourage them to better themselves and learn hobbies. I would only cancel 1 out of the 2 at first to get the idea that its a waste of time across but not com across too harsh. I would then find ways to encourage/sign them up for other things. Art, music, gardening, practical work skills, novels, so much better stuff than watching jewish propaganda.

Get your wife to yell at kids for an hour about how they trashed some room.

nigger can't into sci-fi lol
what were they thinking?

Because Bojack Horseman.

It's all by design. Some of those old movies have themes and values that they do not want to propagate. I read somewhere that (((leftists))) think Friends is white supremacist since there is no race mixing...and thats a shitty liberal show from the 90s. There is no way they will show almost any classics from pre 70s. No way that they want white people to see a bette time with no degeneracy. They want people to think todays degeneracy is the peak of civilization and to not even flirt with the idea it used to be different.

I was about to cancel the other day until I saw they brought Babylon Berlin to Netflix. Show is /pol approved.

Download kodi

They just dropped a show about the degenerate cesspool of commies and filth that was Weimar Berlin. Really good so far, definitely recommend Babylon Berlin.

>Not watching everything on Kodi and preventing jews from getting your money

thespruce.com/mother-sauces-996119

So what you be sayin is...

I don't pay for it

i forwarded this to them thanks user

thanks for the suggestion user, starting this tonight

Do you guys use a VPN?

You can’t cancel something you never got in the first place

I used to, but decided not to since I don't stream via torrent. If I was using torrent addons then I would get a VPN.

I already did.

>he gave Netflix $480 in leafbux to fund their anti-white propaganda
This is partly your fault.

I use my brother's account and he's a libshit. But I don't use it at all anymore

>People paying for propaganda

Terrarium tv

I dislike the term POC.

How to jew the jew out of $480 to get even?

I actively encourage folks not to use it. I have literally gone to people's houses and showed them how to watch whatever the fuck they want to watch online for free and convinced them to cancel their Netflix subscription.