Leave FLCL 2 to me

Other urls found in this thread:

axentwear.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=12wqGGTB8MA
youtube.com/watch?v=qSWA_xLoJEg
youtube.com/watch?v=euird5t3lb4
youtube.com/watch?v=W6H8WcTPnWM
twitter.com/TheBronyNetwork/status/881641592192458753
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-02/flcl-2-3-reveals-more-staff-theatrical-format-in-japan/.118354
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

her design is so fucking shit

Should have just made Mamimi the mc

Literally perfect

Those headphones are fucking dope! 10/10 would buy!

The only thing that will save this is if its yuri.

"we need to sell merch"

She looks like Rebuild Rei

Isn't this the character designer who worked on Eva/FLCL?
It can't be, the mc lacks any personality.

We have a sticky for this already

This, it's so painfully obvious.

not sure if trolling but axentwear.com/

I was tempted but part of me is still not sure about the actual speakers in them.

This autistic girl looks so generic. It doesn't even resemble flcl sketchy broad yet simple artstyle.

If you showed this to anyone, NO ONE would say "oh this is looks like FLCL". She looks like the main girl from a fucking light novel.
What a travesty. I hate cashgrab nostalgia-bait reboots so goddamn much. They just couldn't leave a classic alone, they had to buy into the shameless pointless sequel culture.
Yes, I'm mad.

they do, but they're not great.

i guess they wanted to give her a distinctive piece of headgear like naota's hat.

im trying to think of other headgear they could have used, headphones seem fine but the lights and ears are a bit much. maybe they really wanted to establish the fact that it's years after the original show and went a little too futuristic.

I know what I'm buying next month!

Ohohoho
Pretty ironic coming from a nostalgia faggot

>"Why they aren't making more shows like the ones I watced on Toonami;_;?

>inb4 sold out

>not rgb

Dropped.

>I know what I'm buying next month!
youtube.com/watch?v=12wqGGTB8MA

Nice job assuming random shit about me, user.

It's easy given how you guys are always the same.

the eyes are actually pretty much the same. we've seen so little that it's hard to say too much.
what they update and what they keep the same will certainly make or break it.

The song you sent me has a kinda creepy image but it was actually a pretty nice song, I downloaded. Thanks for sending though I'm not sure why you did user.

Cause that "I know what I'm buying next month!" made you sound like you're on welfare. "La Journée du cheque" means "cheque day", as in your welfare check

You half chan guys are dicks lol I love it.
user that was fucking brilliant.
My Spanish isn't very good so I didn't get it at first.

it's french

lol google translate said it was Spanish!

How ignorant can you be ?

Why they didn't get Trigger to make it I will never know.

I really don't want to watch this but I feel like its gonna be talked about so much ill have no choice.

by thhe look of it it basically is

>Another blue eyed black hair himecut

Why?

She looks really familiar, but I can't tell if she looks like one character in particular, or if her design is so generic that she looks like everyone.

Fuck off.

>Headphones are Mecha Mechanica brand
Maybe that's why she looks so generic? Maybe there are some connections between her and MM?

Let me see your deviantart designs user.

I've been having nightmares about these threads and the coming ones and dreading them for like a year. Someone kill me I'm not ready for this quantity of shitposting about this.

I own those headphones.

Why does she wear the ears?

Are you a grill (male)?

sup bro?

Is that a statement or a question?

Thomas please go

>Cause that "I know what I'm buying next month!" made you sound like you're on welfare
Thats the sound of someone who lives pay check to pay check.
I've known welfare people, they have giant TVs and both current gen consoles usually with money to spare.

>"Why does this anime that had a MC that looked like the average Japanese boy now have a MC that looks like the average Japanese girl?"

why is she the MC and where is Naoto or do we not know

He's the boy, I think he's going to play a large role too, from my understanding.

I thought it was confirmed the boy's name is Ide

>where is Naoto
Right here.

>that thing
>the average Japanese girl

She doesn't look like an average school girl, she's just a generic anime girl.

Japanese school girls look like generic anime girls.

They're not as cute.

Why is Naota still in school 16 years later? By the meme headphones this obviously takes place in the present.

What's she listening to Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=qSWA_xLoJEg

Looks like it takes place in Mabase judging by the medical mechanica building. Wouldn't be surprised if Naota shows up at some point.

>melancholic express
>listening to something that peppy
youtube.com/watch?v=euird5t3lb4
Best song of the soundtrack

That looks nothing like Naoto tho.
I wager they're both new characters
FLCL2 will focus on the new duo, FLCL3 will focus on Naota again.
I don't know why she's the MC.
I really dislike the fact that they're in High school given how rarely series do anything creative with the setting and how trope/cliche ridden it is naturally.
Middle school was sort of interesting given how cynical middle schoolers are.
FLCL2 Moping-girl looks boring as shit, she seems like she just looks like a sexy broad rather than Naoto's active attempt at looking more mature and just coming off as a cynical cunt

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=W6H8WcTPnWM

He's the main character's teacher. They've already announced the premise months ago, user.

They're in middle school. Naota was also in middle school by the end of the series.

see
It's Naota. He is the new main character's teacher. This was confirmed months ago.

>This was confirmed months ago
No it wasn't. And can't you see he's wearing a middle school uniform? He's the same age as her.

They are? Looked like Highschool but maybe they're more indistinguishable than I thought.
Didn't read that, I thought Haruko was the main character's teacher?

what? where?

why dont they broadcast the whole thing in 4:3

>"Hey look at me! I'm a creep who watches cartoons about cat girls and tentacles and I like it so much I bought headphones with useless speakers just because they look like cat ears!"
Will you really waste money so you can become an easier target for bullying?

She's so ugly. im not watching this now FUCK YOU GAINAX

What's it matter to you what other nerds are doing with their life? Who do you think you are, Touma?

This is produced by adult swim, it is an american cartoon

go back to Sup Forums you fucking autist shitters

The design is lame

>bullying
you must be older than 18 to post here

twitter.com/TheBronyNetwork/status/881641592192458753 HAHAHAHAHA this looks like complete dog shit, they're not even trying to grasp the appeal of the original

Shit modern anime coloring, shit designs, mecha looks nothing like FLCL's unique robot style

It screams "we're only making this because Adult Swim wants the 90s nostalgia bux" except they can't even do nostalgia right

>tfw no nekomimi gf

>the eyes are actually pretty much the same
not even close

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-02/flcl-2-3-reveals-more-staff-theatrical-format-in-japan/.118354
>Original Character Design: Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
>Character Design: Chikashi Kubota
Well that explains why it looks so different now

I'm only doing my good deed for the day : preventing some people with poor judgement from making a huge mistake by wasting money into something that is not only useless, but also detrimental to their social life, and even phisical integrity in some cases.

If someone I work with comes in wearing these abominations, you can be sure as hell I would get the urge to bully the shit out of him.
But most people(me included) will just consider this guy as a weirdo and reduce interactions as much as possible.
It also means he won't get the promotion since nobody would give more power to "that weird guy with the cat ears headphone."

Do you plan on buying these headphones?
Did you dream about how some cute girls will come at you and ask you to play some nice music with your cat ear speakers? Or do you bieleve the other guys will think your cat ears are so manly they should become bros with you so you can hunt sime pussy together?
You might as well go outside with a shirt full of anime charachters plowing each other.
Even if you're a girl, you can't pull it off unless you're the queen bee of the office. All you're gonna achieve by wear these is to be hated by the other girls since nobody likes attention whores. Creepy guys will have the courage to ask you out after that, though, so it might be worth it if you're into that.

I see a guy on the train to work who's got a jesus beard that wears those head phone and he doesn't seem to give a fuck. Then again he sings to himself really loud.

it's a real physical piece of merchandise unrelated to the show

the character designer is still Sadamoto
It looks fine

Congratulations, you take the train along with "that weird guy with the cat ears headphones who sings to himself really loud."
You can proceed with never talking to that guy since he probably has mental problems and/or is mentally challengged.

Space Dandy

Seems to be a happier person than you, though, so I'm not sure how you win this one.

Her design clashes with the rest, like she was made by an entirely different designer.

I get the promotion.
I also get the friends.
That guy is also hiding many insecurities and is relying on escapism to cope with life.
I don't care about winning, I feel sad for this guy. Maybe I'll talk to him someday, but only if he stops wearing those headphones for fags.

That is a lot of projecting user.
He may have mental problems that leave him unaware of his flaws, and enjoying the act of singing is hardly escapism.

If your enjoyment of something is hampered only by the critique of your peers, then denying yourself the opportunity for happiness based solely on the possibility of rejection means that social acceptance means more than the pursuit of happiness.

I don't think you should feel sad for anyone, unless you are also projecting your own sadness onto him. Maybe your promotions and your friends aren't as fulfilling as singing on the train, while listening to music through your choice of headphones.

Hidomi a cute!

This one in particular looks like shit

So Hidomi's change at the end is that she's going to realize that life isn't so bad and to live life to fullest or she's actually a lesbian in love with Haruko because Atomsk.

Main guy is either going to win or get absolutely shit one.

I think that is the point.

Could they at least give her a less generic hairstyle? It's such a forgettable character design compared to the original.

Well, singing on the train might be fun, and doing whatever you want can never be a bad advise, but choosing deliberately to purchase headphones with shitty, useless speakers on top of them just because they liik like cat ears is the stupidest thing ever.
It's the equivalent of saying
>"look at me! I'm wearing cat ears! I'm so kawaii ugyuu, but these cat ears are not here just for looks (because they look kawaii) but because they're actualy speakers so they are totally here because I want to play musing on top of my head while I'm wearing headphones that won't let me clearly listen to the sounds coming out of them"
It's stupid. the headphones are stupid. And you're stupid for trying to defend these abominations. Stop chilling you product.
Beard guy should invest into better headphones. The money going into the useless speakers can be used for purchasing better components to have a better sound.