whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Nosferatu_(VTM)#Gallery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>she

looks like a monster

Don't be mindless bigots and embrace the future

i heard she looks totally normal now
saw pics a while back

she actually became normal

This, IIRC she renounced her SJWism, grew her hair out, and looks pretty decent now

someone post the pic where it woke up and became girlie again

I bet that thing gives amazing head.

>NOW.
This means it wasn't before, and who you and your faggot friends think you are to change it? No one has such authority, especially not mentally ill "people".

She came out as a woman a while back.

Came out... as a woman... JUST

>This means it wasn't before, and who you and your faggot friends think you are to change it? No one has such authority, especially not mentally ill "people".
Language evolves, user
Sex IS a spectrum, it's not just MALE and FEMALE anymore

>language is the same as human philosophy.
I'm not any genius but I don't think it works like that, the day you change your chromosomes I will call you however you want, till then you can fuck off.

You don't understand user
There are other sexes than male and female, you're just small minded

no there aren't
>inb4 intersex

You can hide all you want behind the "you don't undestand" or "you're small minded" speeches, but you will never be able to change the fact that reality doesn't care about how you feel and that you will never be of any sex besides the one you're born with.

All I'm saying is that you're views on sex aren't accurate anymore
>intersex
um, duh

prove the existence of a third sex without referring to people's feelings

You mean prove the existence of more than 2 sexes, right?
Sexes that aren't the two that you say there are?

>accurate.
Poor faggot, he thinks that just because someone says that there is more than one sex it changes reality.
Protip: no it doesn't.

>more than one sex
you mean 2
>changes reality
It doesn't change reality, it just makes our understanding of it more accurate

in what way was my question unclear?

Yes my mistake.
How changing it completely is making it more accurate? Besides feelings it's impossible to prove the existence of more sexes, and as I said earlier, reality doesn't change because of how you fell.

suicide in a couple of years, mental illness is a horrible thing

So what are the two sexes that you guys think that there are?
I'll tell you how you're wrong

I identify as Sys Male. It's like Cis Male only I systemitize my world view into perspectives based on rational observations, including the scientific one that human gender/sex is binary and that all others are on a separate spectrum of aberration. You can't judge me, it's my identity.

benis and bagene

There's always been ug sex lady(?), how do you think you got here.

Male and female, and before you start with the "there are people who don't feel as this" bullshit, these are the two sexes because of their chromosomes, these being xx and xy, if you change these, then you truly changed of sex.

So what happens if a person doesn't have xx and xy?
Or what if they have xx and xy and they don't develop as xx and xy people typically do?

Technically it is I believe

On top of that, other people don’t care. They can decide that there are millions of genders and sexualities but I don’t get why they always make a big deal and insist on buy in from others. I don’t give a shit. It’s all about attention

we call those birth defects

So people with birth defects somehow don't exist?

What part of "all others are on a separate spectrum of aberration" is unclear to you?

Are people with Down Syndrome or multiple-personality disorder valid - on genetic, neurological, or psychological grounds - as simply another equal types" or "just as normal" as the 99%+ of humanity who develop along a common biological path? No, they are not. That doesn't mean that any specific individual with Downs or a psychological disorder needs to be abused purely on their mutation. But you don't give them a pulpit or a seat on a university counsel because of their aberration.

i'm sorry, are we talking about birth defects now, or your postulated extra sexes?
you still haven't demonstrated where a third sex exists in the human race

How did we go to this...

To this?

Transgenderism is body dysmorphoia, a psychological condition and disorder. We don't let schizoids or MPD people graft heads onto their shoulders for their other selves. Why should the medical community support a man who wants to mutilate his penis?

They will have one, if I remember it right, everyone starts as female and some change to male, forgot why or if there is a why, but this is a true sex change that may or not happen.
>my body din't develop as it was supposed to so lets try to change reality.
Fuck off.

not enough pic related

Nigga looks like a draugr from skyrim

You typically would say "FROM this to this," you imbecile.

So these people still count as people
And they have a sex, because all humans have a sex, and it doesn't fit into the typical previous notion of two sexes

So there must be more than two sexes

It's not a birth defect to have been "born in the wrong body" it's literally mental illness.

I mean, in the case of dissociative identity disorder, it's an adaptation to trauma so it doesn't really work to group it in with Downs Syndrome which is a genetic defect that the individual has from birth. You can cure DID, but you can't remove extra chromosomes.

Xx, xy, or birth defects. No other choices.

>things that aren't xx and xy exist
exactly, there are more than 2 sexes

or are you just going to ignore science?

this is precisely why i said >inb4 intersex
you are conflating intersex with transgenderism, when in fact most transgender people aren't born intersex at all
they are entirely separate issues, yet it is the argument that trans activists always fall on to try to prove their delusions

Wait what? This makes no sense, people are born being male or female and that's it, that's as far as "sex change" goes, a 50/50 chance that you can't change later, if you fit into the one you picked or not is your problem and no amount of surgery will change it.

When did I ever talk about gender?

How many non-binary identifying people actually have klinefelters or down syndrome? I'm glad we're agreeing that having abnormal chromosomes is a prerequisite to being non-binary :)

Science says that those are aberrations, not established biologically viable genders.

What the fuck is that?

don't be obstuse, you use the biological term 'sex' but we all know you are referreing to the bs concept of 'gender'

*obtuse

>non-binary people exist
thank you comrade, please educate these plebeians and signal boost our cause
Please indicate where I said gender, in a post that isn't in reference to someone else saying it

Literally aberrations, and still they're born that way and no one can become one after birth. And no, they don't count as different sexes.

>mfw all of the reasons given to accept their disorder are all of the reasons they shouldn't exist

Put her back in. She's not done yet!

and ol picture of an attention whore , who in less than a year realized she is just like the other girls.

Grow her hair out, learned to cook and now sucking the dick of her hubby for a living.
>colour me surprised

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/027/022/087.png

>more deflections
>mfw initial question remains unanswered
done talking to you

Boxxy plus pocky equals TRUUUUUMP!

>deflecting a goal post move is still deflecting
sorry I don't have any reaction images, have a (you)

Just write in Birth Defect whenever a form requires a sex. If it comes up in conversation for whatever reason, just say "I'm defective"

I have absolutely no idea what that's a picture of, but it's fucking terrifying.
I'm pretty sure the only way to kill it is to remove the head or destroy the brain. Bug out bags ready chaps!

>I want to ignore facts and science because changing is too hard, waaah

alright guys

Looks kind of like the girl from the goonies.

> And they have a sex, because all humans have a sex, and it doesn't fit into the typical previous notion of two sexes

Biological sex isn't about fucking, it's about reproduction. The chromosomal defects you describe are not receptively viable, and are therefore not valid sexes. They are mere defects.

>conflates biological sex with gender
>knows about science

this really troubled my tribbles

a spectrum of acceptance

>states that birth defects are some magical 3rd sex instead of genetic mistakes
>claim's we're the ones ignoring science

Just to sum it up, there are two sexes, male and female, defined by having the chromosomes xx or xy, and there are the aberrations, BIRTH defects who have defective chromosomes but don't count as actual sexes.
Changing your sex would be possible by changing your chromosomes but with the actual technology it's impossible, maybe in the future.
And the whole "born in the wrong body" bullshit is actually body dysmorphia(phoia?) a mental illness.

Are you considering removing your troubled tribbles?

Did Moot fuck her?

Very much like autism then

If only to burn then and prevent their spread

>black, trans, pedo, rapist, muslim(rapist?), furry, soy, atheist, feminist.
Kek, we should try to troll them with this, would be amazing if it worked.

you can't expect acceptance, if you aren't willing to give acceptance.

>CIS scum
> CIScum

CIS envy

>how
jews

agree with you but Jaime Lee Curtis happens to have undeveloped male testicles in her body and no cervix.

What you should say is: Women don't have a prostate. There are no chromosomal abnormalities that bestow a prostate on a female

what a nice reasonable looking girl, not like those insane right winger bitches

>Cleans herself up
>Wears a little makeup

Men will fall for it, too.

Typical SJW retard, desu still better than you sub-humans

Hmm. Clan Nosferatu if I'm not mistaken.

whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Nosferatu_(VTM)#Gallery

Seriously, what the fuck is that thing?

definitely a nos. hmm there a lot of v:tm players on /pol?