Why does Sup Forums get so buttmad over muh palestine?

Why does Sup Forums get so buttmad over muh palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israel-begins-handing-out-deportation-notices-to-african-migrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=7xtpJ4Q_Q-4
youtube.com/watch?v=PHPPI-Wt83U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because too many mudslimes are on this board

Mandatory Palestine hasn't existed in 70 years. What's to get mad over?

Why is the Jewish state of Israel such a racist bigoted xenophobic hellhole?
"Israel begins handing out deportation notices to African migrants"
>timesofisrael.com/israel-begins-handing-out-deportation-notices-to-african-migrants/

it amazes me that so much of Sup Forums sides with zionists over palestinians

Noone on pol cares except mudslimes.
But even mudslimes themselves don't care.

no one sides with Palestinians. Its only Kikeshills and R/Donald trying to push the LE ISRAEL IS BASED meme

This. Nuke them both.

iranian shills

Fuck both to be quite honest

Because it's full of Muslims

I love when MIDF brings out the one white looking palestinian shitskin to garner sympathy from pol. You probably have a "White Palestinians" folder specifically for these threads

Muslims have been extremely unlikeable lately.

>Why does Sup Forums get so buttmad over muh palestine?

i dont but keep wishing if you like

youtube.com/watch?v=7xtpJ4Q_Q-4

>amerisharts shilling for MUH CHOSEN PEOPLE
like clockwork

dumbass loads of Palestinians are "white"
they still act like dune coons though

>muh joos
fuck off ahmed

They are a mess as a whole but Palestine and Lebanon have some fair skinned maronites and Greek orthos is DESPERATE need of further bleaching

>shitskin hiding behind meme flag because he's so ashamed of his shithole country full of shitskins
like clockwork

How come Jews say they deserve a Jewish ethnostate but whites have diversity forced upon them?

I'll grant you this. It's mostly just the levantine christian population tho. I've met some lebanese christians who looked as white as me

We've been at war with them for 1400 years. The middle East was only mildly peaceful in modern times because they were completely outgunned, not because they are peaceful people.

each and every fucking time. all of the 'da jooz' threads and when a thread gets posted about the most antizog people on this planet that are actively fight zog the shills come out sucking zog cock

Palestine is an illegally occupied territory and Israel's treatment of the Palestinians is an ongoing crime against humanity. The only reason it is permitted to continue is because the USA has veto power at the United Nations. Palestine is a nation under attack and any attempt they make to defend themselves is treated as "terrorism."

A lot of idiots on Sup Forums who are actual racists and just hate all Arabs or all Jews have a simplistic view of this matter as being a race war where they side with whichever race they prefer. But much of this is just memes. Deep down I think Sup Forums is very divided on their actual feelings on Israel/Palestine.

>You probably have a "White Palestinians" folder specifically for these threads

i do. and the nation of israel has no right to exist. period. to side against the palestinians is to side with israel. keep sucking that jew cock. faggot.

Israel is multi-ethnic but mono religious.

You can be any color, as long as it's Jewish, and you get automatic citizenship.

Its less about that and more related about the fact israel is the cause of all the wars in the middle east

I hate the kikes but I don't give a damn about the Palestinians. Only commies and mudslimes claim to care about Palestine and even they really don't.

Fuck them both, let them kill each other

>You probably have a "White Palestinians" folder specifically for these threads
>>i do
lmao midf confirmed

Israel and Palestine were a mistake. Just leave them be.

zog or not zog --- make your choice

>Just leave them be.

You mean withdraw foreign aid from Israel and let it fend for itself?

Because they're retards who think you have to make a choice instead of just disengaging and letting the sand rats kill each other

> the mistreatment of Palestinians is overrated
> uses Nazi meme flag

Yes. If you're Jewish you're free to immigrate and fight in their army. American Jews already have a homeland called America. There's no secular reason for us to protect Israel.

>There's no secular reason for us to protect Israel.
there is no religious reason either. 70 AD was the absolute end of the old covenant.

Israel and Palestine are both nuisances.

I just don't want kikes and allahus killing each other spilling over to elsewhere and conflagrating the world.

Muslims posing as white nationalists
They are fucking everywhere on this board

kikes and race traitors posing as white nationalists
They are fucking everywhere on this board

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Blame /ptg/.

Kill yourself faggot. The favoring of the palestinians over the kikes has been the default position of white nationalists since time immemorial. The jew/israel lovers are the fake white nationalists. JEWS are the number one enemy. Israel is their prized possession. Rooting for anyone fighting against israel is just a given. It doesn't matter if it's muslims or not.

5 main reasons:
- Palestinians are not Arabs. They are remnants of Phoenicians mixed with Turks and Levantines.
- Palestinians are Centrist, they have zero history of Salafism or fundamentalism.
- Palestinians have been dealt a harsh hand repeatedly and unfairly vs. Israel and their puppets the Jewnited States
- Jews are evil incarnate (see: Disney murder of Star Wars for the Presidential Ambitions of Bob Iger)
- Palestinians are lovable underdogs in a region full of durka sandniggers.

Bonus reason: Sup Forums has a huge number of JIDF presence. Always smell and strike down kike shills.

Hypocrisy.

>The favoring of the palestinians over the kikes has been the default position of white nationalists
hmmmm, i wonder who is behind this post?

>- Palestinians are not Arabs. They are remnants of Phoenicians mixed with Turks and Levantines.
ahhahahahahahahah

Most of the palestinians are Egyptians who moved there due to some hunger in the 19th century.

>- Palestinians are Centrist, they have zero history of Salafism or fundamentalism.
xDD

>- Palestinians have been dealt a harsh hand repeatedly and unfairly vs. Israel and their puppets the Jewnited States

Israel tried to make a 2 state solution numerous times. Palis chimped out and lost. Serves them right

>- Palestinians are lovable underdogs in a region full of durka sandniggers.
>muslims are lovable

hmmm, i wonder who is behind this post...

But you are muslim in genes rapebaby?

Remember the Moors who inculcated your race?

That’s not how the world works, Winston. That’s basically nigger-tier, African-style diplomacy. If you’re in the triple digits when it comes to IQ score, you’d understand that having a common foe doesn’t mean you’ll have anything else in common, nor that your objectives and interests align in the least.

Neither Muslims nor Jews are our friends. Just play them off against each other. Why commit to either group of underhanded, duplicitous semites?

youtube.com/watch?v=PHPPI-Wt83U

jews are the #1 enemy. had they not instigated the irreversible damage caused by the rapefugee crisis it would be alot easier to make a choice

>ahahahhaha, portuguese people where once muslims, you should be ashamed
>BASED PALESTINIANS!! THEY ARE COMPLETELY PHOENICIAN ARYAN GENETIC STOCK!! JUST LOOK AT THIS DIRTY BLONDE GIPSY LOOKING GIRL!!!!!

Go back to your shithole, Muhamad

>israelis are not our friends

Israel was the last ally of Apartheid and one of the last of Rhodesia (my country is one of the others). Israel was one of the few who supported the serbs during the Bosnian civil war. Israel sold weapons to Burma during the Rohyngya massacre. NEthanyu warned europe multiple times against the incoming muslim invasion.

Not to mention Israel funded far-right parties in Europe

Israel is the last nationalist state friendly with the western world.

>a country is only as strong as ability to defend its borders. i dont care if a desert shithole is ruled by kikes or slamers. fuck em all

Because the Palestinians literally did nothing wrong, while the state of Israel supports radical islamic groups like ISIS to destabilize countries like Syria.
Basically the reality of the situation is completely reversed from what people are told it is, and it's also a good example of how any group of Goyim can expect to be treated if they are ruled over by jews. Jews should stick to their borders and stop building settlements, but they can't because they always want more, and they love playing the victim while attacking others.

Note that I said Jews, not Israelis. I don’t think anyone on here except the most cringey Nazi keyboard edgelords have a problem with nationalist Jews who mind their own business like Netanyahu, and there are obviously different factions. But organized Jewry is a problem in the West, and our native Hebrew Brahmin in the upper echelons have an agenda in contradiction with the flyover state goyim that Israelis who mind their own business in their own country don’t necessarily have. It’s not a simple matter.

reminder: drop a redpill and be on your way. they are here FOREVER.
carry on

>another jew v. arab spam thread
can't wait for the eventual Semitic extinction desu famalam :-\