How am I supposed to ‘no hymen no diamond’ when if I am seeing the hymen or lack thereof...

How am I supposed to ‘no hymen no diamond’ when if I am seeing the hymen or lack thereof, it is too late because I should already be married at that point?

>this is how roasties shitpost
disgraceful

Bump, legit question and interested to hear responses.

How can you be taking any of those memes seriously? Jesus fuck.

Marry her when she's 12.

ideally we as humams communicate with each other, so you would initiate a conversation about their hymen status

Don't get married

Women are for fucking only, not for relationships

>he doesn't have any female relatives who would be willing to perform a simple hymen inspection
user...

Do what Mohammed did and grab a 9 year old. Then again in USA she might already have a broken hymen by that age.

I know this is bait, but marrying a woman isn't about her hymen, its about having a care'er and someone who you can support eachother and feel a bond. Not about sex.

>tfw you can buy a sexdoll with real hymen but you can`t find a real life 3DPD with one over the age of 13

Also, if the answer is to get her naked so you can see before you marry her, doesn't that automatically disqualify her from marriage because she has proven herself to be a slut who would have engaged in premarital sex with you?

Really who the fuck would do this in the modern age? And even if they did, what's stopping them from lying, especially if they are both roasties in disguise?

ok

"premarital sex is wrong" is a meme. there is nothing wrong with having sex with a man or woman you intend to marry. but that's the point. have sex only with someone you absolutely want to marry.

don't have sex with random whores or sluts. don't marry a woman who puts out on the third date. don't pressure a girl to put out on the third date.

you should be having sex before marriage assuming you stay with a girl 2+ years before marrying her. sex is an important part of staying emotionally bonded to a person. you need to convince your monkey brain 'this person is my mate' so it puts out happy chemicals when you're around them, and fugging your lover is a necessary part of convincing your monkey brain to pair bond

>what's stopping them from lying
a strong male in the family

why would your mother/aunt/sister want to bring dishonor to their family by allowing you to marry a whore? your arguments make no sense

Q predicted this

>Hey sally can I get my mother or sister to inspect your a virgin? Just to double check you're a virgin haha

>person
>mate
>premerital sex

roastie detected

>she just doesn`t want to marry you NOw
>wait until she wants to "settle down"
>only 15 guys, be a real man

Post more roastie pics

well, only if marriage is proposed obviously. until then you would simply take her word for it. nobody should object to routine due diligence before an important contract is made unless they had something to hide, don't you think?

>good women don`t exist just expensive ones

if a woman is single and is not a virgin, and you choose to commit to her, you are essentially allowing a coin flip to decide if you end up a happy husband or a miserable and cuck.

there's a 50% chance she has the capacity and desire to be monogamous and loyal to you and a 50% chance you're the best candidate she currently can find but would drop you the instant something better came along, even if kids were in the equation.

it's not just about sex. you're drinking the leftist kool-aid, leaf. sex is more than sex. it's a reflection of values and morals and decision making. lots of sex means the person is impulsive and pleasure driven and thinks in the short term. little sex means the person thinks long term and is not ruled by impulse.

how the fuck am i a roastie? how about you read more than the first sentence i wrote , you dumb memeflag.

What is this,rage-fuel for ants?

The father must provide proof before the exchange is made

>50% chance she has an STD
>50% she might just be the one and had been hoping for a cuck to show up to take care of her for the rest of her life with all her issues that the other guys didn`t tolerate

ITT virgins/incels/manosphere cucks

is this big enough for you?

>are you ready to RAGE?

You're not supposed to see until the wedding night, you should take her word and that of her family's that she is a woman of virtue.

If you are a man of means, you can get a female doctor to verify that the hymen is intact.

you're just being delusional at this point. tons of guys on here admit to having sex with a prostitute or slut and regretting it, wishing they had saved their virginity for their spouse. some women have the same experience.

vurchuns

>guys regretting it because they have a backbone
>women get caught and fake it for the next guy

YOU DONNO ME, I`M NOT LIEK DI OTHER GURLS

a brainlet would give a screenshot of an article, a normie would give a link, a rational person would give the DOI

off topic but I once broke a girls hymen who was not remotely a virgin. The girl was even something of a slut I think

can anyone explain this?

tiny dicks

Get a vasectomy and fuck all of the rosties you want.

>not all women are like that haha

I think that's a stupid rules. A 3 strike system would make much more sense.