Congressman Trey Gowdy set to retire because (((washington))) is too corrupt

here’s your sign, America. US will collapse by 2050

youtu.be/HsyGTzcncXc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's getting into the justice department.

Gonna clean that place up.

He wants out. He should’ve been the AG because sessions is a little faggot. I’d like to see him there or in charge of the FBI but he’s clearly disgusted by the system

He might save himself, but the Republican party the Republican party is doomed. Trump is the poison pill they couldn't resist in their desperation.

trump is handing out DOJ appointments and that's where Gowdy will end up, likely replacing that traiterous Jew in asst Attorney General then eventually replacing deep state Sessions

It's part of the plan. He's going to help Sessions carry out what's been cooking up behind the scenes.

>Oy Vey!!! The Republicans might have won the elections and Dems are limited to pandering to hordes of niggers, faggots, and spics for fringe votes but this is the end of the Republicans!!! The Dems globalist agenda must win.... or it is another Holocaust!!!
Seriously, gas yourself Jew.

Gowdy and Chaffetz both retire....... Something is fishy. Rosenstein apparently threatened republican members of the intel committee he would get their calls/emails/texts. Blackmail?

Gowdy is a Christian Zionist and is a big supporter of Israel, just like his voters in South Carolina. Anti-Semitism is not welcome in the Republican party or in American conservative politics. Get with the times.

Bye trey, you can watch the happening here
youtu.be/yfhNtrFeMrc

He said he becoming a judge because it's more effective. Pay attention more.

DIRECTOR
OF
F B I
B
I

He'll replace Sessions and actually do something about sanctuary cities, hopefully

his strength of character would be totally wasted as a judge. also stop playing video games

Great man

He disappoints me. I thought he was a great man, but by leaving D.C he is running out on America.
I guess you don't really know the character of a man until times get tough.
Gowdy has shown he is just a self involved coward.

I would jizz my pants if that happened.

>1, 2, Gowdy's coming for you...

>2050
>>
Why can't you faggot's ever predict something like two weeks away? As bad as environmentalists I swear.

Hopefully before then so that the right-wing nationalist revolutions in Europe won’t be put down by our military.

Bill Engvall isn't funny. His unfunny shit isn't even original. He's a fucking hack.

Pussy

yep

Not gonna lie Desu, that made me cry.

Not everyone is cut out for top level politics. He along with Nunes have probably gotten menaced with some truly scary shit for daring to disturb the swamp. He is right to step aside and make way for someone with the steel resolve and abandon it'll take to battle the most dangerous cabal on the planet, all while being villainized by their own citizens and the entire media array. He's done what he can, maybe he can help better in another role.

What a faggot.

How nice...you know it's true. =)

The interviewer is T H I C C

he doesnt want to shoot himself in the back of the head 4 times, then jump off his roof

Good riddance with your Malfoy haircut. Now fuck off Gowdy.

Special prosecutor for Hillary Investigation

You’re retarded. Fuck off

FUCK YOU

Check I hope so

Not i f arrests happen and precedents are set.

>not uassa

>the Republican party is doomed.

You have to wonder how many tide pods this asshole has consumed.