/leftypol/ spamming other boards

This thread on kingdom come deliverance was spammed and derailed by /leftypol/ trying to astroturf Sup Forums. Literally spamming at everyone talking about the game or calling them out for being autistic. Guy admitting it right here.

These faggot's are shitting up every other board on the site with their bullshit. You can't even call someone a faggot without these austists spamming you.

Pic related, guy admitting it's /leftypol/ brigading the thread.

At least they are getting raided right now.

I'm all against raids. At all times

no shit dude, leftypol and neofags are eternally butthurt, especially about Sup Forums. they'll even false flag Sup Forums posts on other blue boards.

FUCK LEFTY FAGGOTS

3 our of 4 of our false flag threads were deleted

Probably for repeated threads?
Eh?

I mean yeah, but if they are going wave their dick everywhere I'm not going to feel bad for them when 8pol raids them.

I'm getting so fucking sick of this shit. You can call them out and even post screenshots of them admitting to it and they'll deny. Except the fucker in op pic who was dumb enough to let it slip.

This astroturfing is fucking ruining every other board. I can't shit talk elves on /tg/ anymore, I can't complain about polygon on Sup Forums. Literally Sup Forums is less of a leftists circle jerk than Sup Forums is.

Right, let's blame infinite pol!
Srsly, I fucking love global warming
I love fucking with DU
But I orgasm when I destroy leftypol, often by myself.

Nope only one up at a time. Sorry Senpei

Why is /leftypol/ raiding Sup Forums anyway?

Let them have theur fun, we all know what happens to peopel who lurk on Sup Forums, just leave now shills, leave before your life changes forever.

So is leftypol really even a thing? I thought it was all just post-ironic shitposting/memeing. At least I'm sure that the vast majority of "shill" posters on Sup Forums are just shitposting.

Are they actually retarded or are they pretending to be retarded, or they pretending to pretend to be retarded?

Easy targets? They are all of 120 ppl. Lefty takes days to respond, democratic underground is way quicker to trigger

Sure, but why piss off gamers of all people? What does that do to spread the glory of Communism and save us from our feeble and oppressed existence?

leftypol is the only bastion of leftist thought allowed on the web, so naturally it's where all the pedos get exchange super secret messages about pizza. On occasion they get the bright idea to spreak marxism or try to diddle 12 year olds. Raiding Sup Forums is the latter.

They all came from neogaf and r/gaming. Video games are dead.

it's a commie board on infinichan that likes to AstroTurf anywhere and everywhere they can.

they are coming from leftypol, they admit it. But I wouldn't be surprised if plebbit are also in the mix. I think neofaggots might be too squeamish to touch Sup Forums though.

>leftypol is the only bastion of leftist thought allowed on the web
Are you retarded user?

Sup Forums is the worst board on the site it's been complete shit since all the oldfags fucked off to 8/v/.

>leftypol is the only bastion of leftist thought on the internet

literally everywhere except this board is full of leftists

I'm on /leftypol/ right now, can't find anything about Kingdom Come.

>he dosn't go to /z/
pathetic
nu-Sup Forums board culture is a shit

just move to /vg/. they're elitist faggots and every game imaginable has a general.
basically Sup Forums but people moderate the threads themselves and just mass report the asshats.

this was on Sup Forums

Bumping

it's unreal how true this is

It's your fault, they treat us as ebil natzees and justify these raids Aa subversion you faggots keep replying to it, I've been on similar discords when discord was a new thing it's unironically plebbit fault STOP REPLYING TO B8 AND THREAD WITH NO OP OR THREAD THAT ARE POSTED WITH THE SAME OP 5 TIMES EVERY DAY.

Ok. Nothing on Sup Forums about it either.

People wonder why this is the most popular board. It's cause everywhere else on the internet bans people for being right wing. This is literally the only spot for them to go, and subsequently all of them have been pushed further down the rabbit whole by coming here. The lefties inadvertently funneled all the centrists, conservatives, gamers, and former le rational skeptics here and exposed them to the redpill. Simply bolstered our numbers but this board isn't big enough for everyone.

The thread has been archived, If it would please you I could make a collage of screenshots from the thread.

yeah I realize that but I thought they were just trolling or trying to sow seeds of chaos. I never cared because it all seemed so obvious, like when people pretend to be retarded for You's.

But now you guys are acting like they aren't pretending and it concerns me. Maybe they were only pretending to pretend to be retarded, and they actually DO believe the leftist doctrines.

They aren't pretending user, I'm sorry to inform you. It's an actual hive of commie degenerates. Antifa posts there, trannys post there, the works. And they are hell bent on making Sup Forums leftists and using underhanded tactics to undermine the right, such as trying to mass flag Black Pigeon Speaks.

This is true. I was an unthinking leftist who only knew that there was deep corruption in place. The left finally pushed me out of my default leftism with their increasingly radical identity politics (anti-white politics) and the edgy may-mays and humor drew me into this place but I soon became redpilled and stayed for the unique glimpses into the unadulterated truth that you get on here from time to time.

too bad i have to fuck a 300lb version of that.

There is no 300 lb version of that.

bump

May kek have mercy on your pelvis.

greatest ally