Does liking traps make you gay?

Does liking traps make you gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=br-Gh4B7d8A
youtu.be/fYsy5XMlK5A?t=1606
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For the last time, no.

Obviously not

They don't call 'em traps for nothin' son.

no but liking that show makes you a faggot

I'm at episode 11 and it fucking sucks ass so far. Like a very shitty version of GTO.

you like dick balls and asshole on a biological male, you are a fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=br-Gh4B7d8A

I endured until ep 20 because I'm a fucking retard.

Let me save you time. Drop it now.

Best part of the show is right here:
youtu.be/fYsy5XMlK5A?t=1606
Watch this bit and be amazed at the superb choreography animation.

They're just drawn girls that someone decided has a dick.
Stop asking stupid questions.

m8 you don't know me and my autism. I've watched shows far longer than 24 episodes even though I've hated every single minute of it. I absolutely have to finish it or otherwise there's this stinging pain in my head.

If it has a penis it's gay. This isn't fucking rocket science

is it a trap if you know its a trap?

is it so wrong to be gay

>facebook filename

yes

Only if you go in knowing it's a trap.

spring the trap?

Yes.

>1/4 of gay men in america have had over 1,000 sex partners
>43% have had over 500
You know what gay men also do? Lie a lot.

Being gay makes you like traps.

The science is in. Traps are not gay.
Ogas, O., & Gaddam, S. (2011). A billion wicked thoughts: what the worlds largest experiment reveals about human desire. New York: Dutton.

>53% of the mothers of transpeople have borderline personality disorder

oh fuck

Yes.

No, you're just gay.

No

>You know what men also do? Lie a lot.
FTFY

I'm not sure how many layers of irony this post has.

Give me your entire smug girl archive.

I am the only person on Sup Forums that enjoyed this show.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person on Sup Forums who rated death note and cowboy bebop with a 10/10. What's your point?

>being this new

Can someone please give me a good/decent anime/manga/holyfuckI'llevensettleforagoddamnlightnovel where the main ends up with the cute trap?

dumb newshit

try here

yes, next question?

youd like that wouldnt you

*sniff*

I've been here for 9 years now. I only occasionally browse Sup Forums though.

I'm gay and traps are fucking repulsive

Why are there so many queer folks in denial in the anime fandom who genuinely enjoy the concept of traps and feel sexually attracted to cute drawn girlish boys yet unironically deny any gayish context. Naivety? Social stigma? I don't mind but also don't get it.

>Zizek
>not a fag

if you were here for 9 years you'd know to lurk for 2 years before posting on a board

Yes.

I'll keep giving you (you)s until you do. Smug girls are a powerful weapon that guarantee victory in any internet argument, especially on the boards that don't have a strong anime presence. I need more.

There's no reason to. Even now you can't tell which posts in this thread are mine other than the ones in this reply chain.

Have you considered watching slice of life shit in between episodes?

I hear it's good for your psycho pass.

yes

Nah. I just start watching a show and then finish it. It worked for like 500 of them, there's no reason for me to change it this late into the game.

of course

I watched and enjoyed the entire show when it was airing, watch more anime. Only the idol arc was trash.

If they have a feminine dick its all good.

If it has balls, it's gay.
If it has a penis, it's gay.
If it has balls and a penis, it's double gay.

No amount of dressing up covers up the fact that it is still gay.

I concur, would you like to rub our straight person penises together? It would show those homos what a straight male can do.

I watched the whole thing while it aired. Nothing could save that trainwreck.

I've never heard a full on gay guy admit to wanting to fuck traps so it cant be that gay

what about smugchill?

If you like traps you're gay.

I'm not condemning that by the way. Fuck what you want to fuck.

But get out of the closet already you fucking faggot.

No

If you are AWARE that is a MALE then yes. "Traps" are like a gateway test to if you're actually a closet homo deep down inside.

Kind of like how some petty crimes are classified as gateway crimes and drugs as gateway drugs. People use them as a launching pad into more hardcore shit.

If you are knowingly very interested in traps before you know it there's a good chance you'll be blowing guys behind dumpsters and taking it up the ass.

so people who like monster girls are into bestiality?

IT IS NOT GAY. BEING ATTRACTED TO CUTE FEMININE TRAITS ISNT GAY

Fair chance of them going down that path and becoming a subhuman furry trying to yiff everything.

Attraction is half psychological. If you are aware that the cute feminine thing you're attracted to has a penis, it is gay. Get over it faggot

>average gay man has several dozen sex partners per year
so does your average woman under 30

No just realize that 3D traps look ugly as fuck in real life.

Most trap enthusiasts are not interested in normal men. It's just the dick isn't a dealbreaker if someone is cute.

That's just having a type. Girls who like masculine men. Girls who like feminine men. Guys who like older girls. Guys who like fat girls.

Guys who like androgynous boys.

It's gay

The best you'll be able to argue is that they're bisexual. Just because they're pickier over what men to buttfuck ("femmes" only no "bear" types) doesn't make them properly straight.

Im not attracted of them being a man or having a dick. Im attracted to the surprise element. I also love reverse traps and genderbenders

So you're gay for wanting this?

Obviously

In other words you're arguing you are not a flaming homosexual like the exhibitionist types at a Pride parade. However, you're a homosexual nonetheless willing to buttfuck a feminine enough guy.

Yes quite. Knowing it has a schlong and still wanting to cuddle and buttfuck it.

You're idiots. Would a gay man be attracted to that?

You're the idiot. Do you not understand what having a type is?

Some gay men like bears. Some gay men like girly boys.

Of course after knowing that's male underneath it. Some gays exclusively go after the "femme" type of guy just like some guys only go after the most feminine girls. Instead of a cosplaying as a manly copy they want their gay partner to cosplay in feminine wear when they buttfuck.

At least he didn't save a picture thrice.

You clearly dont know gay people.

You closet faggots don't understand the psychology of physical attraction.

If my ideal woman appeared naked on my bed and spread her legs to reveal a penis I would be instantly repulsed because A) I'm not gay and B) I'm not a desperate virgin fuck that wants to fuck anything cute

You're the one who not so secretly blows dozens of them behind a dumpster on a weekly basis so enlighten us.

>99.8% of lesbian, gay and bisexual teens will change their sexual orientation within 13 years
Damn, this fact surprised me the most.

The act is homosexual but the attraction is not at all. They look like girls

Being attracted while being aware of them being male is gay.

Claiming attraction to anything that's cute or pretty regardless of sex would be what tumblrites call "pansexual"

At the very least, if you like traps, you are not straight

Its only gay if you let the trap fuck you.

You're honestly never seen or heard of IRL gay drag queens? They wear girl clothes and they take it up the ass all the same.

I like Kurapika. He is my favorite HxH character. Am I gay now?

I am 100% straight and like traps. Don't forget this is 2D only, not 3dpd shit

It's not gay if you refuse to believe they're a boy

Yes. And no amount of mental gymnastics will change the truth that you are gay for liking traps. Now a reverse trap, that's a different story entirely.

What if my fetish is traps getting so addicted to the dick nad being dominated that they start to believe they are girls? Still gay?

Its not gay

No

Finding an anime drawing of a girl(male) attractive is entirely different than being attracted to 3DPD men

>100% straight
>2D only
That's some extreme overcompensation there. Who are you trying to truly fool - us or yourself?

It'll be an uncontrollable biological reaction when your gay brain sees a "cute" enough ladyboys one day when you're in Thailand or something. Then a nutfest will follow. Just come out of the closet properly there are no death by stoning sentences for this in Western countries.

This is the best post itt

I watched the whole thing just because the sister's voice was sex