Are there any other anime that depict real-life world leaders?

Are there any other anime that depict real-life world leaders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLq7u2dyA3k
youtube.com/watch?v=ch2ePSukZIc
youtube.com/watch?v=GSs1ONk2z9I
exhentai.org/s/290b5e03ec/1082309-14
youtube.com/watch?v=F0XFdFhkTuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Homura was Obama once

Time Bokan 24 episode 7

>He hasn't seen Koizumi

youtube.com/watch?v=JLq7u2dyA3k

Air gear had obama

Link to webm

GATE got the appearance right

They predicted it

I was impressed by this 2bh.
Portal to other world opening when?

Full video. Just noticed Trump's hair is a loaf of bread.
youtube.com/watch?v=ch2ePSukZIc

Holy shit, What's Lotte doing there?I thought she was Finnish?

>Le ebin drumpf memes XD
Is this what Trigger has had to resort to?

the fuck?

You seem more TRIGGERed than anyone else, though user.

Baki Dou

youtube.com/watch?v=GSs1ONk2z9I

>TRIGGER triggering the_don
a little poetry in motion

>All those japs cheering, clapping and laughing at the expense of Trump
>America is literally the laughing stock of the world again

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Is that really Japanese? Why are there English subtitles if it's for Japan?

I noticed that it is very rare in anime. Any celeb figures too like AKB48 will have their names censored. I'm not sure why.

This was in Los Angeles, there was probably more spics than anything

loli spammer please

Not Sup Forums, but I voted for Trump and thought this short was hilarious. Ya'll need to learn not to take things so seriously and just enjoy the ridiculousness of our current reality.

>AX
>Japs

>Trigger insults America
>Trigger insults Trump
>Trigger insults hamburgers
>Triggers does this just before the 4th of July

Why Trigger? You were supposed to save anime.

>AX
>Japs

Reminder that klk is a tumblr approved anime.

Its just 1 or 2 people complaining. Its just a fucking joke.

This was in commiefornia, retard

Yeah, I figured it's probably just one or two actual buttmad people and a whole bunch of other people pretending to be buttmad.

Hillary-chan wa kawaii desho.

>leftists false flagging as conservatives
It makes Trump look like a badass and playfully digs at America. Japan, in general, is conservative and loves Trump.

How did Trigger insult America? I nearly split my sides when they started singing about hamburgers.

>exhentai.org/s/290b5e03ec/1082309-14
>my boy is conceding defeat on its own
Comedy doujins are gold

Where are you loli poster?
Nuke this thread out of existence, oh savior of Sup Forums.

That was pretty funny, they barely even made fun of Trump, they just noticed that he has an objectively retarded personality and made some jokes about it. It wasn't even political. Fucking thin-skinned Sup Forumsdditors.

>Japan, in general, is conservative and loves Trump.

but they are

They think Trump is as much of a joke as the rest of the world. And about 3/4ths of America too, I may add.

why do people even care about this? it's literally just a trump shitpost about building a wall and china but in animated form. i thought it was funny for what it was.

they also made a joke about americans liking hamburgers so it's kinda cemented that they probably browse this place

>He doesn't know
Stay mad tumblrfag.

>anti-immigration
>pro-company
>hates Trump
Try again

good luck trying get into japan as a refugee

It can't be.
It's fucking perfect.
>"SHOW YOURSELF"
>20 seconds later
>"The window just broke by itself"

It was pretty funny seeing Trump rip Inferno Cop in half, but it dragged the same jokes out way too long.

Oh and quick reminder SJW and Tumblr browse here too so expect a shitstorm or deleted thread.

Nobody actually cares. It's just false flagging like they do on other boards, where one side will pretend to be the opposing side getting upset.

Is just a lefty samefagging, in the last thread some anons that voted for Trump admitted it was very funny.

Thats pretty well delivered by trigger
Also now that I saw the best sketch inferno cop has to offer I dont have to watch the anime at all.

At this point I am inclined to believe the user who complained about it 'mocking' Trump is the same one crying about Sup Forums, some good old fashioned reverse bait.

Remember that Trump supporters get triggered very easily and can't stand him getting goofed on even though he runs his mouth all day

see
Rightys do the same shit stop complaining

Anyone treating this as a serious political message or anything more than a silly joke is dumber than pig shit. Includes both pro-Trump and anti-Trump people.

>INFERNO COP DOESN'T LIKE TRUMP, Sup Forums BTFO
>TRUMP SLICES HIM IN HALF AT THE END, LE BASED GOD EMPEROR XD

It's fucking Inferno Cop jesus christ
>they also made a joke about americans liking hamburgers so it's kinda cemented that they probably browse this place
Can't tell if ironic or dumb

Tattun does though and got shit from anitwitter for saying he doesn't like SJWs, I'm glad they didn't fire him or make him apologize or some dumb shit

Evidence please

That's true, but I'm pretty sure you're just baiting for (you)s with low hanging fruit by acting the part.

Post Shadman's Trump loli.

They are conservative but they still have a lot of standards on what appropriate behavior looks like.

It doesn't look like getting into a twittter battle with some cunt over shit they said about you.
If Abe did shit like that, he'd be called a disgrace to Japan

>drumpies voted for this

Japan loves wrestling. They get Trump.

>debating is wrong
The municipality of (you)

Yeah but fuckingn Rubio or Cruz would have done that shit too.
Trump in particular acts like a fame-seeking teenager every second that Pence or Bannon or Congress aren't directing him to sign something.
Behavior and decorum still count for something in Japan, especially under a nationalist conservative like Abe

Lol if you think Japan isn't conservative as a whole

Artists tend to be more liberal though, but there are definitely conservative leaning or outright Sup Forums-tier figures in anime

Tadashi Hiramatsu is pro-Trump and tweets about the "evils of globalization". His Animator Expo was extremely nationalistic. Hiramatsu is the animator who fell in love with Ninamori from FLCL and put a fuckton of effort into drawing & animating her.

Anno is pretty progressive about gender & praises people if they have strong-willed waifus but beyond that he seems quite nationalist

Masami Obari came up with the story for Angel Cop which is literally about fighting against "the jews"

I think the Highschool of the Dead guy might be conservative, at least I've seen some people complain about nationalists being portrayed as badass

Yoshiyuki Tomino is just weird, very liberal about some things (the environment, war) and conservative about others (the shit he says about women is goofy as hell).

Its conservatives false flagging just loo how its written

>"I need a codename for a device"
>whatchu made it for
>"there's this monster that illegally came on a ship from China and it has to go back"
>say no more, senpai

You clearly didn't see any video footage of when they met and Dump shook Abe's hand so inappropriately long that he looked violated.

Even a piece of shit like Abe detests him.

>Lotte became an American and starts singing about hamburgers
God bless Trigger.

They wouldn't have won though

>Debating
>talking shit about someone's appearance is debating
>Not listing and debunking the shit they say about you is debating
He name-throws. He very rarely actually lists what about what someone said was incorrect or wrong. He calls it "Wrong" but gives very little evidence 9/10 times.
Take this stupid shit with the Average Joe people or whatever they're called. He talked shit about this woman's appearance when they talk shit about his policies and behavior.
Generally speaking, in terms of meaningful associations of a person, Policies/Action > Behavior > Appearance
They like wrestling as a joke sport, Sumo Wrestling is the only kind of wrestling they take seriously and that has tons of decorum and pomp

it's a satire pic you retard

those two are gutless

Wtf I like Trump now

I never said he was a GOOD debater. He's pretty shit at it. But they are still arguing about something, thus it is a debate.

I dont know about that.
Hillary was pretty unpopular despite Trump.
I'd wager the only reason she got the popular vote was because of how many lefties they were able to scare to the polls in cities (You know, the areas and states they were going to win anyways, instead of trying to flip swing-states by attending directly)

Trump is considered a volatile element who understand very little about anything in Japan. He has ideas but he comes across as uneducated and immature in a country that values education and behavior

but my absentee ballot came in late, so technically I didn't vote for him

It's conservative but most don't like trump, the guy is a joke most of the time and I remember the netouyo got mad at him for saying America should tax Japanese products (especially cars) more.
Nationalists from some country hating nationalists from another isn't a rare thing.

Very few people voted Hillary because they liked her. Animators are particularly politically retarded though and I would not be surprised if someone like Takafumi Hori thought she was a great person thanks to the influence from Steven Universe people.

What? Japan doesn't want its own nukes?

Yes but my existing point is that engaging in such a crass debate, or bringing it lower in substance, is undeniably considered crass in a country where leaders are supposed to be composed and discerning of what needs their attention and what doesn't.

Rubio maybe, Cruz would probably have thrown the country back to Salem times if he had the chance.

Any retard could've won against Hillary Clinton. If the Dems had put up someone competent, and yes I know that an incredible stretch given the current democratic party, with the right message, they could've beat Trump with slim majority in the EC and a massive lead in the popular vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0XFdFhkTuo

>Calling me a leftist
You want to fucking die?

Rubio or Cruz would have functioned as controlled opposition allowing Hillary to glide into her prepared position as Obama's successor.

Now fuck off with irl politics.

t. the average 300lb con attendee

No they don't, Japan could develop nukes whenever they want to but they are unequivocally anti-nuke. It's been a big piece of their foreign and domestic policy, being the world's leader in a being a nuclear powered, non-nuclear armed nation.

stupid kermitposter
You lose when you become your enemy

Far too chiseled to be Trump.

>supposed to be composed
Which is why the Japanese like him. To be specific, the Japanese YOUTH. You think a guy like Tetsuya Naito is "composed" the way older people want him to be? No. That's why he's so popular. He's fresh and (somewhat) rebellious. Trump may not be respected by everyone, but he damn sure is liked by the youngsters in Japan.

>I'd wager the only reason she got the popular vote was because of how many lefties they were able to scare to the polls in cities (You know, the areas and states they were going to win anyways, instead of trying to flip swing-states by attending directly)

That's pretty much exactly it. Bill Clinton warned Hillary and her campaign that it was a mistake to not be putting boots on the ground in key "Blue Wall" states months in advance, but everyone thought he was just a washed up has-been attempting to stay politically relevant.

The fact of the matter is, Hillary was the worst possible candidate the DNC could have put forward (especially at the cost of Bernie Sanders) and Trump simply played the game better than her by campaigning for the electoral victory.

There's nothing sadder than someone who can't laugh at themselves or their own country.

>Any retard could've won against Hillary Clinton.

I really, really like how many dems I saw fawning over Tim Kaine. Then he was btfo by Pence and they dropped that muppet like a hot potato.

Bill also warned about the dangers of identity politics and ignoring the white working class vote that was traditionally dem. He's a faggot but the man was a true political genius.

Japan getting nukes has more to do with Intra-Japanese politics rather than American action.
South Korea would be the country that needs American permission to develop a Nuclear arsenal, or maybe just get some from the US.
What really got under my skin was how hollow her entire campaign was. It was literally an attempt at a meme campaign the same way Sup Forums actually orchestrated one.

All the celebrities, all the cameos, all the tangential bullshit and no one could name a single policy she strongly represented or believed in.

Trump, as childish as his policies are and as anecdotal as his information is, still had concrete ideas people could rally around. One of the ideas was literally about laying concrete on the southern border to make a physical object. That shit sells, especially with the masses who latch onto tangible symbols.

Hillary had nothing. Bernie had universal healthcare (among some other welfare expansions) and that was tangible enough for the college-educated liberals who rallied around him. Hillary just had to choose ONE issue and make a strong stance, or at least project a strong stance onto it.

All that shit about her mother, about carrying hot sauce, about nae-naeing. Being charming only cements loyalty, it doesn't create it. Quid Pro Quos create loyalty

Bzzz, wrong. Japan desperately wants nukes. Their pacifist ways are almost at an end. They were slow to realize China's growing might, but now it's blatantly apparent. The non-nuclear wing of Japanese politics is increasingly toothless at the coming onslaught of Sino-military industrial strength. The only reason they haven't nuclearized is because they're under America's nuclear umbrella. If they were all alone next to China and Russia, they nuke up in a day.