Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world...

Why do black women pretend to hate white men? They always act as if they are the greatest evil in the world, but will jump on a BWC at the first opportunity that one appears to show interest. Do they secretly want to be BLEACHED?

More and more, Im starting to frequently see more oildriller couples than coalburner. Is there a reasonable explanation for this?

I am always fascinated about this "race" shit in North America. I never even seen in real life black female. :D

Ahhh... I love my country, 95% Poles, 4% working they ass off asians and Ukrainians

yes, that is how they flirt with White boyz.

Want to hear real "racism" about Niggers? Just ask any Negress about Black 'men'.

Lots of Negresses on dating sites looking for White men.

Why do you care about process if result is the same.

>I am always fascinated about this "race" shit in North America

you have no idea

Black girls are angry that a 5 inch cock that wouldnt even satisfy them belongs to a white guy who wouldnt fuck them if they were the last chimpette on earth.

In my own experience black women tend to like white men, at least on an individual level. I've been hit on by several black women in the past

Enjoy that

I have a 7.5-inch uncut dick and would bleach that negress tho

They are tsundere for the bwc, it's kind of endearing

nigger whores are always trying to upgrade their genes

Why do you keep posting this thread, faggot?

ALL black women want to be COLONIZED.
Its only impotent closet homo black dudes threatening them to try to stop them but even that isn't enough anymore

this

Cat Fish!

pasta. sage faggots

It's all about the hair. Negresses hate themselves and their picky ass hair the most. The pain of having to comb it as well as having to sow a weave into it is too much for them. They don't want their daughters to have the same hair so they go with a straight haired guy. They entice a shg with their pussy strength to make red (mixed race) child. That is why whenever you see a black with a white or other straight hair I know she persued him and not the other way around. A white or shg usually has no interest in black woman otherwise.
PS I'm a niggo and i franky prefer seeing bw:wm rather than ww:bm

fucking hell lads end me now

That means your country is 95% nigger.

Absolutely. They hate on white men because they know we are out of their league. Just flirt a little with one and see how quickly their attitudes change. It's too fucking easy.

This has definitely been my experience.

SAGE SAGE

this topic again?

Apart from the SJW sheboons (like the bluehaired white ones) a lot of black girls can do the math:
They - like most women - look for a partner who can provide stability. Cock - regardless of color - is overrated.

they get a whiff-a-dat whitey-boi privilege and dem panties be soakin wet