muscleandstrength.com/workouts/upper-lower-4-day-gym-bodybuilding-workout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

6 eggs and a pound of bacon a day and 1 gallon of milk

every other day

>those tattoo's

jesus what a fucking faggot.

>MUH MENS CLUBS

this is the most homoerotic shit I swear. just workout, eat healthy, and stop buying into all of the meme/instagram bullshit. why do you faggots complicate everything?

enjoy your sky-high cholesterol

3 times a week
I also unironically eat a lot of burgers

post physique

>doesn't answer question

I workout 4 times a week for 45 minutes each session. I do 3 supersets for a total of 6 workouts and in between each superset I only rest for 1 minute. My diet mainly consists of lean meat, eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, veggies (mostly cruciferous), and occasional protein powder.

I also drink lots of vodka so I’m not nearly as lean as I’d like to be.

make an argument

I lift 5-6 days a week. I only eat unprocessed food and keep my carbs below 30g/day; mostly eggs, steak, chicken, and veggies.

5 days a weak. Low carb high protein and good fats.

>won't post physique

S O Y B O Y

Neck tattoos? Why not just wear a shirt saying "I am unemployable" too?

Wow, you can life brah, but can you get a six figure salary? No? Oh, but you get Patreon sheckles on YouTube? What's that pension plan like? Health Care?

all these liars ITT

I always liked all sorts of female body types as long as the girl was smart and had a nice face, so I figured it probably worked in reverse and didn't bother trying to change my body type besides keeping fit.

Out of town, so I haven't done anything but curls for six months or longer as I don't have the equipment. But my job does have lifting a 110lb patient multiple times a day.

>doesn't lift

der untermensch.
also is that a jewish star tattoo?

>won’t make an argument

B R A I N L E T

I just do pushups and pull ups. my diet is top tier

Don't lift because I'm poor and cannot afford weights or going to the gym. Do physical work and push ups.

3 times a week. 1 day for Chest/Abs a little, 1 day for shoulders, 1 day for back, upper and lower, and legs.

Regular diet, with probably a slant towards carbs. I just fucking love potato chips too damn much. The good kind, I should say, like Kettle and Boulder.

Every day I lift however weekend is mostly soccer and volleyball while doing intermediate fasting. Eat chicken breast or ribeye steak daily and 4 eggs with rice and Greek yogurt. Sometimes I eat Oreos and milk sometimes ice cream. But I only eat one big meal a day

I mix 1 apple, 1 orange, kale, celery,spinach,broccoli and blueberries everyday for breakfast then water until ~7pm

Vitamins:Fish oil, vitamin D, zinc, B complex.
I am 28 perfect blood sugar, pressure and haven’t been sick (god bless) since I was a child

post physique, fatty

>t. lazy faggot

2 x a week.

Down 50 lbs since last year

I'm trying fellas. I'm trying to get my strength back.

I would lift if not for the fact that my frame is literal fertility goddess tier.
I have narrow shoulders, birthing hips, small neck, small wrists, and chitty bicep insertions.

make an argument, dummy

Agreed that this guy is an edgy fagit.

4-5 times a week, standard bodybuilding split (Monday = legs, Tuesday = chest, etc), but I eat like a retard and am fat (6’2”, 245). Next step is to clean up my diet, as I’m planning on proposing in about 5 months.

135 pounds of raw determination. I eat what I can with the budget I have. lift a couple times a week, and more every month.

depends
now in bulking phase
going for 3200 calories
I change it up between strength (normaly 3 days) and hypertrophy (normaly 5 days) every two weeks while bulking

I lift 4x a week and I have a diet that is too disgusting to list

should work out anyway, it feels good

Lifting is a great way to signal fitness to females
So is challenging those that lift to a fight
It effectively puts all their hard work onto me
So while I don't lift myself I definitely encourage others too so they can pick up hot women for me to steal from them

Hey what's up there, Mamoud?

insulin takes care of that because i don't have sky-high insulin resistance from eating carbs

I lift every other day and my diet is ketogenic with refeed on Sundays.

This untermensch degenerate.. Look at his fucking nose ring.

3 days a week, 5x5, Vegetarian

POO

deport yourself

>intermediate fasting

Are you nuance bro?

Rape a child recently?

Bro splits are for newfags. 5x5 and compound movements, or you're just fucking around.

They're lying cos they say they lift? lmao, 500 pound fedorabeard detected

Nuance bro?

5x5 doesn’t last forever, noob

This. I did 5x5 for a while to get me back into lifting shape, but you find that after a while, you taper off and you need to start splitting up to focus more on your major muscle groups.

I've been weight training for over 5 years. Wasted over a year on brosplits. Alternate between Arnold's agonist/antagonist, PPL and PHUL.

I eat clean but only track protein so currently out of shape. I'll add evening cardio to burn the calories instead of taking away nutrients.

315 bench x 2.
405 x 3 box squat.
Deadlift is a meme, however I do rack pulls , 23 pull ups @ 230 lbs 8-10 pull ups with 45lb plate.

I used to do 5-6 times a week. I'm having trouble finding time to now that in working and going to school full time.
Mirin

10x10 after

Lift 3 times a week, I'm one of those normie fags that use 5x5. My diet is pretty good, home cooked meals and I try to keep things in moderation/according to my needs.

pure sicilan aryan genetics

How about not sticking to a simplistic retard regiment? If you’re doing 10x10 deadlifts you’re a fucking retard

You can buy a bar, bench, plates and power rack for under 500 if you shop around on Craigslist. Around 1000 usd new.

Don't use womens excuses for your own weakness and slothfulness.

Your whole mindset is made of Freudian psychology which is pervasive, semitic and degenerate.

His cholesterol will be fine without high carb intake.

I used to lift 4 times/week and do a good diet until september. Then depression hit me and now I barely eat one time a day and I don't lift at all. I am a hypocondrian and I think I am going to die.

I try to lift 4 days a week with a compound exercise every day with maybe a few supplementary lifts like say upright rows, flyes, bent over rows etc etc depending on the compound lift. Eat spinach, kale, salmon, eggs, fruit and a multivitamin for a safety net. Love deadlifting and benchpress.

My pogram:

Day 1
Deadlift 1x5
Pendlay rows 5x5

Day 2
Squats 5x5
Overhead press 5x5

Love all these guys trash talking Wagner when he could destroy you in a heartbeat. Here's an option; Give the mans thoughts a listen. I guarantee the majority of you would overwhelmingly agree with what he has to say.

I ran 2 "cycles" 5x5 (SL) with a month off in in between and then moved to 5/3/1 (Wendler).

I don't lift and my diet is shit, but I do manual labor, so I'm still toned. I have a gym membership that I need to start using.

What's up Ahmed. I would shave all that hair if you don't want to be "randomly searched" in the airport.

I'm not sure you know what insulin actually does.

6"1" 190lbs, 5-6 eggs per day, chicken, rice, brocolli, pb&j, whole grains, greek yogurt, blueberries. Supplement with grass fed whey, casein, creatine HCl, citrulline, beta alanine, fish oil, multivitamin

Mon - Back & Biceps
Tues - Shoulders
Wed - Legs
Thur - Chest & Triceps
Friday - HITT Combat training

kys Wagner

your tattoos are trash and all the pushups in the world won’t stop you from being a manlet faggot

Oh and I did 2 smolov junior and 2 GVT cycles last year and got my benchpress up to 180kg, thought my fucking arms were going to fall off. Maybe one smolov junior per year from now on.

I don't lift. I do situps while holding a spam can in my hands.

I pick up my mouse every once in a while.

I'm a calisthenics fag, PPL 6x a week. Diet is mostly 8 eggs, coffee, 1l milk, beans, sweet potatoes, vegies and 300g of chicken, pork or beef and some cookies here and there.

I'm a manlet, so I don't need to eat a lot.

My diet is pretty meh but I work out a lot and I'm still young so it still works out well. I don't have the mental fortitude to go full iron pill yet. I do more than lifting since I also hike and do plyometrics inbetween weight training.

depending on bulk or cut

workouts:
>strenghtx5 cardiox3 per week
>cardiox5 strengthx3 per week

Diet:
>EAT FUCKING EVERYTHING (dirty bulk)
>EC stack and 1 meal per day + protein shake at lunch and cereal for dessert at night

I would be so much better off if I ate right, but life is short.

just started my cut.

I've been doing planks and pushups at home for a little while now.I have been making some gains but really trying to lose the love handles, what do?

Ugh. You're a fucking idiot.

SS+GOMAD

Try eating in a 4 hour window every day with only water, tea or black coffee outside that window. 1 day a week do a fast for 24hrs.

12 hours a day 5 days a week at my blue collar job

coffee and tea actually trigger certain stomach acids and enzymes and aren’t technically fasting

Never, nothing

Mon-sat lifing and cardio.

Breakfast (after morning pushups, situps, etc): oatmeal, wheaties, maybe some eggs and sausage or bacon on the weekends. Strawberries, blueberries, bananas.

Lunch: salad with turkey, chicken or roast beef. Sometimes just smaller snacking off and on eating bell peppers, tomatoes, carrots, some jalapenos.

Dinner (after post-work lifting and exercise): chicken, Steak, maybe a salad, some sort of beef. Usually made with spices, mushrooms, peppers, etc.

>How often do you lift, Sup Forums?
About three times a week.
>What's your diet like?
It's okay. Might need more veggies, but pretty good otherwise.

No calories though, the weight will shred off and T will go through the roof.

I lift but don't have faggot tats or gay t-shirts.

Hello fellow sufferer

Violence is Golden

youtube.com/watch?v=4v48H9FreyY

Building my strength back up to where I was. I go to the gym 4x a week, run 5 miles 3x a week. 6'1 168. Feel very fat

This dude looks like a fucking quadroon

i keep free weights in my place and a pull-up bar
i use them whenever i have down time
while writing papers, streaming things, while things cook on stove/in oven
i use them all the time
also my campus is extremely hilly and is about half a mile long and bout 20% stairs
i use all of them sometimes multiple time a day
i cook ALL of my meals from scratch
i freeze things and have "stream-lined" my kitchen
low carbs
high protein
moderate fiber
lots of water
sometimes chocolate milk

i feel more aggressive and happy
feels good bros

I'd really recommend weight lifting for faster gains, but if want to workout at home and can't afford building your own home gym I'd recommend starting bodyweight strength or Tom Merrick's bodyweight warrior beginner routine.

Losing weight (those love handles) is mostly diet, but since you seem to be a novice maybe they won't look as prominent after you begin getting those newbie gains.

But my diet is excellent. Sugar free, refined carbohydrate free. Chicken, eggs, fish, every vegetable you can think of. Don't drink milk, sugarfree almond or cashew. Very little cheese. Very little red meat or pork

Diet
>Low-carb diet
>Only eat vegetables and meat
>Not quite so strict as keto
>2 scoops protein powder shake everday

Workout
>Walk 2 hours on treadmill everyday at 3.5 mph, between 0-20 minutes of jogging at 6.5mph
Lift
>Follow this guide
muscleandstrength.com/workouts/upper-lower-4-day-gym-bodybuilding-workout

Dropped 2 pant sizes since New Years, arms getting bigger, fat getting squishy and gross, feels good, making progress, committed to slow and steady gains