Boku no Hero Academia

When the FUCK are we gonna see Number 3/Current number 2?

I really wanna see America's top heroes. I feel like they'd be mad strong.

>Finally caught up after starting a few days ago and reading nonstop.
>Read through the last thread
>Realize I remember like 6 names out of the entire cast.

MUH MURRICA

*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Who's #3?

>Baku
>Deku
>Grape
>Frog-girl
>All-Might
>Recovery Girl
>Shoto
>Endeavor
>Red Dawn
>Fatboy Slim
That's about it for me and I've been watching/reading it since the start.

that is a new kind of speed reading
fuck off ameica is awesome

Didn't All Might go to the USA for a while and become popular? Hence why he's red white and blue now that he's back because he liked the aesthetic so much?

all migth have an hero office in the us and he is peobably a westaboo

Best

I want to publically fuck and humiliate Amajiki!!

This has never been said in the series. All we know of America in the BnHA-verse, is that it is known as 'the home of the Heroes'.

Best

Spee D. Reader

this is a nice piece user

I've been reading it since it started and I can't remember some of the 1-A kids' names. They're just so damn irrelevant most of the time.

>america is awesome

finally caved and started reading the manga two days ago, up to chapter 99

it's kind of impressive how all the characters get some spotlight and none of them are bad or irredeemable or feel like throwaway filler.

except for mineta, he needs some kind of redeeming something eventually

Imagine Africa where 80% of people have superpowers. It's gotta be a fucking bloodbath.

Is All Might's hair dyed blond? At the start I just assumed he was a westerner, but when you find out his name thats clearly not the case.

the sperg that shoots beams out of his navel is intentionally forgettable and they even give him time to shine. it's pretty neat.

What if Dekus dad is #3 It can be easily said that The Dad lied about his quirk and maybe lives a double life as an absentee father and as the #3/2 hero. I mean they both are never seen or barely even mentioned

Anime characters can have all types of hair, user. Bakugo and his mom have blond hair, but that doesn't mean they're gajins.

>secret no.3 hero is Guy Jean

I mean he's not wrong, what's the deal?

l-lewd!

exactly, he overcame his fear and almost reset the kidnapping bit with a god damn well placed shot. Most other shows wouldn't dare do something like that

hi

Literally perfect girl is #1 all hero for me

Hi Mirio!

hi

she will be an amazing sidekick someday

Besides Deku and Todoroki, since the sports festival, who else in class A is a true hero material ? (i.e. not wanting to be one for monetary or popularity reasons)

guy jean anime when

speaking of it's impossible to pin down a best girl in this show since they're all pretty great

It's weird how weak they make her seem at times considering she was someone that just got in by recommendation.

Yeah?

They are kind of an elite.

>We won't see him until he's forced to be #1

Bakugo has the purest reasons to be a hero, he's just a dick.

But they're wankers.

>filename
ive only just noticed this holy fuck

They don't make her seem weak. We just like to meme the one time she failed hard.

Would superpowers be protected under the second amendment?

i think her flaws make her more autentic

What's even his reason other than "because I wanna" The only actual motivation I see him give is him wanting to prove that explosions aren't evil.

There's a hero for people like you, user.

I really hope we get some global scale arcs later in the series, stuff like African warlords with quirks would be pretty cool. I also want to see America.

>Only wants to be a hero for the sake of victory
It still isn't too late for him to get STAINED.

land of the free motherfucker

He just wants to be the number one to prove, mostly to himsself, that he is the best. pretty un-heroic reason

He can't be number three if he got raped to death by a giant rock villain a few years before the series proper started.

A real hero never backs down idiot.

i would talk to her in slang and make typos on purpose just to bully her

Not really, he just wants to be a winner. Case in point, his laughable failure on the license exam because he couldn't bother to rescue people. That kinda goes against what a hero is supposed to be

What will their daughter's quirk be?

Shooting explosive napalm at people with the power to spark the explosions

Kirishima. He has a big heart and cares about everyone, even thugs.

>Acid + Explosions = Explosive Acid
Their child would have napalm for a quirk.

If Mineta was female, everybody in Sup Forums would be all over her. Bunch of hypocrites

explosive jizz

this ship doesnt make any sense

i wonder if he is gon aget benched afther the beating

Well, Mineta is the token pervert horny boy. Subverting this trope by making him a girl would be a major improvement over what we have desu

Yes it does. Mina is like the Sakura of MHA

What is Aizawa's facial expression meant to convey?

a ReAl HeRo NeVeR bAcKs DoWn IdIoT.

He stuck his dick in crazy once and now regrets it

fem grapes is cute.... CUTE

He seems to have quite the backstory going on so I expect him to remain relevant for a while, or at least return to relevancy soon. Also Hori likes drawing him I think.

I want to RAPE Koichi and bring him to orgasm purely from prostate stimulation!

DAMN
SHE THICC

is the joke that everyone ships her with everyone else

Same with Bakugou

disgust

For a while, but a character that all his interactions is being a horny person all the time become stale and boring regardless of the gender

What's the problem with reading fast? It's not like the story is in any way complicated or unclear. Was I supposed to sit there and repeat every single side character's name to myself five times to make sure I understand down to the letter even though there was a never a point where you couldn't know who they are through context? I don't even understand how you could slow read this comic, it takes a second or two at the very most to understand what's going on in each panel and you'd have to be a brain dead retard to need to sit on the dialogue or reread it to understand it.

Bakugo
Midoria
Mineta
Sue
Todoroki
Invisible girl
Tokoyami (?)
Rock guy
Aoyama
Tape guy
Uraraka
Eraser head
Principal furry snake rat mouse ferret chinchilla dog cat animal
Best Jeanist
Darkeye
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu pre-evo
Electricity guy
Sound girl
Mind control guy
Guy that sounds like the average Sup Forums poster in a consolewars thread
Windy jojo guy
Fat gum
All Might
Endeavor
Stain
Has an M and a couple oo's
Preschooler girl
Edgy seafood guy
Iida
Rich boob-window lady.
Ashido
Hand guy
Serial killer girl
All for one
Plague doctor guy
Cremation guy
Twice
Spooky ghost.
Magician guy
Cats
Engineer girl
This is already ridiculously long so I'm gonna stop here.

it'd be great if mineta found an actual gf and sort of grew as a character because of that
but maybe keep a bit of the pervertedness but directed at her alone

>rewarding his bullshit

he'd have to change before the gf

I know. It's not like she'd suddenly have importance in the plot, but it'd at least be something different.

>forgets best girl kendou
reported.

im just surpised how your brain chose to especificaly dont bother to remember the name of some characters

i could see a girl finding it funny or cute and possibly wanting the unmitigated attention he'd give her. or something.

>Be a villain fighting heroes
>Hear "You Say Run" playing in the distance

A female Katsuki would be objectively better than the one we got.

This is Japan we're talking about.
America's heroes will be the biggest jobbers since Yamcha.

how can yamcha be a jobber he fucking sucks

Don't mind them, we only know characters names because we've been reading for a long ass time. You're fine for now.
im laughing my ass off about you remembering tetsux4 but not the original though.

TRY AND TAKE MY BEAR ARMS

I can dig it

Not him, but my brain sometimes does that if I don't know how to pronounce someone's name.

Summer!

More like girl with most retarded quirk next to the one that makes bubbles of different smells

By actually knowing what the term jobber means.
AKA a Wrestling term for a 'Job Guy' whose entire thing is they are meant to lose to show how dominant the other guy is.

>tsuyu
>without her hunched stance with hands out
are you shitting me rn