Why are you okay that Donald Trump likes to look at underage kids?

I put my name because I'm not going to hide from people online.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rmBDHS3CCo
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-spoke-of-dating-underage-girls-1476377294-htmlstory.html
youtu.be/tyhXSDeU_Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good post

People like to ignore that fact. Especially if you have kids and voted for Trump. Basically saying that it's okay if he looks at your kid naked.

What, like Joe Biden?

you gotta be 18 to be here son

my pedo is ok because your pedo

>trumpfags are actually this degenerate

>I put my name because I'm not going to hide from people online.

Do you have any proof Daniel?

>because I'm not going to hide from people online.
lmao

I’m more bothered by Hillary Clinton who has been fucking kids on the American taxpayers dime for decades.

>Got any sauce with that?

Where's your proof, Dan? The only thing I've ever read is grown women reporting sexual encounters. Not children.

He admitted to liking seeing naked underage girls. There is no proof needed to be shown.

And yeah. If you were 100% okay with what you say on here you wouldn't hide behind a screen.

Wow! This is the best thread on Sup Forums right now. You, good sir deserve an upvote!

Where did he say that?

This thread needs more dead Jews.

>I'm not going to hide from people online
Proof? You're too pussy to post your phone number though ;^)

Daniel S huh not really putting your name out there, better chance of winning the lottery than finding the real you.

And I think you might be an Evan McMuffin supporting from Utah because I believe your pic is Little Wild Horse canyon in southeastern Utah. I’ve been there a few times

Fuck you faggot

Hey, if it was okay for Mao Zedong...

i thought that was byden

I'd post it but people would spam me.

And for my last name, Sticka.

You can Google search it. It's pretty easy to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rmBDHS3CCo

>Little
It's actually valley of fire. Near Las Vegas.

Single mothers (who also, coincidentally, have children) voted for Hillary. Don't see how your logic holds.

Are you implying we should ban parents from voting?

I bet you’re also too chicken to post your address and credit card number

You still sound like a McMuffin supporter Mormon fag

Now this is a good post.

He touch my peepee

Kill yourself faggot

Oh hai Daniel

Hmmm... Is fag an insult?

Ok, if you'd show me where he said this Dan, that would be nice. Seeing as how that is what I am asking for.

Of course not he's 14 yr old edgelord who believes everything he hears on CNN while thinking disliking Trump is rebellious and going against the status quo

youre going to jail dan

Sauce now

Solid

NOW THAT IS A GOOD POST JOLLY OH GOOD FELLO

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-spoke-of-dating-underage-girls-1476377294-htmlstory.html

>When did you stop beating your wife

Why am I going to jail?

Post a quote that explicitly says that he likes to look at underage girls naked.

no. democrats argued to defend pedophilia on multiple points. just no.
also blatantly false + no evidence.

His goiter swells and grows with each depraved act he forces upon a child

Good post, lets keep this good posting up Dan.

Wait a second. The dan Schindler? The one who’s fucking molests kids?

300 million people in Chicago were killed today by erratic gunfire. No one witnessed this but that is what we are reporting. This is all the proof you need.

youtu.be/tyhXSDeU_Oc

Naaaa. I'm just curious why people on here are okay with a pedo. It's really gross

I’m not going into any links until you post a quote that says he like to do what you say he likes to do.

Trump chilled with Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted pedo.

yup if there is one thing we all know, it sure hasnt been the left pushing fringe sexual fetishes on everyone and sexualizing children.

Nope not one bit.

Well, then that's as much as I'm going to do. You can look at the links or not. That's on you. You asked for a source, I provided.

I could just make up a quote if you want... "I like underage girls." Donald Trump, 2018.

Why are you okay with trump being a pedo?

You won’t provide a quote because you want us to go through the hassle of dismantling your bullshit.

>Of course not he's 14 yr old
14 year old you say?
Too old for the Donald...

>I'm not going to hide from people online
Then put your full name faggot.

Shouldn’t it be easy to ban posts that have more than say 3 links in them? Basic spam protection.

Daniel Sticka. Is fag supposed to be an insult?

>43 KB

Good thread Daniel, you retarded faggot. Is shareblue so desperate for peole they had to start hiring mentally disabled "peiple?"

Great post pal.

"Were going to have the best lolis, BELIEVE me folks the very BEST" Donald "Grab er by the pussay" Trump

, I've never been on sharblue Soo I can't tell you. Sorry.

But again is fag an insult? If so you guys are really bad at insults and can't even answer a simple question.

Shhh...

imagine being such a far left cuck that you ignore the hard evidence of Biden and Obama etc. being pedos in favor of speculation towards trump. and how many Daniel S's are there in the world? moronic JIDF nigger

Yes it is, you literal gay faggot.

Yeah.

not to mention Chuck Jewmer recently with his little hotel fiasco

How is that an insult?

did you know that Sup Forums won't let you post your SSN?

xxx-xx-xxxx

Hmmm, I'm happy to know you're afraid of the repercussions of actually identifying your true identy. I'm sure your family would love to know you're a racist.

You know he also kicked Epstein out of his club after he was hitting on kids.

Nope, didn't know that, thanks for testing that out for me. Now I don't need to try nor will I bother now since I can't.

XXX-XX-XXXX

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!

lmfao /leftypol/ out in force tonight

"identifying your true identy"

The English language eludes you I see

and as "Daniel S" you're as anonymous as any user here. It's Sup Forums idiot. There's a reason the site is built this way, it's what lends itself to the insider drops. Why did Q choose this site?

>>Begging the question
Absolute state of... whatever you think you are these days.

931-33-3910
really?

Bull shit, watch this

xxx-xx-xxxx.

4D chess

Well if you weren't ashamed you'd come out to your family. Saying you're a racist. It's okay.

i feel blessed with posts like these.
I literally can't even.

your employer pays you too much. you're too dumb to come up with a convincing idea for a thread.

Oh, you have nothing to hide? Give us your full name, phone, social media accounts so we can check on you.

>but if he had an official kid hugging license government he'd be ok
ok

I already gave you my full name?

Do they? I think I need to be paid more.

I didn't Know my stupidity was stopping me from getting paid more. Guess I'll stop being stupid?

Or gosh, idk. You're so smart it seems, how do I become as smart as you? Seeing that you're like a super genius since you can tell how smart people are. Can you teach me how to be as smart as you?

your the one talking you stupd piece of shit

Again, I'm sorry I'm as dumb as poop. Can you help me become smarter? Great genius one!?!?

>not posting your bank account/credit card information
Seems like you have alot to hide.

Hi Daniel S.

Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed this post!

I hope you keep posting some more and maybe one day you'll comment on my post too!

Goodnight Daniel. I'm going to bed now because I'm sleepy. Talk to you tomorrow!

Not really. I gave you my full name, there's nothing you could do or information you could get from my credit info.

sage

It's a serious topic that nobody has answered.....

Post the quote stupid faggot
Naked females look best when younger anyway. So even if he did say anything in that context, he's not wrong

This. 15-17 is prime femininity

>Hmmm... Is fag an insult?
You tell us fairy.