ITT: Propose some ways you would improve the criminal justice system

ITT: Propose some ways you would improve the criminal justice system.

Bonus points if its not cruel and unusual

public flogging
public execution/torture
public gladiatorial matches

Make people handle their own fucking problems.
Is is not the publics responsibly to keep Tyrone out of your house.
Nor is it our responsibility to recover your shit for you.
Nor is it our responsibility to punish him for you.

Handle your problems like a fucking man and take care of your problems you create them and own them.

>public execution
I NEED IT. The last public execution in the US was way back in 1936. Just think about all the crimes worthy of public execution have been committed since then.

>you create them
>tyrone biggums is a crackhead who breaks into your house

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED OR JUST PRETENDING

No imprisonment except in extraordinary circumstances and even then only for a short time.

Fines, restrictions, expulsion, and execution are the only punishments you need.

Prison for every crime.
Death for every crime that resulted in dead people.
No special treatment for children.
Feed prisoners less food, and no gym or any shit like that, they stay in a cell, eat enough to not starve to death and that's it.

If you don’t reply forced sterilizations for all violent recidivists and double sentences for all interracial crime (regardless of state motive) and you’re white... you’re basically retarded.

>Committed manslaughter
Might as well double down since you're going to die regardless.

when they leave prison what use are they gonna be to society. Especially with the stigma they have. They'll be left astray

Thieves lose a hand 18 and up....rapests hang ...murderers hang....all ages ...publicly....think thats a good start

They won't leave the prison.
Someone who commited a crime is useless.

this

cruel punishments begets crueler crimes

Punishment by human centipede

My cousin shot a rival drg dealer...did 10 years hard time....came out got a job remodeling houses ....has gf...productive member of society....just one case tho

It's not cruel, it's just a fair exchange.
You comit a crime, you get kicked out of society.
You kill, you die.

criminal foreigners get tortured and then shot in the head (but ideally foreigners would all be kicked out)
criminal citizens go to prison for up to 3 years, then if they commit another crime deserving prison they get tortured and shot in the head
all prostitutes and junkies get arrested on more or less bogus charges and shot in the head
commies get free helicopter trips

minor infractions result in a few days/weeks of useful forced labour (speeding a little -> cleaning streets for three days speeding a lot -> cleaning streets for two months, for example)

Make every charge known to the prisoners and give them knives and food let the rest sort itself

Just how extreme would an offense have to be , to warrant them being practically caged and feed very little till they die

Any offense that warrants jail-time.
And if in that crime there's deaths, then death penalty.

but that's silly

your view clearly is that people should be harshly punished
what's harsher, getting killed or rotting away in a prison for several decades, knowing you'll never get out?

Police who are accused of police brutality are to visit their victims, be it in the hospital or the funeral.

To see the true extent of their brutal tactics.

that sounds like an anime story concept
i just don't which anime

But i sort of like the idea of making prison a little world in off itself. Gives them some freedom, but how much freedom is too much.

I wouldn't want to be a guard knowing every prisoner has a knife

Well, there's some people that desperately cling to life, so they would be grateful that they are given the chance to stay alive.
The killers are not worth the effort.

that might work well

might even bring some more respect to a cops name
knowing they'll have to go see the repercussions of their actions

kill yourself tyrone

BAN JEWISH JUDGES

in case of the us the black population will come in handy, i would use criminals to exploit every unwanted job for the state, of course guards will be with them authorized to shoot them down if they try to do something funny, it would make sure every job the state or corporations needs that is to say "i don't want to work in the sewers because dirty and shit" will be fulfilled, to make sure they don't run microchips installed, this will be like slavery but they pay for the crimes they have committed and making sure niggers will do something for society, gdp goes up, people don't want to do forced work and crime goes down for the whites, jamal always is jamal

The last gladiatorial match was a thousand years ago.
We need to bring it back.

Kill all convicted felons.
Public beatings for misdemeanors.
No prisons.

>all communist or anarchists of any kind will be put into floating cages above the city.
defecating on citizens will result in mutilation

Hear me out. That would mean it was your responsibility to keep the population of tyrones down. If he doesn't get punished for breaking in, you don't get punished for stringing him up.

Stop paying cops by the amount of stops/arrests they get. Then they don't have an incentive to be assholes.

Remove jail time just use flogging.

Littering should be punishable by public flogging.
Nigs around here throw their shit on the ground when they're done.

>flogging

why is everyone so damn edgy

maybe rocking

Take a look at the Old Testament. It is literally the inspiration for the common law we started with. Roman style statutory law has led us down the path of more crime.

As an example, the fleeing felon law allowed police and citizens performing arrests to shoot an kill a fleeing felon when he was told to stop and refused. Memphis shot too many niggers and the Supreme Court culturally enriched us all by declaring the fleeing felon law unconstitutional. Memphis is now a nigger crime infested shithole.

This is my exact point.

If there's a problem with our justice system it's that it is too lenient.

Our prisons work perfectly. The goal is to separate the worthless leeches from the lawful, productive society. Everything else is either irrelevant or a bonus.

>making your society see death & violence as "fun"
yeah thats a great idea familia