I TRIED SO HARD

I TRIED SO HARD

the guys won 5 super bowls and lost 3 he's still the greatest of all time faggot

AND GOT SO FAR

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

drumpfs team lost eat shit

LMAO

BUT IN THE END

WE GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR FREEDOM YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS. SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT. PHILLY!!!!!

Unnnh. Unnnh. We played a game. They played a game. We played a good game. They played a better game. Next game we will do better. Unnnnhhhh. Unnnnhhhhh.

How's that 1 super bowl win 2 losses feeling bird boy?

>niggerball

TB is douche bag faggot who cheats. All New England fans should be shot

just watched the entire thing
fucking awful

nigs won, god damn it...

The ethnostate is cancelled

>watching white throw nigger catch

He's not even remotely close to greatest of all time, he can't even out throw Eli Manning who is objectively terrible

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS NOT FAIR THE REFS FUCKING RIGGED IT. I FUCKING LOST ALL MY MONEY ON BITCOIN LAST WEEK AND BET EVERYTHING ON THE PATRIOTS

NONONONONONOONONONONONON

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why do they paint their faces like little bloody kiddies? Fuck American Rugby

Drumpf btfo. This is indicative of the 2018 and 2020 elections. Watch drumpfys approval rating go way down tomorrow.

no kisses for brady

WHITEBOIS BTFO YET FUCKING AGAIN

>Tom Gaydy sacked
>shitriots lose

Like Christmas morning.

refball

ITT Amerifats discuss niggerball

BUT IN THE END

The GOAT doesn't choke on two last drives in the fourth quarter

C O P E
O
P
E

GET BTFO FAGGOT

Super bowl MVP Nick Foles looks pretty white to me

compare their stats you stupid coon

>he watched it

Low quality bait, retard

GOAT

He's an Honorary shitskin now

Those are team stats senpai

This.

To Kek

What a joke chart. Are you telling me Favre is the 3rd best QB ever?

lol who's fuckin idea was this?

regardless, white people and conservatives won

>watching any of this garbage
May God have mercy on your soul, user.
Somebody has to.

Why add the "white" part? Is it because black mother don't engage in custody cases, because it's like shadow boxing a mirage?

>my white trump-supporting ass is on FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE

He didn't choke. An Eagle made a great play to get it out of his hand in the second or third to last play. And he completed a ~20 yd pass right after that. But it is what it is.

Was there a niggerball game today?

Watched this as an aussie and what can i say, this is the most overhyped bullshit 'sport' of all time. Tom Brady is the worst GOAT in sports history, he fumbled and couldnt throw for shit, i know blokes at work who toss a footy around on smoko with more range, finesse and power than this gronk. Not to mention that pooftah timberlake at halftime, and that minge licking sheila singing the anthem. dotn even get me started on the knee taking dags, even the fuckin abbos have more respecy towards australia than the blacks for USA, and we still fuck with em. flaming fuckin galahs the lot of them. and theres a bloody ad break every minute, fuck me dead. not even a few stubbies down did the sport even begin to entertain me.

you yanks need to pull ya heads in

How the fuck can you Yanks watch that shit, it takes over 10 minutes of actual time to play one single minute of game time, they just stand around like big apes.

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

I absolutely disavow all these faggots who watch this shit.

The idea was fine but the execution was off by a tiny bit.

Only Trump dick suckers and retarded New Englanders think Brady is the GOAT.

Because Tom Brady is white and wearing a white woman's clothes.

Sad.

Where are the chimpouts of fans livestream wrecking stuff ?

The nigger team won though. But yeah even then you'd expect a minor chimpout at least.

I'll never understand why adult sports fans act so damn childish.My team lost,but hey it's just a football game.Brady played pretty well considering he had 500+ passing yrds,3 touchdowns and no interceptions on 48 passing attempts.But,nobody wins all the time.And ultimately,it's a team sport.Philadelphia had a better and more cohesive unit on this occasion.
"Hur hur hur!My team won and your team sucks!That one guy on your team is gay hur hur!BTFO!"