I keep reading about this guy Larry Nassar but I can't find out exactly what he did and how

I keep reading about this guy Larry Nassar but I can't find out exactly what he did and how.
All I know is that it just says that he molested some girls, how though?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=72If8Npxbcc
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/01/us/michigan-brianne-randall-gay-police-apology/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qO44ADU7_qo
youtu.be/t2kGwrkw_hI?t=1m37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doin' the hand wiggly thing

what if this guy has photographic memory and can recall every girl and every instance he touched them, he can ask for solitary and fap to death now

He fingered most of the victims.

Supposedly, he told them he needed to do a Pelvic Floor Exam....per his expert suggestion, then fingered them (WITHOUT GLOVES).!!!!

Fingerbanged a bunch of young gymnasts.

Fingerbanged girls and had tons of CP in his place

You'd think from the coverage he raped them.

youtube.com/watch?v=72If8Npxbcc

Roasties are just making a big deal out of nothing to feed the "female oppression" narrative, per usual. Ironically, they are all joking that he will be ass raped in prison, which is much worse compared to what he did to them.

Medical massage becomes rape years after the event. This is the cuntocracy.

anybody have a female doctor play with their weiner when they went for a checkup when they were young? that's a thing, right?

He told them he needed to stick his fingers in their holes for important medical reasons and they (and their parents) believed him and let him do it. So he never forced anybody, never used his cock, and basically obtained consent albeit under false pretenses. Seems like barely a crime at all but the hysterical womyn chorus sentenced him to life as if he were this horrible monster.

It’s not rape but it’s fucked up and he deserves severe punishment. Blame the judge for turning the court room into a circus act.

How is it seriously that bad? Most of his victims didn't even realize anything bad happened and were only "traumatized" after some hysterical woman told them they should be traumatized.

Doctors handled my junk under medical pretenses all the time when I was a child and a teenager. It isn't a big deal when you honestly believe it's for a legitimate medical reason. It made me slightly dislike doctors but that's literally it.

Yeah, I was referring specifically to the kangaroo court that the judge allowed this to become.

Meanwhile, doctors in the US do pic related to baby boys and no one bats an eye.

Yes, I had a female doctor tell me she was going to "test for erectile response" or something and very carefully stroked her gloved thumb across my dickhead. Only took one stroke and I was rock hard. She smiled and seemed pleased but that was it.

He has touched more fresh pussy than all of us combined.

He is the dark desires of every nerd who considered becoming an ob/gyn

...yes. she was kinda hot though. seemed into me. Why do neets like the attention, but bitches freak out?

Fingerblasted a bunch of underaged gymnasts.

Abusing a position that iplies power/knowledge to abuse little girls with the permision of their parents is doing nothing
hope it happend to your kid aswell

for me she kind of grabbed it and i twitched and giggled with surprise at the feeling of somebody touching it for the first time and then she started laughing

His signature move was one in the pink one in the stink as part of routine exams

The girls didn't realize anything bad happened so what's your point? If it happens to my kids and they don't realize it what's the big deal?

I didn't say it was "nothing," I said it was a small crime. He should obviously lose his license to practice medicine and face fines and maybe a short stint in prison, months or a few years. Instead he was treated as a serial rapist and sentenced to life imprisonment. Disproportionate to the crime.

Guys, what are the chances of this being a (((hit piece))), and he knew too much and was about to spill some shit.

I really don't understand why he got a life-time sentence.
It's not like he killed or raped the victims.
Is it normal in the US to get this kinda long sentence over groping women?
I think groping will get you at most 10years in Japan.

yes whites arent allowed to have sex until 18 entire years of life and if your 17 and still do it theyll arrest you.

if yuro a guy

'theyre trying ot rid the white race and its not a hidden crime. its like i dont even know how many years for a 12 year old girl to be imaginarily raped by you. just you wait, if she thinks she can fuck then we'll .. you've done it

He grabbed her by the pussy.

yeah they only do this if it's really small though it's to make sure it's actually a penis and not a clit

Sentences can get massively excessive, mostly because each charge can have a minimum sentence(lots of crimes have minimum sentencing, sometimes it's good like 10-20-life laws, sometimes it's bad like CP minimum sentences). But usually with so many charges they'll be served concurrently instead of consecutively.

>oily massage for the well toned gymnnast legs and buttcheeks
>thats what he did for a living

Fucker must be shot at once! No one can win this much at life.

It wasn't until I had a female Dr. that I learned they can do a hernia test by just holding their fingers on the side of you upper thigh and don't have to grab and cup your balls "cough"

He finger blasted those tight little butts.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/01/us/michigan-brianne-randall-gay-police-apology/index.html

>He is the dark desires of every nerd who considered becoming an ob/gyn

Shit. An OB/GYN looks at old diseased roasties 75% of the time.
Larry had his digits deep in US grade A prime gymnast firm puss.
Lucky bastard.

It's a sandnigger, its existence is a crime.

>"yes whites arent allowed to have sex until 18 entire years of life and if your 17 and still do it theyll arrest you."

This is enforced by other white men such as the aryan brotherhood. It is the white way to be golems of the white woman.

Anything that is contrary to the interests of the white woman, white men murderously oppose.

White men absolutely hate the God written of in the book of the law (Deuteronomy) because he allows men to have female children(na'ar - youth- from age of infancy till adolescence - root of word brings up image rustling of a lions mane (restless energy), word denotes time a child stops clinging constantly to its mother and runs around instead etc. (also use na'arah if another word noting the gender isn't in the passage)) as brides including in cases of rape (Deuteronomy 22, verse 28, hebrew)

This likely will never end. We will always be slaves to the interests of white women because our "fellows" force it upon us.

We will never have good virgin young girls as brides.

The white man desires to be the solider and the mule of the white woman. A handy-man slave. A provider and protector.

He does not wish to be the ba'al (overlord) of the female and absolutely hates anyone who does or who's religious laws allow such (Muslims, Jews)

The white man is an enemy of YHWH and his religion is gnosticism or odinism. His overlord is "MUH WHITE WUMAN".

This is white white men torture and murder "pedos". It is part of their war against the god who exists. (He who is what he is)

The only good white men are afghans and some slavs who accept and practice marrying cute girl children, as allowed by the god.

Most white men happily torture and murder such men with bombs from their military or knives in their prisons.

Hopefully the muslims win, and the ones who marry girls (afghans), not the ones who have rejected such (everyone else).

see
The white man hates the man that did not obey that which is to the best interests of the white woman (to have males as slaves)

White men are the enemy of the God who's law states that the man is the ba'al (overloard) of the female.

White men are the mortal enemy of the God who's law states that if a man rapes a female child (na'ar - age from infancy till adolecence) that said man keeps the girl as his female and pays the father 50 silver.

White men are the enemy of YHWH.
It is that simple.
Gnostic heretics who worship Jesus for "putting away the old law".

Their object of worship is those who assist muh white wuman. Their object of hate is those who would enact their own will on a girl and be he master.

We will never be free of their grasp, except somehow, by the grace of YHWH, if he would will it and end them.

I'm gonna read all that
hahahah
you shalom sandnigger goofball

Cartman was in a band named fingerbang

People have gotten multiple life sentences for CP.
This country is absolutely fucked when it comes to pedo hysteria.

How exactly can they prove that he fingerblasted them? Did he tear their hymen or something?

A couple times, but only during penis inspection day in grammar school.

Found the pedo. Sick fuck.

Would you even be remotely surprised if years from now the truth came out he never molested any of these girls? These hypersensitive mentally ill whores where never abused? All he did was benign typical medical examinations and these stupid girls called it rape and molestation because they have no clue what either of those things actually are? Would you even be surprised?

fingerblasted some gymnast kids
their parents were there when it happened though, so I don't really get it

Nah, man. Bitches don't know what they want, or anything for that matter.

>Bitches don't know what they want
They don't know what they want even after they have it, desu

True that.

>Would you even be remotely surprised if years from now the truth came out he never molested any of these girls?
he pleaded guilty retard, not to mention th gigs of cp he had

His crime was being aroused and male.

How do you resist that tho?

when I was young being examined for safe use of the amphetajew a hawt female doctor felt up my junk, still don't know if it was medical or she was molesting me, feelsgoodman

kek

I heard he licked his hands clean after getting berry jam on his hands.
He would do in front of the ambitious parents of the girls who wanted to have the next gold medal olympian

>Jew lawyer tells him to plead guilty for lighter sentence.
>Dried up old feminist sentences him to five million years.

Men never win.

to be fair if you end up somehow not being able to get it up by 10 years old, that's a pretty big problem.

i even remember my first boner. I was about 5 years old. I guess if you aren't able to get erect by like 8 years old you need to get your shit checked, so it makes sense you would have to see if a kid can at least get hard.

Easily planted. Vegas shooter supposedly had it too. Quick and easy way to destroy anyone.

If you've ever seen that episode of family guy where peter gets a prostate exam, it was basically that.

He touched their sacred clitoris.
Five hundred years dungeons.
Muh brav women.
He should have fucked them and killed them.
Lesson learned.

Looks like rod rosenstein

this.
If you're in for a grope you might as well go full blown fucked in all holes tied to a radiator in a room with no windows for 15 years until you get lazy and leave the door open one day.

Same but she told me she just needed to inspect my glands since im uncut. She seemed pleased I was rock hard

It's not real. It's another psyop.
>satanic tranny judge sneaking in devil sign in pic related

it's now illegal in Sharia America to be a male doctor and examine women

he touched some vaginas as part of his work as a doctor

This.

Another fake event, to distract the dumb masses.

youtube.com/watch?v=qO44ADU7_qo

this is the doctor in action, what is wrong here?

This times 1000!
Doctors and airport security have molested everybody.

America is going fucking insane under this Sharia law.

@ 1:37: "i never questioned Doctors Nassars treatment"

youtu.be/t2kGwrkw_hI?t=1m37s

So basically she went through most of her life thinking nothing of it, and had no psychological damage at all. Until a bunch of feminists told her he sexually assaulted her.

and this is because IT NEVER HAPPENED

This man is innocent. Nothing more than a bunch of roasties being brainwashed by feminists, and desperate to cash grab because of their failed careers. They saw a chance to get some money out of him after he was sent down for cp charges, becuase it would make their stories seem more believable. Who would dis believe these roasties stories when a man has been convicted of cp.

Also, cp could mean anything. You can legally fuck 16 year olds, but if you have pictures of them nude its illegal and considered cp.

Theres a 99% chance he was only looking at Jb. poor fucker

i think he may have actually shoved his fingers inside a few vaginas and this is wrong cause hes no gynecologist

HE PLEADED GUILTY

>US grade
that isn't a compliment you tranny.

he looks a lot like subway guy jared

He makes a surprising amount of sense.
White men have really fucked us over, to be honest. They just can't stop white-knighting, now white women are in charge of almost every single western country.

I've had a similar experience to you with female doctors.
The first time was 5th grade and I was on the basketball team. We were all told to line up outside coach's office. One by one we were called inside. When it was my turn, I was told that she will be checking for a hernia. She then pulled down my shorts and frantically fondled my genitals for about 10 seconds.

The second time was years later. I went to a urologist because I was having prostrate issues. After I had described the symptoms, she instructed me to pull down my pants so that she could do a basic inspection. After the basic inspection, she said that "This is a learning hospital and that some more doctors / nurses would be joining us." All of the doctors / nurses she brought in were all female. At this point it's relevant to the story to say that I'm larger than average.

Female doctors. Not even once.

The comments in this thread prove this place is a shithole.

Nasser is an Arabic surname.

>brings in other students
You verbally consented to this, right?

I don't remember her asking. She just told me that she was bringing in other people.

What was up with that anyway?

>He has touched more fresh pussy than all of us combined

speak for yourself

t.degenerate parisian

wow, if that's how he was when he knew he was on cam just imagine the rest
>girl is naked, hidden gopro on a shelve, him craking jokes while looking for hips injury with an ungloved finger deep in her twat.
He lived the dream

He did his job. That's it