Reminder that Israel shouldn't exist until Christ returns

and that Christians are God's Chosen People. Give your life to Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israel-begins-handing-out-deportation-notices-to-african-migrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=qS5Tyg7V5-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Israel is unity.

israel is an abomination.

>mfw they claim to be the tribe of Judea when the British are the new tribe of Israelis
>mfw Russians and poles claim to be Israelis near me.

Isn't the star of david really the banner of moloch?

All Abrahamic religions are Jewish bullshit

The star of david just represents the material world. 666 is the number of man. Worshipping Moloch is what happens when Khazarians choose to pretend they're practicing Judaism but secretly they incorporated their sacrificing rituals and all that demonic shit.

Almost right. People chose God.
God does not choose people.

No its a generic symbol that was associated with King David
Gnosticism is a damnable heresy
Good luck finding a traditional wife with family values who isn't at least a cultural Christian
Khazar hypothesis is a meme. They're Satanic because they reject the Son and thus the Father.
guess again user. Try reading Romans

The word heresy is laughable.

Go take your kike bullshit somewhere else.

I don't give a fuck about which one was your Messiah. They're all fucking kikes from genesis to revelation.

did you watch marching to zion?
i thought pastor anderson said something about the star of david really being the symbol of moloch or someth.

They're not Jewish before Jacob and not in a covenant before Moses.
Pastor Anderson is wrong about somethings. It was a common symbol throughout the ancient world and wasn't associated with the Jews until modern times.

>Low IQ faggots fighting over a piece of land on a rock orbiting in space.

Acts 7:43 dude, it literally is the symbol of the god Remphan.

right, i remember now
thanks dude

Thanks rabbi, anything else?

Interesting Theory. I'll look into it, but I don't need any conspiracies to hate Judaism.

The star of david is older than the bible and the bible is not the dictator of reality.

Notice anything?

earth is lucifer's domain
>shit be cold

Lucifer is Jesus. The Jews aren't satanists, they don't worship satan or lucifer. Moloch/YHWH is NOT the same God.

religion is just applied schizophrenia

Rev 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

>Jews are snowflakes
CONCEPTUALIZE MY AMAZEMENT

Subhanallah

please explain

Khazar hypothesis has genetic proof. A lot.

You have to realize that the church was infiltrated a LONG LONG time ago. The book, if it's read without knowing how to read it properly, is distorted. The term Satan for instance means adversary in hebrew and "SATAN" mean TRUTH in Sanskrit

a missionary explained to me that this idea of Jews being God's chosen people is actually bullshit. They have their promises and thus are naturally blessed, but it's us Christians that are the chosen ones. Paul explained that, due to Christ's death, all peoples - jews and gentiles - are the same and need to accept His sacrifice to redeem themselves. Jews were to accept Jesus and become some sort of priest nation, but they didn't and have lost their chosen status. That's why Christianity was so successful while all they got was scraps for two thousand years.

END JEWISH BIGOTRY!!!
>END JEWISH BIGOTRY!!!

"Israel begins handing out deportation notices to African migrants"
>timesofisrael.com/israel-begins-handing-out-deportation-notices-to-african-migrants/

youtube.com/watch?v=qS5Tyg7V5-Y
>youtube.com/watch?v=qS5Tyg7V5-Y

#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

But where is your пpюфc?

so, both you and i do not know what we're talking about
you could say, information has been "occulted from us," no?

Not for long.