The Man in the High Castle

What's Sup Forums's opinion of the show The Man in the High Castle?

I miss all the gangbanger infested cop shows and the Negress saturated Civil Service. :(

Kino. Even the normies will side with "teh ebil nadsees"

Basically Anerican History X.
Tried to make Nazis look bad and ended up making them seem like the sensible choice.

It's alright, shows you how beautiful things could have been... but they are sneaking the leftist agenda into it and corrupting what could be a fantastic society.

I like the setting and atmosphere, but besides the one main Nazi character, the characters are extremely unlikable and the story is boring. It's not a show I'd recommend unless you're really desperate for a new show to watch

The Volkshalle scene made my dick hard. Otherwise, it's pretty hit and miss for me.

Was watching the pilot, as a TA in highschool. One of the freshmen saw my screen as he was heading over to his desk, said that it was very rude of me to be watching that due to his (((Albanian))) heritage. Apparently he though Hitler wanted to gas all Albanians?

I am wondering if they are having internal squabbles between the production staff and management over the tone and direction of season 3. It should have been out by now, and they haven’t even announced a release date, I think. The only article I saw that hazarded a guess said “spring”. What, April 20th?

Tell him not to be shut a soft skinned little prick.

This show is only missing Vril Anti-Gravity Technology. Everything else is good.

Exactly why I started watching it.

I think the writing is fantastic. A bit predictable, but you can only draw so many conclusions, especially as a writer.

The alternative world though. What do you guys think of the post-war US depicted in the series?

The fuck are you talking about? American history X had a complete distaste towards nazis from the very beginning of the fuckin movie.

Jesus Christ everyone now a days just wants to be a victim of something. I'm getting sick of it

Sorry, I actually agree with your original statement. I read it wrong because I fucking retard. So used to seeing the opposite said that I went into full defense mode.

Seriously. The PC movement needs to end. People need to fucking calm down. Not everything is a personal attack.

Idk spring is spring. Do you think it because /Our Guy/ is in office? are they scared to release a season riddled with nazi positivity?

was 3 years ago
what do you expect? although the teacher was an unironic berniebro cuckold who invited me to watch stephen colbert with him during class. and yes, i had my own headphones.

I didn't care for it after a few eps. Although I just watched Babylon Berlin, which is one of the better shows I've seen in a while

What are some pol recommended movies or tv shows? I am running out of things to watch, everything they are putting out is shit now

legends of the galactic heroes

Hell on Wheels. It's centered around an ex-Confederate who regularly puts niggers in their place

time period, immediatley after US Civil War, building of transcontinental railroad

black mirror

>2018
>still watching tv shows

Kys

None. Go outside, make banks and get in shape.

not true
his deputy was black and he teamed up with the black laoborers

This show makes me think Bezos might be fighting the kikes. The way they drop red-pills in this show seriously shocked me.

"If we lost the war, semites would have controlled the entire world."

>Side note: They are filming season 3 in my city and I met two of the main characters in front of a bar, one of them being DJ Qualls and the other - the main blonde guy

"Damnit Elam!"
"Yeah, heh, never freed my slaves"
"The fuck do you think you're doing with a white woman?"
"bam bam"

and he kills the nigger, on the verge of a mass chimpout as a result

Guess I don't expect too much from these cry babies anymore just wish they'd Stfu and stop trying to make every thing about them. Just a few days ago I got into an argument with my friends gf telling her feminism is cancer and how the wage gap is a myth blah blah blah then she try to counter act my comment by saying she use to get beat? Even though that wasn't even apart of the conversation. Fucking ridiculous

Agreed user

probably made up bullshit

>Side note: They are filming season 3 in my city and I met two of the main characters in front of a bar, one of them being DJ Qualls and the other - the main blonde guy

You mean they are still filming now? I figured they’d be in post-production. A Spring release is starting to sound like a long shot.

Strawman Nazis.

What she said? Oh definitely. Talk to this cunt for more then a minute you just know everything she says is a lie.