Watches the anime version first before the source material

>watches the anime version first before the source material

who gives a fuck

>Reading garbage light novels

>watches the anime

Last good anime was in 2010.

>Cares about the trivial shit other anons do

As opposed to their garbage anime adaptions?

Sorry nigga im better at reading shit with a image then without

>As opposed to their garbage anime adaptions?

if anything, it just fits garbage source material

guilty

>watches LN adaptations
There is no lower type of human bean.

Off to the lost children centre with you

>watching the OVA before the broad anime or the manga

>The book was better.
Don't be that guy Sup Forums

That's generally true though. Unless it is Kyoani of course.

Your still being that guy user.

Sup Forums is "that guy" now fuck off.

Trying to help you out buddy. Nobody is going to like you if you continue to be that guy.

Was thinking of reading the novel of Welcome to the NHK before watching it. should I bother?

No one cares. There is always Reddit if you want a place where everyone has to be nice.

>Watching the anime adaptation and continuing in the manga from where the anime stopped
I do it all the time.
I also listen to the anime's OST while reading the manga.

>Being an autist

You don't have to be nice to me. But I will be nice to you. After all you don't want to people to avoid talking to you after a movie.

Thankfully we are talking about anime, and Sup Forums is very much that guy. So please, see yourself off to r/anime if you want everyone to agree with you. I am not sure about Hollywood movies these days, but it is certain that most manga and LNs are better written than their anime adaptions.

Wait, are there really still people here who like ONLY watch the inferior anime medium which is like a whore nowadays and don't bother with either Manga, LNs or VNs?
Just how much of a normalfaggot do you have to be? Might as well leave and find another hobby tbqh.

>After all you don't want to people to avoid talking to you after a movie.
Wait, do you seriously want random fucks going up to talk to you after watching a movie? Or are you implying you'd watch it with friends? We don' have any friends beside other anons, and if we did leave our house to watch a movie we certainly wouldn't want people talking to us.

Anime gets movie releases.
If you go with friends you can talk to them about it.

If I read the source material first I can't enjoy the usually shitty adaptation.

So if you watch the animation first. Can you still enjoy the source material?

Sometimes I watch the first couple episodes of the anime, and then start reading the manga alongside it.

Yes. If I continue with the source material is because I liked the story, and the story is almost always better in the original format. From the top of my head I can't remember any anime I watched that was better than the source material, so if I don't start with the anime I won't enjoy it afterwards.

I have never read a single manga