What epic hero from history would you want to see in the fate series?

What epic hero from history would you want to see in the fate series?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pier_Gerlofs_Donia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Rupert_of_the_Rhine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Ahab
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin
myanimelist.net/anime/34662/Fate_Apocrypha
youtube.com/watch?v=iLTpKs2ylP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could have potential as an Gilgamesh style end of series enemy.

Pier. Gerlofs. Donia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pier_Gerlofs_Donia

And I want him as strong as male Arthur.

>... a great sword that is said to have belonged to Pier is on display at the Fries Museum in Leeuwarden. It measures 2.13 metres (7 ft) in length and weighs about 6.6 kilograms (14.6 lb) ... Donia was noted for the ability to wield this great sword so efficiently that he could behead multiple people with it in a single blow.

After FGO Im not sure I want type-moon to shit over any other heroic figure.

In before they somehow turn him into a little.

That's not an epic hero, get this contemporary shit out of here.

*little girl.

This.

Hey, if they can turn Thomas Edison into a freaking leotard-wearing lion-man superhero, anything is possible.

Could work pretty well as a Lancer.

The most incompetent Lancer and/or Rider ever.

Odysseus
Aeneas
Augustus

Strange that Odysseus still isn't a servant, he should have been one of the first picks for a spin-off given his achievements. Is there any other hero save Achilles and Arthur that is as studied even in modern days?

Samson as a Berserker.

This could actually be pretty awesome. He'd be summoned looking like a crazy hobo and his NP would be a reality marble where he becomes an unstoppable knight inside of it

go away /fgog/
reminder to sage

As a Lancer, he has but a single wish he wants the Holy Grail to fulfill: TO GET MOBY DICK, THAT ACCURSED WHITE WHALE.

There are lots. It depends on where and what you study. The obvious answers would be Gilgamesh, Jason and Hercules.

Ahab is confirmed to be in the Throne, but it's not clear into which classes he can be summoned. Lancer is, of course, the most obvious answer, but he might also be an Avenger or a Berserker or something.

This. I admire the enthusiasm to add more heroes to the franchise, but some of the GO designs are absolutely ass. I was fine with blue bodysuits and genderbent kings since they at least looked alright but when pic related gets past quality control I start to worry.

...probably makes more sense as a Berserker, actually.

As a lancer of course.

I like the idea of him as a berserker.

this

i just want to see jesus christ reincarnated as a cute high school girl

Err, I found what I was looking for. I was (presumably) right about Avenger. But he could probably still manifest as Lancer; I can't imagine why he wouldn't be able to.

Then play P3P

This motherfucker did EVERYTHING.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Rupert_of_the_Rhine

Hector and Charlemagne's paladins come to mind.

As for the topic I would like to see Kullervo from the finnish Kalevala as either an Avenger or Berserker.

Summoned as a Hammer (Saber) or Ruler class.

He's perfect. He's possibly one of the top hero of human history, yet he's barely touched in fiction.

>Goes around Europe with a merry band of Mercenary acquiring experience
>Studies ancient Rome and military tactics
>Tricks the Church into funding him an army
>Trains it like no military force had been trained for hundreds of years using his band of Mercs and knowledge
>Saves Europe and Christianity from the Muzzies
>Beats them while drastically outnumbered using superior tactics and trickery
>Founds and Empire that takes Europe out of the Dark Ages
>Beat people to death with a hammer so proficiently he was named after it.

He might already be in Strange Fake as part of Watcher.

Already in Teito Seihai Kitan though not a servant.

It's not really a 'might be' or a 'maybe'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Ahab
>On a previous voyage, the white whale Moby Dick bit off Ahab's leg, leaving him with a prosthesis made out of whalebone.

FSF Volume 3
>His most distinctive feature was the smooth, white artificial leg attached to one of his knees.

Great Avenger right here, or some kind of servant at the very least.

>youngest Russian admiral during WWI
>wanted to restore order after the February Revolution
>wound up being leader of the White Russians and Supreme Ruler of Russia
>betrayed and abandoned, sold out to the Bolsheviks
>went to firing squad completely unafraid
>last request was if a letter could be delivered to wife in Paris, saying that he blesses his infant son

Mohammed

>end of the series enemy
That clearly has to be Satan, who will have a terrifying true form but at first manifests like a buxom young woman (or a loli).

On old Russians, I've got a doozy for Assassin class: Vasily Blokhin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin

>Though records are scant, he was evidently noted for both his pugnaciousness and his mastery of what Joseph Stalin termed chernaya rabota ("wetwork, or lit. Black work"): assassinations, torture, intimidation, and executions conducted clandestinely.
>Hand-picked for the position by Joseph Stalin in 1926, Blokhin led a company of executioners that performed and supervised numerous mass executions during Stalin's reign, mostly during the Great Purge and World War II. He is recorded as having executed tens of thousands of prisoners by his own hand, including his killing of about 7,000 Polish prisoners of war during the Katyn massacre in spring 1940, making him the most prolific official executioner and mass murderer in recorded world history.

one that restores ap for free

how the hell
what are you doing

That's probably Jesus.

He would have his own class: Messiah.

...I'm also stuck waiting for AP by the way.

Can't you tell from all the FP you're getting

how the hell would I know that's you
also, it's not all you

>mfw his NP is a gas chamber Reality marble

It might as well be you red man loving fuck since I exclusively use your guys since everyone else I have sucks

What a based lad.

Archer Odysseus with Apollo's bow would be pretty sweet. His charisma would at least be an A, probably have Eye of the Mind(true) A. His luck would either A with a modifier dropping it down to an E or and E with a modifier raising it to a B or an A since he's got Athena looking out for him all the time kind of like Assassin Emiya has the Grail.
Not sure how Trojan horse would work as a Noble Phantasm though

Godfrey of Bouillon

Genghis Khan as a Rider class with a strong Saber+Archer class fighting abilities like how Shirou Archer has really good swordsmanship for an Archer.

I want Jacob to see if Nasu will either write Masked Luchador Jacob or Fist of the North Star Jacob.

Donald Trump

Not as a hero. Just a creepy old guy who keeps showing up war after war and complains how things haven't been good since the bronze age.

But this user is right
>159277286

>epic hero
Hitler was such a fucking joke.
Also, Bismarck was Germany's greatest leader.

He's now canonically part of the 5th FGO chapter helping to power up Edison.

Is Trump a magus or something?

Ideally i would like to see a brazilian hero like Lampião for example, but i know thats an impossibility, so i would be satisfied with a lusitanian hero, like Henry the Navigator which tends to be characterized as the one who kickstarted Portugal's, and Europe's, Age of Discovery with his legendary School of Sargres.

But there plenty other dudes i wouldn't mind seeing it.

As far as the Age of Discovery goes, Columbus is a nice start but theres plenty of other dudes to pick.

Edison is powered by all the presidents of USA

Columbus is a Heroic Spirit as of a week or a week and a half ago.

It would probably be his charismatic ability.

Plus attack, plus defense, heals health, etc.

One of my ideas for a hero in a /tg/ CYOA was basically making Imhotep from Egyptian myth.

Of course, the big twist for him as a caster is that he possesses no magical power and projects a 'false divinity'.

He's just a clever man who knows a lot of lore and secrets. Teamed with an Indiana Jones-esque master, they'd fight crime!

I know, thats why i mentioned him.

I really like him

Mark Antony and Cleopatra.

They become even stronger when fighting together.

Ah, my apologies. I understood what you wrote as "Columbus would be a nice start".

Emperor Hirohito, I'm genuinely curious how the Japs feel about him.

Well, he was well-known for his interest in marine biology and ultimately sidestepped as not responsible for the war...

So maybe he'd basically be Japanese Aquaman?

Is there any reason why they haven't introduced Napoopan yet?

>Cleopatra
already exists and she husbandos Caesar.

I see.

Yeah, i like Columbus. I really like how they mix the positive and negative side of his legend

He'll be a holoCaster.

My guess is that Napoleon is probably too big.

Like Genghis Khan. They gotta find the perfect place for someone like that

Sir Christopher Poole, of course.

Al Capone.

Why the fuck not?

>Like Genghis Khan. They gotta find the perfect place for someone like that
Really? You don't know?

I don't know
I'm pretty sure Genghis hasn't be confirmed

Martha's fisticuffs skills are related to him, so the latter.

I still want Davy Crockett. Butch cassidy and sundance would be nice too though.

if you're playing this game Augustus

Maybe Martha is only B ranked because she doesn't know the Submission Techniques of the art

Debatable on his hero status but it would be cool to see him burn everything to the ground.

>his noble phantads basically is just burning the entire site of the grail war to the fucking ground
>it's the only other anti-world phantasm out there.

Sorry, you're right. I got Attila and Genghis mixed up.

don't really follow the series, but as an austrian, I would see...
Emperor Maximilian 1. (called the last knight and the first gunner, so a mixture of Saber and Archer)
Prinz Eugen (wouldn't be surprised, if they would turn him into a little girl, would maybe be a Rider)
Andreas Hofer (actually, just a local hero who is worshipped in Tyrol, I guess he would be an Archer)

Make it happen

I'm a southerner and I find this horribly amusing.

Peter Pan as Caster
Edmond Dantes as Assassin
Jesse James as Rider
Macbeth as Berserker

The Count is a servant already

That's already a class like that, called Saver.

He's a dude. See Martha's CE.

>Simo "Simuna" Hayha nicknamed "White Death" (Russian: Белая смерть, Belaya Smert; Finnish: valkoinen kuolema; Swedish: den vita döden) by the Red Army[citation needed], was a Finnish sniper. According to western sources, using a Finnish-produced M/28-30 rifle (a variant of the Mosin–Nagant rifle) and the Suomi KP/-31 submachine gun, he is reported as having killed 505 men during the 1939–40 Winter War, the highest recorded number of confirmed sniper kills in any major war
him as an archer

Is Longinus really a hero? His story is pretty much summed up as "the dude who stabbed Jesus' side, then later converted."

I could see this guy being a Lancer.

Zhang Liao
Khalid Ibn Walid
Saladin

Could be Rider too

I think Nasu mentioned that recent historical figures like him wouldn't be able to become Heroic Spirits. There was little to no mystery about him. All of his "heroic" feats were not done by him but by his soldiers. Unlike Arthur or Gilgamesh or Heracles for instance. So neither him nor people like George Washington or Winston Churchill could become Heroic Spirits. You'd need to be a fair bit older to be one.

>You'd need to be a fair bit older to be one.

>George Washington couldn't become a Heroic Spirit
He literally crossed the Delaware, put down a rebellion, established the world's modern Republic, he also had myths and what not about him (Not telling a lie, being able to chop a tree in one hit, plus multiple stories written about him) and is known as the Father to the Americans.

To deny him Heroic status is an insult considering fucking Oda Nobunaga was made fucking Heroic Spirit.

I'd like to see Jeanne d'Arc in Fate.

They why is Mata Hari a servant in GO?

user I have some good news for you. myanimelist.net/anime/34662/Fate_Apocrypha

Sorry, I want Jeanne d'Arc, not a shameless slut for dragon cock.

Otto von Bismarck
Class: Avenger (Historical Note: He fucking orchestrated wars to unite Germany and was hated by most of the military officers (This excludes his two best buddies.) (The guys who basically ran Prussia, the North German Confederation, and the German Empire), the Royal Family (Except, Wilhelm I sucked his dick) hated him, and a lot of the legislature hated him, yet he was loved by the German people and it was the unraveling of his set up political engagements that lead to WWI)

I want to watch him talk shit to everybody, especially Marie of Austria and how he btfo in the Prussian-Austrian War.

Then go play grand order

Doc Holliday would make a good archer.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLTpKs2ylP4

>Assassin level presence concealment
>Terror inspiring legend
>Also is good with dogs.