Te olette indo-eurooppalaista saastaa. Pilasitte sitten koko Euroopan olemalla aisankannattajia kun vaihdoitte kielenne...

Te olette indo-eurooppalaista saastaa. Pilasitte sitten koko Euroopan olemalla aisankannattajia kun vaihdoitte kielenne. Pakko halveksua. Ei teistä ole mihinkään, vaan teidät tullaan syrjäyttämään. Hajotkaa siihen. Suomalaiset on säilyneet tuhansia vuosia ja tulee säilymään!

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2016/12/22/meidan-maamme-vart-land
yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2017/12/25/meidan-maamme-nelja-tuntia-suomen-luontoa-ilmasta-kasin
paabo.ca/index1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw
youtube.com/watch?v=gn1BMM5tZHA
youtube.com/watch?v=2WhD_zN6SFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mammi
sauna

Ooks koulukiusattu vai mikä harmittaa?

Ketkä?

Ebin:D

(Sinä)

Ap on homo

myötistä

Mennä nukkumaan. Tämä ei ole yli, serkku. Olet humalassa.

Koff tai Karhu? Kossu?

Homo erectus.

Kevyt siideri ja valkovenäläinen.

Rurik oli svedu ja Kalevi Wiik väärässä

Poltan nyt kannabista (ruderalis)

You're in the sauna and this guy slaps your Karelia, what do?

* hamppua [toim huom.]

Stalin was a sucker for jews, so he's worse that a jew,

Oletko siideri valas?

I'd hit my fist in his ugly face and leave.

Fakta: Suomalaiset ovat vahvin rotu koko maailmassa.

Google kääntäjä spotted

190/?

Perkele.

Missä on puukko?

Minun suomen kielen taittoni on huno.

I had to buy a VISA to get into Russia, so why would you think I'd bring a puukko with me?

It is every Finns duty to stab at least one Russian.

Todella hyvää suomea, arvostan. Ei ole INDO-eurooppalaista puhetta.

I've forced muslims out from my neighborhood and gypsies from Italy though.

Olen Yooperinen. Huno suomalainen on mitä me teemme.

:) cute

Missä asut? Järvi-Suomi?

YLIS TAAS VAUHIS :---DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fuuuggg... Just checked my sanakirja, I've been spelling 'Huono' wrong for decades. Saatana!

Kuopio, all of Suomi is "järvi-suomi".

Several hours of Finland from the air: yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2016/12/22/meidan-maamme-vart-land

Siis tässä: yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2017/12/25/meidan-maamme-nelja-tuntia-suomen-luontoa-ilmasta-kasin

One of my grandfathers was from there (a Järvinen). He mined kupari here in Michigan. I have his jatkosota puukko.

Fucking yes! Can't say more.

One of my grandmothers was a Skolt Saami. You can now hate me. :(

Show him this pic and he'll probabaly cry.

I've loaned my grandmother's Saami Wedding Spoon to Finlandia University in Hancock for study. It's a rare one, made out of silver in 1932 in Rovaniemi. They can't locate the silversmith but is has 3 hakaristi on it.

Why would I? Have jews got onto you again or?

Cool, that's actually a rare one. Keep it safe!

I have Saami features. The Finns here ignored my grandmother as if she were a fucking Red. The few times I have met Finns from Finland, they seemed bothered that my last name ended in -inen but I was clear a Finn-Saami mutt.

Forgot I have a pic.

Btw, if you're more into these things, you probably would like to check this out: paabo.ca/index1.html

Someone could probably do even professor tier thesis based on that.

Fuggin' noice. It's so usual, but I've never seen one like it in my whole life.

Maybe when I get it back from Finlandia University in April, I should loan it to the history section of Helsinki University?

Finns don't give shit if you're a saami. Really. Never seen any fuggings'

Moomin.

Suomi, saami.

Eh, maybe they were bothered by the fact a stranger from America knew their language immediately and started speaking to them in a broken, Yooperese accent.

卐 VOITTO KUNNIALLE 卐

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw

The few times I have run into Finns from Finland, as opposed to us """Finns""" from Michigan's Upper Peninsula, I have interrupted them and, in typical American fashion, started talking to them. Our Yooper (the Upper Penninsula) accent bothers Americans, so when I start speaking to them in "Yooper-Finnish," it probably makes them uncomfortable since real Finns hate strangers, let alone strangers in America that can kind of speak to them in their language with an accent that makes the Savo accent seem normal.

We hate strangers, but when you get to know us we are the most loyal.

youtube.com/watch?v=gn1BMM5tZHA

youtube.com/watch?v=2WhD_zN6SFo

The few times I have met real Finns, it was at hockey games or the "Hockey Town" bar after the game down in Detroit when Filppula still played here or down in Grand Rapids where they have several Finns on the team.

Those Finns never payed for a drink after I found them.

>SOON

The first time I've met a Finn I thought I could drink vodka. I was wrong.

hello fellow alcoholics

Snow goblins

* elfs

>The first time I've met a Finn I thought I could drink vodka. I was wrong.

If it makes you feel any better, I met this Polish immigrant bartender down in Detroit in a bar called 'Fall's Lounge' that I fell in love with. A few years older than me named Katjia or Katia, but my God, she started screaming in Polish at a few drunk customers and waving a an empty bottle at them like it was a knife and I wanted to marry her right there.

Once I was driving around and my NaziVan started to cough... Some pollack stopped me and fixed my VW Kombi without paument. On the other hand, when I stopped on the side of the road for girsl to get a piss some cops tried to get me pay 500 euros for them ;D they got 0

I'm almost out.

The name gives me a slight Russian vibe, but the rest sounds about right. Source: when I was younger I used to be scared shitless of my mother whenever she'd get mad. Banshees could learn a thing or two, I'd much rather get the belt treatment from my father to be honest.

>they got 0
As they should. Funny how they're not nearly as brave whenever something bad actually happens.

>uh-oh, there's a fight, one of them seems to be carrying a knife, should we st...
>no, keep driving
Fuck da bolice. :D:D

She's of Soviet-Polish stock. Her family hated the Soviets as much as my Finnish kin and escaped when they could.

Did you marry her then? By the way, it's good that you actually keep in touch with your Finnish roots, I've met plenty of Americans that were "Polish", but didn't know a single fucking word of it or anything of the culture. Kinda sad.

She was engaged to a Detroit Homicide Detective, so no, I didn't marry her.

Besides, I'm too ugly to be afforded the luxury of a woman. I wouldn't dare dream of even going on a date with a woman. I went on two dates with a Swedish-Estonian hybrid who was Kaawaii as fuck (black hair, pale skin, and those gray eyes only Estonians have) and I know that was the Happiest time in my life I will ever have.

Before this thread gets pruned: lower your standards senpai. Alternatively, start thinking positively and use your sense of humor (which you obviously have, because otherwise you wouldn't be on fucking Sup Forums) to boost your confidence. And get the fuck out of Detroit if you're still there.

I'm not in Detroit. I live so far north of Detroit, in Michigan, it's actually quicker to travel from Helsinki to Tallinn to Riga to Vilnius to Krakow than it is to travel from Hancock, Michigan to Detroit, Michigan.

That little Swede-Estonian hybrid... I'd sacrifice EVERYTHING to just hold her once more. Her name was Mari-Helen.

>35 postausta
huippukeksit veli.

>huippukeksit veli.
You use Germanic letters. Use fucking capitalization of the first fucking word of a sentence, at least. The fact you won't capitalize a pronoun really is disconcerting.