Israel has conducted over 100 airstrikes against ISIS in Sinai to aid Egypt

haaretz.com/israel-news/nyt-israel-conducted-over-100-airstrikes-in-sinai-against-local-isis-1.5786828

Was Sup Forums wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israel-begins-handing-out-deportation-notices-to-african-migrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=qS5Tyg7V5-Y
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-ISIS-Israel-temporary-allies-against-Iran-515358
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jewish news
Why do you expect me to believe this propaganda? Between this and trying to convince us that Soros is enemies with Netanyahu, it looks like you're trying to get us to support Israel. Well, you know what? FUCK ISRAEL.

Haaretz is extremely pro-Muslim and anti-Israeli state.

And these airstrikes have been confirmed, i.e. dead bodies, destroyed locales, and craters. How are these appearing?

I don't give a fuck. Israel is the scum of the Earth. They literally just tried to nuke Hawaii.

>They literally just tried to nuke Hawaii.
what happened?

The Jew cries out in pain as he fires a nuke at the United States to blame North Korea and start WW3

>The Jew cries out in pain as he fires a nuke at the United States to blame North Korea and start WW3
wouldnt radar id where the missile came from?

The Zionists send ISIS where ever they want them to be so that Israel can come and "secure" (dominate) the area later on. What is so hard to understand about it Moshe? The US and Israel has been doing this since at least the 1980s in Afghanistan.

tricked by the radar jew again
we already know there are infiltrators in our government and military... why wouldn't they help start WW3 from the inside? seems like the smartest plan

>The Zionists send ISIS where ever they want them to be so that Israel can come and "secure" (dominate) the area later on.
? Israel completely controlled the Sinai in the 1970s and gave it to Egypt in their peace treaty.

>why wouldn't they help start WW3 from the inside? seems like the smartest plan
So you are saying jews and other elites in the military want to start WW3 and a nuclear holocaust? interesting theory.

They had no choice at that time. Later on the Oded Yinon plan called for reoccupying the Sinai by alternate means.

Fuck off shill

lmao you shitskins blame them for everything huh

And how many times has ISIS attacked Israel?

They had tons of choice. Their troops were inside Egypt proper on the way to Cairo by the end of the war

I don't care if you believe me. Im just glad a lot of jews got BTFO a few days later off the coast of Alaska.

ISIS are hired mercenaries(jackals) paid for by the united states and isreal in hopes of destabilizing the middle east. Basically the same Mujahideen from the Ruso-Afghan war to topple (((regimes))) they didn't like.

tldr Fake news

Jews started isis in the first fucking place. ZOG intel agencies are probably funding most of the different factions on all sides just to cause chaos and give pretexts to keep perpetual conflict and war going.

First post best post possible.

Redpill me on this. I have not heard this before.

What was up with the bomb drill in Hawaii? Just a malfunction? Failed missile launch?

Jew submarine that Trump blew up a few days later. VAPORIZED KIKES. usgs.gov/news/january-23-2018-m79-gulf-alaska-earthquake-and-tsunami

>"The j00z did 9/11"
>"The j00z tried to nuke us"
>"The j00z are why I'm a failure in life"
Please remove yourself from the gene pool.

kys

>Earthquake happens
>"The j00z did it!"
>Shark attack
>"The j00z did it!"
>Muhammad wants 72 virgins
>"The j00z did it!"
>Anything at all
>"It was the j00z!"

You know it's over for you, right?

END JEWISH BIGOTRY!!!
>END JEWISH BIGOTRY!!!

"Israel begins handing out deportation notices to African migrants"
>timesofisrael.com/israel-begins-handing-out-deportation-notices-to-african-migrants/

youtube.com/watch?v=qS5Tyg7V5-Y
>youtube.com/watch?v=qS5Tyg7V5-Y

#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

What is the allure of Sup Forums for a jew?

article was very short. and no names released. too jewy, they would be. nice pro bibi nazi flag. yep. not a shit cancer post at all. HAAVARA. make america israel again. make greater israel all the time again. make isis in the first place again
>isis is here for how long now?
>very first crap article that they are "against" them; only now; and they never attack israel

>4 years after ISIS got big
>almost defeated thanks to Iraq, Russia and Iran
>Israel does some token airstrikes
Lol fucking kikes

user, I...

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

This is because Syria is an enemy of Israel and helps Hezbollah but Egypt is a good-goy US puppet and cooperates with Israel. Thus the different treatment by Israel of terrorists in each country.

You can bet your ass that if Egypt still had a Nassar-type leader Israel would be doing the same shit they do in Syria to them.

You're a Jew with a nazi meme flag. You're all going to lose Israel forever and I can't wait to see you bitch about it. Cunts. You deserve Arabs to rule over Jerusalem.

Laughing at how stupid you goyim are. Yes, we definitely control all of your media, banks, and all the shit. All your shekels are belong to us. That's why your... I mean our media hates Israel all the time and promotes cultural degeneracy and Islamic jihadism.

If you stupid goys followed Israel's example, you could actually save your race from extinction, but you are too stupid and easily extorted for nigger gibs and white guilt to do that. The biggest irony is that Israel will probably be the last western country standing, since jews have a birthrate above replacement rate while your women are out being sluts and getting culturally enriched by tyrone's cuck as the cucks cheer them on.

Sand niggers will never rule jerusalem. They weren't smart enough to pull off 9/11, right you stupid goy?

>>>Egypt is a good-goy US puppet.
Uhm no.

The 2014 military coup had ousted the newly elected president, mohammed morsi, who was a member of the muslim bortherhood and was the actual u.s puppet.

>>> had a Nassar type leader.
they already have one, his name is al sisi.
He was a former general.

This.

>
>Haaretz is extremely pro-Muslim and anti-Israeli state.
>And these airstrikes have been confirmed, i.e. dead bodies, destroyed locales, and craters. How are these appearing?

literally what happened to jews. they were never supposed to drink their own kool-aid. i almost feel bad for them. almost.

youre a smarmy little kike aren't you

RARE

DELETE THIS

What are you going to do about it? Save the white race?

No, because the liberal society you live in is too fucking dumb to survive. You become an outcast by believing in preserving your cultural identity and by not virtue signaling on a constant basis. You dumbasses brought this upon yourself with your white guilt and voting liberals into office, who are now busy destroying everything your ancestors built.

Jews have Israel as a second home if everything goes turns to shit. Goyim already burned down theirs. Tough shit, fucker. In a few decades it will be jews and insectoids against mudslimes and niggers, and liberal whitey will be gone from the world because virtue signalling and pretending to care about subhuman lives doesn't make up for low birthrates.

Nice try, Foreskinyahu

salon.com/2016/08/23/israeli-think-tank-dont-destroy-isis-its-a-useful-tool-against-iran-hezbollah-syria/

timesofisrael.com/yaalon-syrian-rebels-keeping-druze-safe-in-exchange-for-israeli-aid/

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-ISIS-Israel-temporary-allies-against-Iran-515358

Israel has been pushing for regime-change against secular Arab dictators since 2002, to flood Europe with rapefugees and so their regional nationalist enemies are weaker.

>jews and insectoids v. mudslimes and niggers
ha. well that's one prediction. Its hard for me to say how its going to turn out. There are a few possibilities to be sure. my vision isn't as bleak as yours but we'll see.

The Israelis have been training the Muslim brotherhood since the 1950's.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

For all we know these islamists are in the Sinai in the first place because of Israel, and then israel comes along and gives a smidgeon of help to show they are bestest ally.

It's the most likely one from what I've seen. The chinese admire the jews for having jewgold instead of hating them, and you can find books like "How to Make Money Like the Jews" in chinese bookstores. The chinese government also has good relations with Israel, and china's air force is armed with weapons of Israeli origin (look up the Python AAM). Also, most chinese I've met are redpilled beyond Sup Forums standards, almost universally hate mudslimes, and don't even consider niggers to be humans. The government is just putting on a charade for the UN faggots, and I'm betting on a full scale genocide and colonization project in Africa when the world order breaks down.

Whites built the greatest civilization in world history, but its foundations are crumbling fast. Marriage and family life are openly scoffed at, while degeneracy is being promoted at every turn. Some conservative groups are maintaining some semblance of culture, but either their birthrate is not high enough, or they are just far too backwards (like mennonites and amish) to save the west.

>Israel has conducted over 100 airstrikes against ISIS