Fate/Apocrypha

Would Mordred have been a good Servant to Shirou in the Fate Route?

Other urls found in this thread:

utw.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She would have been a good Daugher for Shirou.

Oh, subs are out?

>And that, Tokiomi, is the story of how I got here.
>Did you have to include the part where you fucked my daughter?

>Astolfo with Waver
>Shota and trap

Lord fucking save my dick

Would Gilgamesh have also fallen in love with Mordred like he did with Saber?

wait who's the woman in between shirou & saber?

>Astolfo-Waver

Nigga, that's double gay.

I think EMIYA could have a better shot than Gil did, on the virtue of not being a complete retard like Gil is. He'd probably snipe Masters/Servants at the docks from a building 4km away.

Lancers original master before Kotomine killed her.

What's the difference for Sakura's Arturia? Other than the short skirt and untied hair.

I'm in love.

That Mordred having the time of her sweet little life. Fucking make this happen. Carnival Phantasm this shit or something.

>Astolfo and Waver
That would be entertaining as fuck.

hey retarded homofag, who are you trying to fool with this poor shitshop?

Wait so what are their classes

>Saber
>Saber
>Saber
>Saber
>Butler
>Saber

Just hairstyle. I honestly think Artoria would've gotten along far better with Sakura than with Shirou. She may be a softy, but Artoria might see a lot of her old optimistic self in Sakura.

That looks ridiculously fun, who made that?

Would Mordred be a good mother and wife?

They get along well but Rider is a better match for Sakura and Shirou is a better match for Saber.
She'd kill you if she heard that

Who's that on the top left?

>people say there are no insertfags in Fate series
>these faggots here keep writing fanfiction about female character x their MC insert
You sure showed people you can't insert in Fate.

I didn't play the VN at all though

HE'S A MAN

Let's say Mordred already had the kid and you were already married

It depends on what sort of Shirou becomes her master. If Fate Shirou, he'd try to protect her because she's a little girl and you know how she hates that. She'd probably murder him the moment he inevitably uses up his Command Seals like a retard. If Shirou can treat her like an equal and let her do her thing, she'd be fine with him and maybe even become a daughteru for him.

At the very least I suppose she'll try to be the parent she never had growing up. The problem is, marrying her in itself is a problem because she gender identifies as a man. And not in the modern snowflake feminist sense of the word, back in her days you had to be a man to be king so she could have genuinely convinced herself that she was a man so she can rule Camelot. You'd need to undo all that before she falls for you.

Mordred is prettier than Arturia, her color scheme is better, her armor is cooler, etc... Seibah is old and busted and a shit dad too.

I suppose she can keep pretending to be a man while she's pregnant once the sperm from the mana transfer reaches her womb and a child is growing inside of her belly

Why the fuck do you want to soil Mordred so much with a shit person's DNA?

>You'd need to undo all that before she falls for you.

Shirou did that to Saber.

Yes, and?

>non ufo fateshit

wara

>Ufo fateshit

I just watched the episode. A lot of shit character designs, especially among the masters. Didn't leave a great first impression.

>multiple saber class
where or who is berserker? tokiomi team seems full of GAR.

>Arthur Alter
Holy shit that'd be awesome and terrifying

This isn't by UFO? Judging from the style in screencap I thought it was them.

I would teach her to be a woman through the power of the Great D

It's A-1. Was pleasantly surprised by this episode though

Why did everyone choose Saber? And why is Rider dressing like that?

>UTW is back
is fansubbing saved?

Shirou+Mordred
Waver+Astolfo
Tokiomi+Archer

It would work so well, make it happen please.

Is arecher going to be fine with tokiomi commanding him to die if he gets to kill shirou? assuming the holy grail can still act as a gateway to the void

>UTW
Is this a new group? I prefer Horriblesub more because of their numerous outputs

Top right corner, is that Saver Jeanne? The outfit is the same

4/10

I'm probably being baited but I'll reply with this anyway.

Mordred would call Shirou a faggot for having the same kind of inhuman messiah complex that Mordred's dad had. Stop being a bitch, Shirou, or you'll end up alone on the sword of hills.

Arthur Alter wins on the first night.

>Shirou
>Fate Route
He can have Gil with a nicest persona possible and will still fucked up, dude is fucking moron in that route.

Why would anyone not choose Saber?

A NP is supposed to be the symbol of a Servant's legend, but can anybody really call Clarent a symbol of Mordred? It's only mentioned like once offhand in some poem.

Afaik Mordred killed Arthur with a spear. Such is life.

why is this show is full of autist?

>stop mordred girls shouldn't fight!
>gets stabbed

>mhx alter
When did this happen?

It happened the last time Takeuchi's handlers let him out of their sight.

Valentine's event.

Arthur used the spear to kill Mordred since he dropped Excalibur during the battle. But Mordred brought down his sword through Arthur's skull before he died

Yeah, Mordred does not think much of the Holy Grail and is okay with dying without getting it. If she gets insulted, she'll just stab her master to death and wait for the next summoning opportunity. She already did it with Kairi, and their affinity is already the strongest due to how summoning from a Round Table shard works. How much more against someone the affinity isn't as strong as?

>Mordred
>Second best girl

Who is the Master of vanilla Seiba?

I want to fuck Sawashiro's voice. Not the actual person, just the voice. Holy shit how glorious her tone is.

Ayaka from fate/prototype

Do Mordred and Arturia have any interesting interactions in the games? Never played any but it would still be hilarious to see them figuring out they are both males (girls).

So does this cartoon come out on saturadays?

Is Okita and Musashi as strong as the western Sabers?

>end up alone on the sword of hills.
That's fine, he can take it.

Yes, right before Symphogear so if you ever come to wish to kill yourself at some point of the series, know that more fun things await you afterwards.

>more fun things
>mahou shoujo
Well, I guess I desrve it for watching Fate

Yeah, it's subbed by UTW.

utw.me/

>mordred as rider when there's an actual fucking artoria for the class

kill yourself casual secondary

>symphogear
>mahou shoujo
are you retarded?

Isn't that a show about magic girls?

Okita would be pretty strong, but her tuberculosis brings her down heavily.

Reminder that Astolfo is exclusively for (You).

Arthur in a landslide.

Assuming no MC plot armor, Arthur Alter will eat all those niggers in breakfast.

>Emiya not fucking around
>Alter Arthur
Whatever town this takes place on is fucked.

Is this a fanfic thread now?

>UTW
now i feel like an idiot for searching subs all around. Guess i deserve this for forgetting the superior subs for Fate series.

The third season was about them beating the shit out of one magic girl.

It is, plus they sing(screech) while fighting
Its cringeworthy and pretty fucking shit

Would Mordred call Shirou "father" or "mother" ?

mother (male)

She would treat Shirou like he was her housewife, so something like "Sweetcheeks"

Actually quite a few portions of lines were not translated fully.

Can't be worse than crynchy's shitty memesubs.

>cringeworthy
That's gotta be the laziest word to describe something.

>She would treat Shirou like he was her housewife
Kek.

No.
Shirou is a shit magus and Master.
Mordred is already sort of gimped by her own weapon rejecting her, last thing she needs is it to be even weaker and have a less capable master

Doesn't that make it mahou shoujo? Or the term for magical girls cartoon is called something else?

retard

explain then

>[UTW]_Fate_Apocrypha_-_01_[h264-720p][1D074A57].mkv
>[UTW]
Remember when these guys accepted $4,000 in donations and then just vanished

I already said its magical girls dude
Why are you still asking