Is this CIA nigger going to be the one that stumps the Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not if Melania stabs him to death in the middle of the night first

lol no

He'll have his shot if the Dems win the House.

If Dems don't, he gets bupkis.

PS: Rosenstein will be gone in 6 weeks. Team Trump has the goods on him.

I don't know but whatever he does, I wish he'd hurry the fuck up.

Not one single fucking chance.

pal of mine served with him says he's dumb as a box of rocks

He and Trump still have to have "the talk", if you know what I mean...

>cia nig
Wouldn’t he be an ex fbi nigger

If there was actual evidence, it would have been found by now.

He's literally just getting paid big bucks to dick around.

Lol Haha actually he is the 81sts nigger he is free to an extent...only lol

And niggers I am my grandpa's son son the only one he ever raised so you really don't want to fuck with me...and the Irish kings have 3 hours 40 minutes to bring back my son Arcadius or they have 30 days to clear out of every UNITED STATE AND ANY OF OUR TERRITORIES...

LOGAN1JER

No, Mueller was flipped a long time ago
meme flag said so

Again all prostitution is entirely shit down...had I known 81 was mine I would have shut the prostitution all down a long time ago..and why people should just come talk to me lol

No more black market for the 81 you are are to valuable to me to risk jail for some chino empire

This nigger glows so fucking bright at night you'd be blinded

All 81 is to back the blue from now on, be the example and wear your colors proudly :)

TRUMP WILL BE THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO PASS AN EXECUTIVE ORDER FROM INSIDE A PRISON CELL

Are you done?

And this blue I expect mutual respect which means they don't get fucked with for personal moderation...patriots...new laws of the street. You get respect when you get respect...not through disrespect. Don't be animals and don't fuck with the cops and the cops won't fuck with you...sooner you all do this the sooner we can stop wasring time and energy fighting in the streets and in courts etc. I don't have the energy to deal with moot or loose another 30 years so whoever has an issue with me if you ain't gonna step for to toe shut the fuck up.

81st say you won't be around to see when it doesn't happen

1 post by this ID

now that comey and his buddies have been butt fucked by the release of the memo don`t think so.

Hey was it worth raping Renata to loose Ila? How many of the chicks I like do you trail after? Ashley Haddad my freshmen year so you sent her to coxanard...moot aka Chris Poole you are a dead mother fucker cause now all these females know it's you who scorned them not me and one will kill you soon you fuck8ng rappist...fomt think I don't remember you at henchies now too bitch two streets east 9f Loma Vista...does Luke live right there too...oh and hmm who else :)

Nah, Trump has photos of him butt fucking Comey hard with Huma licking his ball and Weiner doing a 10 year old across the room.

what causes cia niggers to glow in the dark?

Fuckers I know them all...so just ask me who you are looking for or show me a writing sample even if it's mine or not mine or made to look like mine I can tell the difference.

Jeremy Moore was paid to act like me etc

Oh shit ask josh tice if it was Chris poole/Moot that was trying to seduce him

Intriguing narrative, frater.

Trump has all the emails/texts/phone calls/etc.

The swamp will be drained, praise Kek.

You guys all know who I am cause I was trained by Loganjer1 and have the nature side of it hahahahaha so how many of it does it take to realize Chris Moot/Poole is on of yours?!?! Mother on ig is Betsy moot...triangulate Betsy my Aunt Lynda and Anne Poole...anne moot. Philadelphia my ass...bitch ads lying shill 4 mi5

Excellent

What the fuck are you on about

>I was trained by Loganjer1
Who's that?

hes not even CIA
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Take your medication schizo

Maybe you didn't get the memo but Trump stumping cannot be done

>TRUMP WILL BE THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO PASS AN EXECUTIVE ORDER FROM INSIDE A PRISON CELL
they won't do that, because then it could happen again, and all the drug dealers who call themselves president deserve jail

>what causes cia niggers to glow in the dark?
aliens in the trunk
duh

So Jeremey Moore
BRANDON MEFFORD
CHRISPOOLE (NOT AMANADAS BROTHER) OH AND I WAS RIGHT MOOT WAS AN ADMIN AT FTHS HUH MY FRESHMEN YEAR...FAGGGOT. You guys be careful with what is and isn't a bluff of mine lol it's a matter of your living and not breathing: )

Take your medication

Oh now I remember again it's cause Chris Poole was the one out of high school selling two freshmen weed! Faggggot that s right bitch! And the rapes...you are a prisoner for life faggot

I bet Trump has the whole swamp wiretapped by now

Brandin MEFFORD and I played water polo the old owner of Sup Forums was the decoy as he is now for Sup Forums lol Haha Haha BUSTED bitch...yiu are so dead. I hope Kyle shimabuku FUCKING takes you into international waters if I don't find you first again 30,000,000 for Chris Moot.

I bet he doesn't since Chris Moot is running it...oh hey and fyi you bagged Goddard too cause he wouldn't lie about me and kambiz...you are fucked mother fucker boiiii

If you do James bond and shit why is it you a keyboard larper...why can't you fight toe to toe?!

What do you think OP, what are your thoughts?

Lonny give me moots location time to meet Gerald Allen Hess...3 hours for the Irish kings to hand deliver me musing or we all go to war and your shit is talk seeing as the American actually do all the work and you know MY grandpa and me are very alike...wr don't give a shit about nada but the truth so deal with this shit now or deal with your eviction notice tomorrow.

-Ryan Allen Hess AbuNDis

So another case of you Mess Up, You Move Up.

Take your medication

Chris moot you want to talk about tank??lol funny does he know you are a cop?

kek... nice.

Naw I want one of you faggots to do something besides FUCKING lying and poisoning people like FUCKING red coats...or is there no more of that shit?

if you think anything but business as usual is going to happen, you're in the wrong place
the entire establishment can can be accused of anything and they will get away with it
we live in this world
im sorry

Or do you just protect rapists like Chris Poole...fyi I'm about ready to squash this last offer and just say let's go to war and what troops would you help with out us?! So everythi bff you do in your last thirty days will be taxed 3 times the amount the previous day...this is no joke you have 3 hours to return my son or every Irish rover is deep state mi5 to me.

King Hess/AbuNDis

Lol why is it you guys don't want people kBoeing my family history?!

This must be fucking true. Its on Sup Forums.

You Irish mics starting to go ss JEWSTAPO on us?!? Lol Haha Haha so again all prostitution in the USA U.S. DONE ALL BLACK MARKET CRIME IS DONE AND IF ONE MORE COP GETS SHOT I'M GOING TO BURN ALL OF STATE STREET DOWN LIKE YOU FUCKS HAD CHRIA POOLE DO TO VENTURA...DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR LADS OR DO YOU WANT TO TEST THE YOUNG KINGS PATIENCE...CAUSE I CAME UP MULTIPLE TIMES TO GO TO CHURCH AND NOW AFTER 40 YEARS OF HE'LL YOU WANT TO TALK...GO FUCK YOURSELVES...IF MY SON SINT HERE BY 12 PM ALL HELLS ANGELS ARE EVICT ALL IRISH IN 805! AND I WILL GIVE ALL BUSINESS 81ST SHARES TO THE FEDS...SO BRING ME MY SON BY 12 OR RUN BACK TO YOUR BANKS OF FOG AND NO SUN

How would you like to give it to me? How many people will it take to hold me down...try please...5 st bonnie fottball players ain't enough to keep me down niggers.

I really don't give a fuck all 81 will roll with me when they connect the dots...we don't need the name when they got the real loganjer1 grand son do they?!

BS ... Mueller is gone in 2 weeks

>How would you like to give it to me?
At about 1500 fps, right in your head and ass

No

>FBI director says Trump is not under investigation
>Mueller says Trump is not under investigation
>will Mueller stump the Trump?
Reminder that the media have become Alex Jones and Alex Jones has become the media.

No. He's going to drag shit out and waste time and money for as long as possible.

Free mc backed by the blue and coorganized by the blue...cant get much better...maybe a bad ads female should start a thin blue support club :)

Why is it that every time I see other wacky user, I also see a memeflag following along saying the same old shit?
It's rhetorical by the way, I obviously don't care.

Lol bajajaja big numbers you must have a big scope to make up for little sight

does it ever get old using the same psych ops seeing as you can't remember shut that you larper from me...yet I have no rolodex and ten times faster at connecting the dots...oh shit and I bet it pisses you off cause I'm the "mud blood" and king of all your shot and you can't do a dam thing about it can you.

Does a meme flag really let you know what language I speak?! Are you that fuck ing pathetically retarded or what?

mueller is gonna be sushi ...

and i don't mean the edible kind!

2 hours 33 minutes then we start evicting Irish lol

TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS AND STOP POSTING NIGGER FAGGOT

All 81st get ready for a spring cleaning, not more prostitution, no more webcams no more black market and no more support for the Irish period ever again and if they don't bring me back my son in 2hrs30min then LABEL them queen and isis supporters...and no call from Marcus on the 5 million...so I'm going to assume you didn't deliver...why don't we just say killing eachother now...sound good. How many stoner burn out and drinks you guys got...is that enough especially if I end the cartels and bring them into the 81st??? Haha this is the only the beginning so if you like Santa Barbara and want to stay in my city (via my conquistador side) I suggest you not fuck with me because the user is a multicultural unit.

Or what bitch

you ain't going to do a FUCKING thing all you are pooCcc little bitches hiding behind moot a bigger pussy

Bunch of God dam munchkin was little ducks and all the big ones will roll with me because I have the respect through fighting and brain power Haha Haha combination with my beauty and green eyes fuckkkk...no wonder you ugly mother fuckers hate us green eyed warrior king teachers so much and I come from Godiva and Esmond so good luck seriously...lol the warrior king and queen and spiritual teachers and physical healers hahahaha

All of 81st falls under my coauthority with the iron maiden

He glows in the dark. You just rum him over. That's what you do.

I don't know what the fuck you are going on about itt, but please go back to glp or ats already.