There are retards on Sup Forums who unironically like the biggest team of cheaters and most hated team in the NFL

>there are retards on Sup Forums who unironically like the biggest team of cheaters and most hated team in the NFL
>there are retards on Sup Forums who take the low-tier bait that the patriots are some kind of white nationalist team
>there are retards on Sup Forums who prefer the patriots win against philidelphia.

the absolute state of this board, disgusting.

you won nig
congrats

>arguing about teams you "like"
>being older than 7
College football is the only sport worth following, and even then sparingly

this is a win for us

>B-b-b--bbut how could we lose? W-w-we paid the refs like the last tiiiimmeeee!!!

football is fake you stupid goy all the winners are pre chosen

>there are retards on pol that watch negro ball

>There are people on Sup Forums from New England

Watched this as an aussie and what can i say, this is the most overhyped bullshit 'sport' of all time. Tom Brady is the worst GOAT in sports history, he fumbled and couldnt throw for shit, i know blokes at work who toss a footy around on smoko with more range, finesse and power than this gronk. Not to mention that pooftah timberlake at halftime, and that minge licking sheila singing the anthem. dotn even get me started on the knee taking dags, even the fuckin abbos have more respecy towards australia than the blacks for USA, and we still fuck with em. flaming fuckin galahs the lot of them. and theres a bloody ad break every minute, fuck me dead. not even a few stubbies down did the sport even begin to entertain me.

you yanks need to pull ya heads in

>there are people on Sup Forums that still watch handegg

>waaaa. waaaaaa. waaaaaa
shameful niggers.

Brady is old and practically crippled I'm shocked he even could throw the ball the way he did tonight. He usually doesn't need to play well because they just pay off the refs.

New England cunts are evil and worship Brady like a god but he gets sacked like a fag like the rest of them.

The Pats actually have a pretty intense following here in my California town.
One of our local football players used to play for them. Was like a huge deal for someone form this rural mountain town to make it to the NFL.

but but but blacks are better than whites
how can the team with the most whites win the Superbowl

I stopped giving a shit about football when the Lambs bailed on us.

handegg is on par with drumpf in terms of insult quality
that said, well done nice selection
i fucking hate blomp

Baseball is superior.

Baseball is boring as fuck Satan

GOOOOOOOOOO
SPORTS!!!!!

race war now

STOP POSTING ABOUT NIGGERBALL NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

>there are retards on Sup Forums

What? Where?