Name a bigger mary sue in manga history

name a bigger mary sue in manga history

Outside Kirito and Inaho (in terms of jimmy rustle) I got nothing

What is a mary sue?

wait, she does something other than look incredibly attractive?

Not even the biggest in her own series, that's Jerall/however you spell it.

Goku. He pulls the same kind of asspulls the Fairies do out of his ass on a regular basis.

>super saiyan didn't work?
>BETTER USE SUPER SAIYAN 2!

and so on.

Erza's mom being a dragon explains how Erza has always been the Queen, though. She got subjected to all kinds of crazy-ass mana while she was in the womb. For 200 years.

The villains have just as many asspulls as goku does.

I'm disappointed in you, user. This should have been first post.

Man early FT was so comfy

Itachi, Nagato and Obito are much bigger Mary Sues than Madara.

At least the Kishimoto didn't shove down our thoats how much of a misunderstood hero Madara really was. Madara stayed a cunt to the very end.

Madara is just front-loaded with every power possible so nobody could possibly beat him. He wasn't particularly well-liked, nor did everything go his way since he still got asspull-one-shot by Zetsu/Kaguya and couldn't beat Hashirama. In fact, Hashirama would be a better example of a Mary Sue.
But if we're sticking to Naruto anyways, Sasuke is one of the biggest Mary Sues in fiction.

>male character is OP
>"so kewl" xD
>female character is OP
>"hurr durr mary sue"

but goku died multiple times

op villain is a good thing.

Literally Jesus.

Jesus Christ, I had forgotten about this character. Kill her with fucking fire.

She's not even the biggest Mary Sue of her own series.

Natsu just defeated a one-winged strongest wizard of all time with a punch just because.

I thought that's the point of the anime.

Her being the best ever is kind of the point. Isn't her power, or at least part of it to literally always be stronger than her opponent?

Goku.

Fucking fight me.

Male characters get called Gary Stus all the goddamn time you retard. I just came from a thread about that isekai mech anime and the first thing people talked about was >Gary Stu MC shit

Goku consistently fucks everything up and makes shit worse, and dies constantly.

What about the biggest Mary Sue in sports manga history?

>consistently fucks everything up and makes shit worse
I meant in Z.
>and dies constantly
And yet he never learns anything except how to not die and come back to punch something harder or make his hair spikier. It's dumb as fuck and completely ruins any suspense the series tries to have.

>I meant in Z.
Literally Frieza, Cell, Majin buu.
>And yet he never learns anything except how to not die and come back to punch something harder or make his hair spikier. It's dumb as fuck and completely ruins any suspense the series tries to have.

You're not wrong there.

nakama power always win user

He had more than enough asspulls in his short time to rival Sasuke's Great Snake Escape. No eyes Susanoo is one example.

>Doubles is really fun!
NANI!!

>Goku goes Super Saiyan 2 first

Retarded or trolling

Goku isn't supposed to learn anything. His selfishness is his constant flaw. If you remove his flaws all that's left is Superman. And it's not like they haracters treat him like he's the best guy ever. They constantly call him out on his retarded decisions. Not to mention even if Goku's powers are convenient they make sense. Super Saiyan: a concept established by Vegeta and one that is the culmination of his character arc heavy training and rage

Full Power Super Saiyan:Trains for an year in the Time Chamber and doesn't even manage to beat Cell.

Super Saiyan 2 and 3: Trains for 7 years in the Otherworld

Erza: has every bone in her body broken and crushes a meteorite and beats her mother not with a pre established concept not with a long period of training. Not even a death but because she felt like it. You see where I'm going with this.

Now if you're talking about Goku in Super then I could agree