twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

comments disabled?

T-Mobile sucks, Walmart pre-paid is 2-3x the deal with same service

god asian babies are disgusting

>using All Apologies for the ad....

Powerful.

bump

I hit the dislike button

wtf, I actually use these fucks. This legit makes me want to change services. I have no allegiance to any of these faggot companies.

I really wanted to hit the dislike, but I couldn’t. Liked. So. Much.

Anyone who is a parent will understand. These people should be locked up for using babies in their propaganda

I'm unironically canceling them. Who should I go with? I realize most large companies are infected, but I'd love to help send a statement to blatant propaganda like this.

Go to cricket. Same service as att, way cheaper

Check rootmetrics.com maps for the coverage in your city/area for the big four

Wtf is this kikery

>record superbowl for 2hrs prior to watching
>all that juicy buffer
>mfw

Im already switching over. This was such a stupid, patronizing ad

Fuck off, Reddit.

I always buy from companies that don't show nigger ads. But this is worse than just niggers.

Fuuuuuuck.

I didn't notice this until your post.

Jesus tittyfucking christ.... how many levels of Jew is this on?

Sure dude, let's dislike a YouTube video. That will surely derail the moral principles of equality.

Yea, I’ve had iPhones for years but I will never buy another apple product again. These constant commercials filled with ugly mutts are awful. The last straw was walking into Best Buy and there’s this huge apple monolith with just a bunch of non white faces on it. They are really getting ahead of themselves with the propaganda, it’s insane.

This. Worst, most pandering virtue signaling commercial I've ever seen. Trump should move their HQ to that shithole Haiti.

We're winning!

>THIS

starve them of sheckles

Nobody likes your shitty company, John.

youtube.com/watch?v=aWmkuH1k7uA

oops

I just cancelled my T-Mobile line of service. What's the most redpilled carrier in the US?

Try to find a carrier whose CEO isn't a kike

WE WINNING
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Carrier pigeon.

that was very creepy and disturbing.

that narration seemed like some unholy witch casting spells while they slow roll over a bunch of innocent children, most of whom look like they'll grow up to become feral animals.

This is as close to full on hypnosis as i've ever seen in a commercial.

why? whats wrong with this commercial?

Tired of being socially engineered every minute of every day. It's enough now.

I think people just hate tmobile. My buddy recently got laid off because they're moving their office and many others out of the country. Tmobile is trash.

lmao what in the flying fuck are you talking about
it's just babies with a nice message

Are you sure you're on the right board?

Good goy

nvm I think I get it
You must really hate yourself and the way you look to actually find this bothersome because no one normal finds this offensive
srsly, I bet you do

>it's just babies with a nice message

The message is bullshit.

There is no such thing as equality.

This was T-Mobile's last chance and they shit the bed hard.
They have been pulling their pants down to get costumers for years in an increasingly competitive market. One already dominated by two behemoths and Sprint whom will most likely merge with or buy out T-mobile soon.

I'm surprised their faggy CEO has managed to squeeze it out this long to be honest. Guess I'll go check their numbers... Not that you can trust half these companies anymore anyway.

There was a very clear implication that racism and equal pay are still very serious problems in this country when they are not. Who do you think this commercial was mostly pointing their finger at?

Are you kidding? It's literally using the maternal instinct of people against them to change their way of thinking. The definition of subversion and psychological control. Please, kill yourself you absolute kike.

"We are all equal" is one of the most dangerously false messages every pushed in human society, and the more that reality pushes back against that ideology, the more extreme measure of violence are needed to push against it.

Shut up nigger boy, it was sjw cancer and you know it!

Fucking triggered tbqh senpai

I wish I was like Jews
Easily Amused

>we are equal

Yeah, no.

None of us are, even within ethnic groups.

Fucking hippies.

Have you even paid attention to the market? Not defending them or this shitty add, but they overtook Sprint for 3rd biggest carrier about 2-3 years ago, they spent about $6 billion in the spectrum auction for 600mhz spectrum and they're the only ones that have it
T-Mobile is in a prime position, just sucks their advertising firm made this and they signed off on it

MARRIED
MARRIED
MARRIED
BURIED

It's pretty jewy but after all the reactions I was expecting them to say fuck white babies or something

>fuck white babies
Christ at the rate we're going it won't be long

The people pushing this are filthy rich too. We're equal as long as they don't have to stop being at the top.

Done. People who say "We are equal" literally deserve to be shot for treason.

>Watch and support a nigger sport
>Surprised when pro nigger ads are shoved down your throat
Thankya so much for the advertising bucks during the sports ball game go-...err I mean guys!

Set to "All Apologies" no less.

Remember that Courtney Love allowed this commercial to use this song

Why do you think it started off with a blonde-haired blue-eyed baby? That is the "undesirable" baby. This ad might as well said "Fuck white babies."

>we are equal
Yeah right, the Black Panther is the King of his own ethnostate. Get real homie.

ya definitely this

I expect this kinda shit to some extent, but this add really bothered me. The identity politics are really just getting a lot more heavy handed than I could have ever imagined.

Hard to express but I'm sure you guys feel me, this shit feels dirty.

>We are all EQUAL
>Some people see our DIFFERENCES as threatening

Holy fuck this ad is straight out of the tardzone

Fuck let me try that again

Verizon employee here. Not even we are safe from this evil jewish "equality" meme. Our internal message board is hit with these equality and gender fluid bullshit propaganda. Verizon even had the nuts to tell all their employees we STAND UNITED with DACA as a company. It was amusing because I got to see our own forums lit up with opposition because of valid complaints against extending DACA coverage and because it is company police to not talk politics. You will get written up and have a meeting if you are caught talking politics in the work place because it is "divisive". Yet our company will make a major statement and political stance on a hotly debated issue and punish us if we do the same.

I hate this ad, but I'm a little too young to get the implications of having "All Apologies" as the song in the background. What does this mean?

use a fuckin prepaid phone from some street vendor, faggot.

Kek maybe, but when the camera panned to the little white babbu later on she said "you are... UNSTOPPABLE"

Reddit spacing, meme flag.... GTFO of my board

anyone here knows if the CEO of t-mobile is a filthy jew?

that movie was pretty terrible

also, nobody noted the PURPLE?
soros

Damn, is this Verizon business/residential or VZW?

sounds like desperation.

this sort of thing will only exacerbate the growing cultural tension. a room full of profoundly manipulative people came up with this. We can either assume that as people get more and more brainwashed by jews in college, naturally society will become more filled with retards that actually believe this shit or we have to assume that this serves some greater purpose.

bump

>You must really hate yourself and the way you look to actually find this bothersome
Please...can you BE any more condescending?
Dude, if it were some feelgood message here and there, I could get with the program (or at least blow it off), but (in case you haven't noticed) we are besieged with political propaganda (mostly leftist) constantly. Don't you get sick of being sanctimoniously lectured regarding how to think by hypocrites all.the.fucking.time?

When trump won, it let them know that many white people weren’t falling for the corporate globalist bullshit anymore. I think that really triggered this intense reaction. There is literally nothing for white people to enjoy without being shamed anymore. They are trying hard to reign us all back in. I have no doubts jewish CEOs/marketing execs are willing to drive their companies into the ground if they think it will make a difference. I have a hard time seeing how this commercial helps their bottom line.

That's disappointing. I really like your company's service. That being said, any advice for getting a job in one of the retail stores or an IT position in a corporate branch?

this.
anyone noticed the mk-ultra feeling?
like this bitch is putting in their mind this shit as an order or something? the threat in her voice?
and the new race of mixed mongrels

>7777
Checked
But this is a drug free board, sir

Not even to talking about the stance theyve taken

But just to see billion dollar companies like this shill so fucking hard for a political stance in a commercial is absolutely unheard of 20 years ago

>we are all equal
do normies unironically believe this?

are you retarded or something?

why do companies do this when it will obviously result in backlash and boycotts?

not much, it was a great song from the 90's so it's manipulative in its own right,

but Cobain was a massive libtard that came from one of the birthplaces of modern American progressivism. He was way ahead of his time when it came to social justice bleading heart bullshit.

Probably nothing. It's a new advertising trend to cover rock songs

>welcome to the world, i know its a lot to take in
The man who wrote this music realized the world is shit and purposefully fucking left it. Welcome you exploitable sacks of garbage, maybe when you get older and less interesting, you'll be used as cannon fodder. Imagine the possibilities.

they disabled comments lol

My toddler daughter is half Asian with a six figure modelling contract

They're brainwashed by their marketing departments into believing that it's a "movement" and to "get with the times",
Jewish tricks, they literally think the masses are too dumb to notice

I felt it too. Her voice just seemed to have a controlling tone. It's frightening to say the least, like some sort of conditioning.

>Although T-Mobile had never done a serious Super Bowl ad, however, it decided to put its initial plans "on the cutting room floor," according to Nick Drake, exec VP of marketing and experience at T-Mobile. "We decided to focus on this story of equality, and how all of us are born completely equal."
>Drake says his team wrote the spot, which aired during the third quarter of the Super Bowl, and worked with creative agency Laundry Service to help it get its message across.

>I think I get it
You don't.

Flag checks out

Not really because it's obviously dubbed over

>we are all born equal
>t. downs syndrome

Ultimately it’s the power that jews crave, not the money. Money is just a means to power.

something about this ad and her tone of voice really freaks me out for some reason