MUH FALSE FLAGS

>MUH FALSE FLAGS
>MUH SUPER BOWL TERRORISM

Sup Forums is never right. I want all your retards who tried to make autist posts linking a terror attack to the super bowl to come in this thread and announce to everyone you're NEVER going to post again and you're never going to open your dumb mouth again.

Fucking losers lmao.

sorry to get your hopes up you dogshit sick fuck

Q said you would post this

Sup Forums stopped it.

niggers destroyed philly

this whole board is a faggot

The real happening here was once again letting sports fans have total unrivaled control over the city. Such pointless rowdiness.

fuck you I didn't want a false flag, I want all the retards on this board to stop thinking they know the answers to the universe because they found a random coincidence or got digits
q is an idiot and is just larping, hasn't proved shit or been right on anything.
stop.
yes
agreed

Sup Forums stopped it.

Sup Forums saved countless lives today

We saved the USA you idiot

none of you did SHIT retards

thanks to /pols intel i made the call. good work anons you saved the world

They had to SHUT IT DOWN

Agreed. But the crying wolf is probably intentional by some as part of a Sup Forums destruction plan.

>congration you done it

Yet again, Sup Forums saved thousands of lives. Well done guys.

Anon5 and his KB threads saves lives. He is the real hero

kys

kys stupid underage limp wristed faggot

Cant believe a board of autists managed to save so many lives today. Truly amazing times

Care to elaborate?

>kys
Real mature. Delete ur posts

>post hoc ergo propter hoc

No

Knowledge Bomb thread yesterday by Anon5. Search the archives for it

I sent the info to my friend in the black hat.

Oh okay. I was just wondering cuz I was posting in alot of the threads earlier today. I'll just continue believing that we did good.

the false flag was just alternative marketing to make you neets watch the big sportsball game

Anon5 is a fucking shill you moron. I don't give a fuck about Anon5. We made multiple threads TODAY about an Israeli/Mossad false flag to try and start a civil war.

missed a letter faggot

No I seriously think Q is a genius. Spam Sup Forums with fake happenings, so nobody cares about anything. Why would i bother drowning a bunch of babies if some edgelord on pol, said it would happen the same day? I dont want to be no copy-cat fuck. Lol

>Sup Forums is never right.
this is always best

We just stopped a Mossad false flag.

Wrong

>make you neets watch the big sportsball game
I didn't watch it did they score the hog or whatever they do?

>tfw pepe is on point.
Pol niggers btfo. Well guys? What do you have to say for your self?

>We just stopped a Mossad false flag.
not the first, won't be the last, to be fair this is usually much easier when the target isn't near water

We just saved millions of lives and you're upset that people didnt die? Thats fucked up even for a kike

Happening predictions are the only exception to pol being always right.

>Super Bowl
>Super B owl
>Superb Owl

We didn't predict a happening. We stopped a happening.

Israel/Mossad has no interest in an American civil war at this time.

If they orchestrate another large scale false flag, it's purpose will be to get our asses back in Syria and against Russia (so somekind of terrorist nuke using Russian fissile material/equipment)

What?

Fuck you. Look at your meme flag. Israel has tried to nuke the US 5 times since Vegas. You guys are running out of options and you know that Trump is about to expose the deep state which is Israel.

>post hoc ergo propter hoc

I thought Sup Forums was smart. What you just said is the most retarded shit I ever heard.

Have a shekel good goy.

Why is OP such a massive flaming faggot?

>implying leftist don't make retarded threads to make us look stupid

You're mistaking drawing parallels as making a point. How can you unironically deduct that Israel is firing off nukes at us from that?

its not beneficial for them to strengthen trumps position
once he is out of office they will then blame anything bad that happens on the culture of hatred the media said he created

Don't play games kike. I really just want to tell you how happy I am that a bunch of kikes got vaporized under the ocean off the coast of alaska.

I too would enjoy kikes getting vaporized, but did that ACTUALLY happen, or are you just making shit up in your head and repeating it because you want it to be true? That's how a child interprets the world. The literal equivalent of "My dad works at Nintendo".

usgs.gov/news/january-23-2018-m79-gulf-alaska-earthquake-and-tsunami

Well here's the fucking thing you goose dick, there's literally thousands of people on this board (not including shills and bots) that lurk or distribute information. There's journalists, celebrities, government officials, and other higher-ups that come here; ones that work for the Bad Side and ones that work for the Good Side.

So if a Good Side whistle-blower leaks some information of a false flag going to be carried out by the Bad Side, on here (Sup Forums), it's guaranteed to be seen by someone on the Bad Side, thus the Bad Side cancelling their plans because the information has been seen by too many people before the false flag even happened.

And if that were to spread to normal social media and then to mainstream media, that would literally implode the fabric of our society. And (((they))) wouldn't want that. (((They))) need our trust so we continue to do what (((They))) want us to do.

It's not easy these days for the Bad Side to carry out false flags because we have instantaneous info distributing tools such as Sup Forums, unlike back in the 9/11 days when the internet wasn't fully integrated into society. So basically the Good Side uses this place to save real lives from Bad Side attacks and you've just witness another one today.

OP is probably just a mad kike trying to discredit Sup Forums but also being a retard in the process.

Sup Forums prevented a FF
>scientific fact
deal with it, faggot.

Are you new or have you not been in a happening thread before? Shit never actually happens. I think the connections they found are interesting, but nobody obviously made a direct threat or had a shred of evidence of a plot. Think of this as an exercise of critical thinking and realize your own failure in allowing yourself to believe it.

>the most hypocritical shitty board on all of Sup Forums was wrong once again

shocker

you're fucking DELUSIONAL mate.
keep telling yourself that.
you're not a good or a bad guy. you're a literal nobody and a really fucking dumb one at that.

Nah. Judging by the way you're acting you're assblasted that we stopped your kike false flag.

>r*ddit spacing

you didn't do shit, keep patting yourself on the back for nothing though.

How does it feel to get BTFO by a bunch of NEET autists just having a regular weekend?

I just want to know why it makes you feel good to act like you thwarted an attempt when you just sat on your fat ass all day?

Even if there was a planned attack, if anyone stopped it it would be the men and women police officers as well as the intelligence agencies. not you lol.

lmfao I can't believe some of you guys actually think Sup Forums has not only influence, but that actual smart people with high clearance actually post here.

If we didn't you wouldn't be here bitch.

admit it, faggot, you were desperate for a FF. you were praying to your swinelord for as much. pleading that a bloody FF could be blamed on white nationalists and, hopefully, distract the public from the MEMO (and the memos to come).

Sup Forums blocked your path.
now you can only throw a pity party.

Sup Forums was the hero today. saving the world every single day.

you're welcome, faggot.

lol nah, I knew for a fact nothing was going to happen and I was laughing to myself as each quarter went by and nothing happened.

seems to be a reoccurring them with Sup Forums

>Sup Forums: IT'S GONNA HAPPEN HOLY SHIT!!11
>nothing happens

really makes me think

pic related

You realize that Sup Forums stopping a false flag means that NOTHING HAPPENING IS A GOOD THING RIGHT?

>I want
nobody gives a fuck what you want, famalam
kys
>in all fields

We managed to channel all the terrorism into niggerishness and direct it all onto Philadelphia. It's kinda like that movie the Philadelphia Experiment
They're gonna find Jews and GiggaNiggas melted into the pavent tomorrow morning, surrounding an Ammonium nitrate bomb that miraculously didn't go off.

But when it does happen/pol/is always right

exactly lol. fucking teenagers on this board I swear to god.

I hope you all appreciate a 10k death toll attack being transmogrified into a low level jiggaboo chimpout.

The remaining lattice energy from that reaction was absorbed into John McCain's tumor. He will go blind and begin speaking Aramaic by mid year.

Nah I hope the remaining energy gets sent to the arab nations of the middle east so they can join together and start bombing israel

Their new messiah was born under the red supermoon. A deformed Liberian born out of wedlock to a cannibal.

His name is Toby

wat?

>do this thing because i tell you to

Fuck off faggot

Aint mad homie, happenings are old shit and newfag b8. I moved on to /biz/ pink explosions. Really hoping that big dip on the stock market Friday keeps going this week and bitcoin falls too.

Pol is comprised of basement dwelling retards. What do you expect.

>believing retarded Sup Forums larpers ever

It's your own fault for falling for the bullshit

And yet here you are. Shit cunt.

>Boomers from Q threads are never right
ftfy

were people seriously saying there was going to be a terror attack on the superbowl?
lul, post screencaps

Yes, they bamboozled the quartermaster and ran the egg into the fin zone a few times. based eagles amirite? Them eagles really know how to take care of those hand eggs.

underrated post

we prevented it

>this level of butthurt
Maybe you should stop sitting on cocks.

I somehow harnessed some of that residual energy to create this shitty McBrain maymay during the fool's ball game.