Dragon Ball Super

Are you ready for our boy Gohan to sweep the ToP with his new form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQVov2BNIcw
youtube.com/watch?v=oCdADaAvsk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Tournament Predictions:

1) 17 and 18 team up like against Future Trunks

2) Someone (likely Krillin) gets knocked unconscious, but doesn't get tossed off the edge and wakes up near/at the end

3) Tien eliminates someone with his kikoho

4) Roshi eliminates someone with an old technique, the lightning or mafuuba

5) Piccolo will use his stretchy arms to grab the edge and not fall off

6) Freeza will estimate 5 minutes are remaining

7) The winner will end up wishing, not for everyone to not be erased (that can't happen), but for everyone to be moved into universe 7, thus making the universe more lively (what with all the new planets and strong guys).

8) Krillin will outsmart someone for an elimination

9) The field will dwindle and less fighting will occur, more plotting to eliminate universe 7 as the pillar lowers to visually indicate time is almost up.

10) Someone from the team will be seriously injured and may be thrown from the platform by his own team so he can eat a senzu

11) Freeza bargains to join another universe turning a universe 7 fighting advantage into a tie OR Freeza will otherwise manipulate the gods into something "good" that Goku & co failed to do

I really hope they do make a joke about frieza being bad at time, like there's 20 minutes left and feeza goes on about how there's only 5 minutes left to the confusion of everyone else.

Piccolo using his stretching ability has gotta happen

I would fucking lose it id they do the 5 minutes thing. I mean they did the Yamcha thing back in the baseball episode, so it's possible we get more fun little self-aware bits like that.

I do think merging of universes will happen, With all the gods going to one universe.
Possibly to have another tournament against the top four universes, or it might include the 2 universes that were destroyed.

Yes

What would you do if GoDs were real?

I'm ready

I think there's a good chance some warrior from the destroyed universes might be the villain for the next arc. It would be a good way to introduce like a rebellion against the gods and connect it more to mythos db is based off

Reminder

>saiyans age slower than humans

>get god ki
>age even slower
>wives are becoming ash

>The only reason Goku notices is because he needs to find someone else to cook his food

>10) Someone from the team will be seriously injured and may be thrown from the platform by his own team so he can eat a senzu

That would be sick

>6) Freeza will estimate 5 minutes are remaining

They're already going on Freeze time, the last episode all happened over the course of ONE MINUTE

I'm thinking the pacing will fluctuate back and forth between freeza and normal time when the story demands

>The pillar is almost completely down
>Freeza (Not U7 anymore), Goku, Hit, and Jiren are left
>4 way stand-off
>They all sneak a peak at how long they have left
>Freeza chuckles evilly
>"It looks like we have... 5 more minutes."

I would lose my shit

They have been deep in the fan service with super sometimes so I'm really we get some gag with freeza and time

I WOULD SHIT MYSELF TOO

shut the FUCK up

Make me

Give me one, ONE(1) good reason why Based God Yusuke Murata, shouldn't do Dragon Ball Super

I want Caulifla to tingle my prostate.

Anyone else staying up all night?

That Zenō looks terrible. The guards are fucking perfect, though.

That zeno looks fat and ugly

Is it in any way possible for GT to become canon at this point? What would have to happen for it to be so?

Also, what would happen to pic related and other gods?

how is it that a show about autistic meatheads punching each other has some of the best grills around?

I would hate to live in the DB universe

>when you die your mind gets wiped and you lose all memories of your life
>unless you're bad in which case you suffer in hell and then get wiped
>gods in charge of your existence are all incompetent and kind of assholes
>creator of everything is a child and could destroy everything at any moment
>have to spend all of eternity as a puffy cloud until one day randomly you just get erased from existing forever when omni king inevitably has a tantrum

sounds pretty shitty desu, though I guess actual real life isn't much better

Where are Chi-Chi and Bra?

If nothing else it will make it extremely difficult to knock him out of the ring.

There's no way for GT to be canon, even if Goku used the Super Dragon Balls to wish that he never met Beerus/Beerus never dreamed about the SSJ God.

The universe would've been threatened with annihilation, and the Goku Black arc would also still occur albeit with a worse outcome.

Freeza confirmed converted to hero

Goku will summon Zen-Oh at the end of the series with his buzzer and ask Zen to make it so that he (Goku) never met Bills. Then Super is erased from the timeline and GT happens.

Black wouldn't happen because he was erased from existence completely.

It's possible for concepts from GT to become cannon tho. Like SS4 or just more sayajin backstory /mythos

Reminder

For real though, why didn't they just bring Dende along as a healer?

>>have to spend all of eternity as a puffy cloud until one day randomly you just get erased from existing forever when omni king inevitably has a tantrum

You get reincarnated tho

I don't get it. What's your point?

Reminder that dubfaggots aren't welcome.

Autistic meatheads (/fit/) have great taste.

Isn't Dende very fragile?
Any attack would kill him, and you saw the strongest people were on their way rather than following Gohan's plan

So the thing consistent with Super is

>Goku pulls out a new power-up
>doesn't get to win

So who will eliminate Goku?

But if Beerus never meets Goku, then Goku doesn't obtain god ki. He never meets Zamasu either, making the Black arc impossible. Worst case scenario, Zamasu kills Gowasu and attacks Earth but he can barely fight regular SS Goku.

I love pretty much every one of these. Like, shit, all the effort from the actual episode went into making these few pictures fuckin great.

What about portuguese dubbians?
youtube.com/watch?v=KQVov2BNIcw

>only one minute goes by in the entire episode
We Namek again?

it's a friendly reminder of who the important characters are in the tournament.

The guards should look like this, but muscle definition is a no no in the budget

Ah. That makes sense.

Even that fish girl with the weird hands?

because then the manga would be even more behind

Whats funny is they do literally nothing but stand completely still anyway. You could replace them with actual still images. Fuckin Toei.

Making shit more detailed still wouldn't make up for the lack of decent fight choreography
I even dare to say it would be worse because he deviates too much from Toriyama's artsyle and just copies already existing shit while Toyo/Toei has to fill in all gaps in story themselves since Toriyama just goes "do whatever" instead of babysitting like ONE.

Who's your favorite movie villian. Tullece is mine.

I really REALLY hate how all the new angels always stay silent, with the exception of Campari who pretty much needs to speak to translate what Mosco is saying
I don't get it, the gods interactions would be even funnier

Underrated

Broly

Janemba is the only movie villain I wish was actually canon

>had the coolest powers
>one of the best looking designs
>an actual origin that makes sense and could fit into the DBZ timeline without being retarded
>introduced Gogeta

Especially the fish girl

Broly by far has the best design

Dear Dragonballfags,

Every time I see you complain about the animation in this show, I laugh at you.

We have suffered more than you could ever imagine.

His powers looked sick. That movie was QUALITY

How big is his powerlevel?

Holy fuck

>Narimama, Monocle Guy and Gatchaman Parody confirmed U3 MVPs

nice

Come now, that's not even the worst of it. Show them some real QUALITY.

I really like this episode of RWBY

I honestly just wish they bothered more on giving him a personality.

Like, I hate to say the same thing everyone else says but he still feels a bit like a working design for Buu that got scrapped in that regard.

Honestly, if we got the Buu saga with his design and powers, but more of Buus personality, Im not sure I'd mind. It'd be better then another villain that just uses the heroes powers and is primarily made stronger by absorbing people.

bought a Janemba minifig recently, feelsgoodman

The animation in Super isn't even bad at this point, the people complaining about it are always either shitposting or autistically cherrypicking

And yeah, poor Guts

If anyone thinks there won't be a zeno "TANOSHIIIIII" "SUGOIIIII" ending to this tournament where everyone lives under the promise that they have to get together every so often budokai style, then they are retarded and their mother will die if they don't respond to this post.

Its starting to feel like a parody now. Like, are we sure they aren't just going for the Inferno Cop fans?
Is there any adaption that got more butchered then this? Please, I'm morbidly curious.

>he thinks this is self-aware parody due to western humor

nippons just making the same mistakes again in exactly the same way. that's the insectoid race for you.

Ya ever look back at Dragon Ball as a whole and think...

"Man, this series has a fucking weird cast of characters."

I agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=oCdADaAvsk0

Why is he moving like a South Park character?

Berserk and DB are the only shows I've been watching this season.
There is nothing in life.
Just fucking kill me already Heavenly Pete

These threads always start off so comfy and friendly before devolving into name calling and shit. Let's try and keep this one puuure

It honestly feels like Super was meant to start here, but Toei wanted to pad it out as long as fucking possible.

>Lets do the movie
>Now the next movie
>Random shit I don't fucking know
>Now Future Trunks again, gotta cash in on Xenoverse 2
>Alright, we got enough money to warrent giving at least the tiniest shit now

This. The yamcha pose wasn't a joke, they were literally so lazy they reused animation from the saiyan saga

I mean, when you look at it, DBZ's main antagonists are

>ayylien dictator
>humanoid beetle
>magic bubblegum

>life is nothing but anime
>wants to kill himself instead of enjoying anime

baka gaijin

Possibly, Vegeta was just as big of a piece of shit who loved murder and was just butthurt at not being in charge, and now he's a bro having cute bbq parties with the gang.
If Toriyama decides to Heel Face Turn Frieza, it wouldn't be the most outlandish thing he did, but it would be up there.

Everybody is expecting to betray and backstab his allies, watch the surprise being that he DOESN'T.

SSJ3 Raditz would still be obliterated by the likes of Time Breaker Nailgeta.

now you're viewing this without the lens of a dumb kid, and you are ready to move onto better anime user

Honestly, for the majority of that, its probably what it would look like for a normal person.

People couldnt see Goku moving as a fucking kid,

Sup Forums is always better when it's night time in America

>Implying
Murata already releases faster than Toyo.
>Making shit more detailed still wouldn't make up for the lack of decent fight choreography
Murata can do fight choreography
>I even dare to say it would be worse because he deviates too much from Toriyama's artsyle
He can mimic Toriyama's artstyle easily
>Toyo/Toei has to fill in all gaps in story themselves since Toriyama just goes "do whatever" instead of babysitting like ONE.
True

that scene was good but it was might as well being a still frame.
What really brings down the overall quality and experience sure is the poor in between frames that look so horrid it takes away from the whole experience.

Nah man, I'm sticking to DB, I like this weird mish-mash of genres and stapled-together cast.

>Murata already releases faster than Toyo.

He does?
Well, I haven't kept up with OPM in forever
Did the tournament fucking end already? Are we finally at the monster association arc?

>and you are ready to move onto better anime user

but any shonen has wacky characters

There's very little pressure on him to push chapters out fast, seeing as how it comes out for free online.

i said anime, not juvenile shonen.