ReLIFE

Chapters out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OU2Q18MMR48
manga.madokami.al/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so she finally figured out her feelings

inb4 another 100 chapters of misunderstandings and kaizaki figuring shit out

It's not that I want to say nothing happened but I can already see some sharp u-turn that results in her thinking he's not in the program and they'll just continue on like nothing happened. FUCK, fucking Japan and their drawn out shit, every time man.

I think she will try to tell her feelings to him but Kaizaki is too dense too figure it out that shes an adult and is going to sperg how he is an adult and shes a high schooler blablabla, so its gonna be 30 chapters (another kariu/ooga arc inserted jere) until he discover shes an adult and hijinks will make it impossible for then being together then a deus ex machina will let them be happy

Shits getting boring fast
See you next sunday

Why are they not fucking like rabbits yet?

They're adults so they aren't as horny as teenagers, or something something mature.

s2 never

Confirmed like a month ago

>Kaizaki is too dense too figure it out that shes an adult

he's had literally 0 hints thrown at him except the fact that she is autistic

I think either:
he will notice she's an adult after they get together
or
nothing happens and they meet as adults just as they finish RELIFE not remembering each other but feeling familiar to each other or some shit

fuck batoto for taking down series at the slightest sign
I've been using their follow feature for a while and this is the third manga they drop
what do you guys use to keep up with releases?

Theyre japanese, they only have sex after marriage

Maybe the place of the dudes that translate it, you dummy?

The scanlator still uploads

You're a fucking retard.

This is cheesy as fuck but I love it every time.
Ganbare Hishiro!

>checking with 10 different scanlator groups

nah fuck that, batoto let me check for updates for everything I follow in 1 screen nice and easy
now I have to check 5 different sites every other day since they don't get updated regularly so it's not like check every monday
With anime is easy, set up RSS and load up my torrent to automatically download everything but manga groups rarely upload torrents as far as I know

Youre a lazy retarded then
I wont help you anymore

Fuck waiting for another short chapter every week. Things better start happening now and I don't mean misunderstandings.

Baka, hope this helps you find the site that does exactly what you're looking for.

>anymore

I've never used mangaupdates but I guess I'll give it a try, thanks user

The other option is ironically using Reddit.

Let's just take a moment to appreciate the hero who selflessly saved a teenage girl from getting raped today.

No, that's not an option you fucking faggot get out.

It's time to stop being retarded about your manga reading, Batoto is complete shit as anything but a backup source. And I won't even get in to online reading vs. downloading.

Kaizaki is so cute.

>pretty much assaulted her

he just grabbed her hand for fuck's sake japs get your shit together

>Kaizaki-san, let's hold hands
>Kaizaki-san, touch me please
>Kaizaki-san, I wish to know the pleasure of being CUMMED INSIDE

To be fair, he pinned her to the wall pretty harshly. I wouldn't call it assault, but I would apologise.

He can be such a fag. Imagine he would have went for it and kissed her there. Damn Japs and their bullshit.

She went through his stuff, there is a reason why she remembered her past and what he said earlier. No need to apologize, ESPECIALLY when, like you said, she really really really wants him do it. Took her some time to realize it but she gets it now.

I'm all for lurk more and all that shit but while nyaa and tokyotosho is mentioned every now for anime and then I've never seen anyone mention a good source for manga besides IRC and when I gave it a try it was a chore to download shit

Come on nigger, you should now by now.
youtube.com/watch?v=OU2Q18MMR48

That means that if the manga also finishes around that time we're like 30 chapters away from finishing, enough time to drag this shit for a while sadly.

I completely fucking missed that user. Thanks. I should probably go watch the first season as well.

>nothing happens and they meet as adults just as they finish RELIFE not remembering each other but feeling familiar to each other or some shit
thats some your name shit.

Sadly I can see this happening. He'll tell she's familiar maybe with her attitute and her mole in the neck and maybe override the memory wipe via magic or some shit. That or they won't forget because "love is stronger", someone takes pity on them from the higher ups, there's a way to undo the memory loss. or they'll end up working for the ReLIFE project to help even more people and as a workaround for being memory-wiped.

I want to see assertive, turned on Hishiro.

He should have hugged her, if he was a pussy about it he could have just passed it off as 'sorry' like he did with the first hug but the state she was in it would have tipped her more towards the edge; she might have actually held on to him or something and that would at least give him a clue she felt something for him.

>expecting herbivore-kun to do anything at all

You don't have to be herbivore to know that taking advantage of high school girls is wrong.

Hoshino does not act like a high school girl at all. Just like Hoshino has picked up on the fact that Kaizaki is in all likelihood also a test subject, Kaizaki has pretty much ignored every hint thrown his way.

He's just a donkan is all.

Yeah, I forgot this is the guy who's 27 so too old and decripit to throw a ball or run without tripping. This manga is just a collection of generic and very exaggereated anime/manga sterotypes and cliches, it's actually a huge pile of shit but it's got the sweet addicting factor as well.

I don't know who this Hoshino slut is, but he'd better not think about cheating on Hishiron with her.

And I don't really remember, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any solid intel on her that would imply she's a subject, he hasn't seen her house, she hasn't done anything too out of place and for all he knows she's been in school for more than a year.

You're making too much of a big deal out of something that was merely used as a gag.

manga.madokami.al/

I followed the readme but I still can't login, does it take a few hours or what?

nvm just got in, wasn't working because I didn't join the proper channel, thanks for pointing me in the right direction kind user

>mfw reading this chapter