We NEED to talk about the radicalization of young white males

>Italian authorities said they seized Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf," other publications linked to Nazism and a flag with a Celtic cross, a symbol commonly used by white supremacists, from Traini's home Sunday.

>Traini, who is Italian, was an unsuccessful candidate last year in a local election for the anti-migrant Northern League political party. Italy's ANSA news agency quoted acquaintances saying he previously had ties with the neo-fascist Forza Nuova and CasaPound parties.

>One of the people wounded Saturday, a 29-year-old woman identified only as Jennifer, told Italian daily newspaper La Stampa from her hospital bed that she no longer feels free to walk around the city "with peace of mind."

>"I never hurt anyone. I was talking and laughing with three other people" when she was struck by the bullet, she told the Turin-based newspaper.

>Her boyfriend told La Repubblica they were waiting at a bus station when he saw a man pointing something at them from a black car. He realized then that it was a gun.

>"I gave Jennifer a push to get her out of the way and threw myself down. And I heard a shot: Boom!" said Ogie Igbinowania.

>Jennifer told the newspaper she arrived in Italy seven months ago and joined her boyfriend in Macerata.

>"I have always been comfortable here. People are friendly. I don't know why that guy fired at us," she said.

>A Nigerian community leader in Macerata, Sammy Kunoun, said he heard the shots as he was going to meet with cultural mediators about organizing a sit-in to support Mastropietro's family. They called off the event after the shootings for fear of further racist attacks.

>"Now, we are all victims in this story," said Kunoun, adding that the immigrant community has been well-integrated in Macerata. Official statistics put the population of foreigners in the city at 9.2 per cent of the 43,000 residents.

ctvnews.ca/world/police-say-extremist-shows-no-remorse-for-shooting-africans-1.3788944

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israel-begins-handing-out-deportation-notices-to-african-migrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll describe my experience living in Canada as an foreigner.

>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Canada which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Canada is someones car on fire.

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around Toronto where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Toronto keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Canadian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of Canada.

>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days.

Quit importing migrants, I am pretty sure that would solve it.

99% fake but ok

They say that say that if you treat black like criminals and you get more black criminals.
That if you treat Muslims like terrorists and you get more Muslim terrorists.
What they fuck did they think that treating white men like Nazis would get?

he's ugly as fuck desu

Good, they shouldn't feel safe or comfortable because it aint their fucking country. They have a whole huge continent that they've shitted up that they can call home.

No, it's not
For every decent trait Canada has there are 10 aids ones

precious coming from a bogan

Its a copypasta but he replaced france with canada

ha!

>Italian
>White
Pick one.

The main take away from this is that Italy is so overwhelmed with dirtniggers that some no name town has enough Nigerians for them to have a community leader.
Too little too late almost.
KTA

>Quit importing migrants
Pull an Israel.

"Israel begins handing out deportation notices to African migrants"
>timesofisrael.com/israel-begins-handing-out-deportation-notices-to-african-migrants/

>We NEED to talk about the radicalization of young white males
and how to increase it I assume. don't worry, we don't need to do a thing, just let them keep pushing

shill spotted

It seems an over exposure to niggers causes whites to become radicalized

Retard meme flag fuck off please. You fuckers are so obvious, and you have zero effect on our mentality on this board. No rightwing propaganda radicalizes me more than the leftwing itself

this

Isn't it a strange coincidence that this happens before an election that is a matter of life and death for the EU?
Isn't it a strange coincidence that this guy can be so easily linked to one of the (if not the) most anti-EU party in this country?
Isn't it a strange coincidence that this happens in the country of the strategy of tension?

they tried this shit with joe cox here
she was killed right before brexit and it changed nothing
brexit won and the right will be elected in italy
just wish he actually killed some niggers

>and the right will be elected in italy
I'm not so sure, but I certainly hope so. Only the Italians can save us from this union after the French Boomers voted for the "let them eat enrichment" candidate.

Play Weimer games get Nazi prizes.

Lol'd (you)

I think we will lose

I know we give you leafs a lot of shit on this board, but nicely done mate.

>we need to talk about the radicalization of white males
I agree, if they had legal means to voice their concerns and make real effective changes then it's very unlikely white men would have ever done the violence they have so far.
It is only this evil corrupt system that is leading to white men lashing out and all political repression will do is increase their violence.
The way forward is to open a dialogue.
Remember, those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable.

/tread

aooooooo ah ah ah ah!

OHH! OHH!

Things you are down with (please check all that apply):
[ ] Nafris and niggers invading Italy
[ ] The King
[X] Pistol popping, nog dropping
[X] The Sickness