What happened with wikileaks?

Something changed back in October of 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wikileaks is compromised but Assange himself isn't.

Wikileaks twitter*

why wouldnt assange call wikileaks out then?

Because wikileaks has the verified twitter and assange doesn't. they'd make up some bullshit narrative to ignore it.

I feel like he is..

Neat kestrel. She yours?

Bump for digits, bird and resentment for mutts obsessing with some hand-egg game.

Also, any bird guys able to provide ID on the bird species?

Kestrel

There are liek 15 types of kestrel, this is some Assange related pic, OP might elaborate. May be a hint on something, so accurate species wold be required because it might be some geography related hint.

No it didn't, the 'Assange is dead' meme was a psyop to distract from the Vault 7 CIA leaks last year. Assange has done several live streams and even a balcony speech since the time he supposedly died.

What does that say about the wikileaks organization?

Never said he died. I said something changed.

retarded balkan italy needs to go

if he encrypts a document or whatever with his pgp key all concerns will be put to rest, but he hasn't and it was his idea to begin with.
This is all a test to see how gullible people are I just can't figure out if the noise is programmed scripting or actual fleshy puppets keeping the narrative going, or a mix of both

Bump.

Stranger I fucking swear you little shit dick!

PArdon the poor writing, sleep deprivation is a bitch.

doesnt matter though. everyone knows that the assange account is real, i believe wikileaks also retweeted his stuff and vice versa. if assange says something about wikileaks only thing wikileaks can do is claim he is kill and replaced, or lying for whatever reason. but there is no talking around that actually being the assange

Q happened

>everyone knows that the assange account is real
Are you a bot?

Well yes that's exactly it.
Not only did the twitter accounts for wikileaks change grammar and structuring during October 16', so has the content released.
Where I've been waiting for mediaops, there's just outdated CIA tech.

Kind of exactly what I'd expect them to release if in control. Besides the few other leaks in the months after October 16. It's all vault 7, macron leaks wasn't trough wikileaks. They just added it.

I fucked your mom back then

OP never had a mom, only a father with a hydroelectric dam

Comp'd, clone'd or kill.

I can't stand the clown version of assange posting music videos because that is what the marketing department figured out is the most effective way to fool people who don't really care and want to be placated
As far as wikileaks goes, they're still the honeypot they've always been but completely managed by Cnigs now

they killed assange

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

captcha tells me im not

also regarding the pic, that appearently happens really easy when you click on some trending # which fits the # into ""s and possibly posted afterwards.
not really fond with twitter, and didnt check it myself, but i think that was the general explenation of that tweet back then

Waiting for the right moment to drop the next batch.

Military IC doesn't make mistakes
But going back to the pgp key is the critical piece missing from the assange story.
A more grim aspect, he's alive but brainwashed and will never remember to use the key ever again

they're playing a waiting game. Assange gets it.

Fucking boring though.

It's simple-->no pgp-->Assange isn't posting it himself.

Cocaine

This, fuck off dumb cunts, have fun with this shit boomers and Sam faggot Tripoli

that CIA hacker intel was a big overhyped dud. decided not to continue leaking stupid unimportant docs. wikileaks is a snake oil failure.

Yes something happened back in October 2016, he fucking died.

ID checked